Berserk

Whos ready for troll cave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVO1EAOOaHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching this shit

>not watching this shit

So I have to ask. Are you seriously enjoying this CGI Trainwreck? Have you never read the manga or seen any other adaptation? What are you enjoying about it? I'm genuinely curious.

Something about Miuaras art hurts my eyes so this is my only option.

Can't wait to see censored nipples and black clouds covering everything.

>So I have to ask. Are you seriously enjoying this CGI Trainwreck?
I don't like the CGI. Or the direction.
>Have you never read the manga or seen any other adaptation?
That's the sole reason I'm watching it.
>What are you enjoying about it? I'm genuinely curious.
It's nice seeing the manga you love in anime form.

The names of the last episodes have been revealed (I took it from another website):

22.炎の旅立ち (Departure of Flame)
23.告げられし兆し(Proclaimed Omens)
24.人間の都市(City of Humans)

And episode 25 is going to be named 魔女の追想 which according to google translate is supposed to mean "Witch's idea".
Where the fuck is this anime going to end? It seems that's going to be a cliffhanger.

I started watching when season 2 started and I'm enjoying it. I really like Berserk though and I had no expectations.

Because the story is good enough to safe this trainwreck. Also, this season is filled with shit.

Troll raping human females was one of the most unnecessary parts of Berserk.

It's "The Witch's Recollection", or "The Witch Remembers", not 'idea'.

No Griffith saving Charlotte from Ganishka?

This the only reason I'm still watching it is to see how it is from the source material and the OP is amazing those fuckers sold their souls to the devil to make 2 excellent OP's in a row

They wont cut him out will they?

They'll do the troll rape scene, right?

After all they did the orgy scene last season

>caring about cgi
I understand Sup Forums is Sup Forumsutistic, but it's enjoyable if you only look at the flow instead of focusing on every little detail each second.

Yes I actually enjoy the [CLANG]

seeing the trolls & magic weapons animated after all these years is just icing on the cake

No, he's the least offensive part of that arc

What they are going to cut out though is all of the lovely cave fauna to the point that it's going to be disappointingly lifeless

some leaker from when S1 was airing show'd they have the entire boat planned ahead so at most I'd wager another three seasons at least

Even if we lived in an alternate dimension where the berserk anime wasn't an awful trainwreck I'd still doubt any anime studio would be able to perfectly adapt this

No anime studio in the god damn world could adapt this

the guys who made LOGH could do it if they tackled it in the 90's or 2000's

I want to reread the manga now, I forgot how Berserk could make me stop speedreading so I could look at all the details that can be put into a single page

>What is studio Bones
>What is studio WIT

I'd let DEEN handle it

>the flow

There is no flow. There's just an endless stream of panning shots and rotating shots with no coherent sense of movement.

The armor m8

I saw a few episodes of this CGI garbage and i wish it didn't exist so i didn't think of it when people mention Berserk. It didn't compare to either the original anime, or the mango.
What fucking utter and complete trash, anyone watching this should be directed to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Fucking trash i tell you

Yeah that seems likely

dont care

>So I have to ask. Are you seriously enjoying this CGI Trainwreck
Yes, I can look past that because of the source material, and it's THAT bad
>Have you never read the manga or seen any other adaptation?
Yes, waiting for the next chapter hoping for no hiatus as per usual
>What are you enjoying about it?
The manga itself being animated, wether it's shit or best quality, the music is great as well

It's not THAT bad*

I'm ready for troll guts Slan

KLANG

>25
What the fuck, it's getting a third cour?

>this shit exists and is still going
This must be how Casca felt when Femto was giving her the deep dick. Whoever's idea it was to give Berserk the Sailor Moon Crystal treatment should be fed to half starved wild dogs.

iirc there's a 28th episode at least and it features Shiva.

>iirc there's a 28th episode at least and it features Shiva.
So 3rd cour confirmed.

Jesus christ nuke this shit already

I might be "ok" with the shitGI if the pacing wasn't so horrendous. It's like Berserk for people with ADHD

Music is good of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVO1EAOOaHY

MY BROTHER

COME JOIN ME

IN BATTLE WE ARE STRONGER

WHEN TUDOR

WILL FALTER

SACRIFICED TO THEIR ALTER

If you hate the music then you're a pleb. It's not Hirasawa but it's still fitting.

Excited!

>what is Hellsing Ultimate OVA

>No anime studio in the god damn world could adapt this
I'll have to side with Hellsing Ultimate was basically manga in 1:1 animated form and as close to perfect adaptation as you can get
There was very little amount of skipped content (extremely minor) and CGI was kept minimal and mostly for mechanical stuff.

>the anime is better than the recent chapters

Oh Miura...

what is toei

that gets annoying though.
kills the flow of the narrative.

>>the anime is better than the recent chapters
(You)

Go be retarded elsewhere.

(You)

So are you going to at least put up a counterargument or are you going to pretend like you're not from Reddit? You're welcome to go back.

(You) for days.

HelIo Reddit!

>it's a Redditor pretending to be a Berserk fan episode

How disgusting. Wish we could have a filter for Redditors.

(You)

Just don't reply. Most Redditors are here fishing for responses, since they have nothing to add to the discussions besides memes.

Is it "Whore Princess of the Uterine Sea" time?

>Hellsing Ultimate was basically manga in 1:1 animated form and as close to perfect adaptation as you can get
It was also a production nightmare that went through three different studios and took 8 years to complete.

And killed two of those 3 studios.
I don't care, I'd gladly kill even 10 studios if need be just to get my Berserk adaptation done right.

Unfortunately, folks these days learn from history.
Especially when they realize the target customers wanting Berserk in 2d are old lazy basement dwellers with no disposable cash to spend.

>Especially when they realize the target customers wanting Berserk in 2d are old lazy basement dwellers with no disposable cash to spend.
Do you want me to give you photo of my physical collection? I buy literally everything I enjoyed after pirating it. I don't even care if I belong to the mythological "pirate then buy" 1%, I'm just saying that people like this do actually exist and I'm one of them.

You number too few and rare among your group to matter.
Your group of people simply don't buy or pay for things.

I'm perfectly aware, that's why I said 1%. Though I'm pretty sure the number is actually closer to 10-15%, since all my pirate friends, at least those that actually have income, are similar type of pirate-everything-buy-what-they-enjoyed-later crowd.
And this is in fucking 2nd world shithole like Poland which has massive piracy here, so I'm sure the ratio is higher in more wealthy countries.

But yeah, it's a sad state of affairs. Honestly I wish this adaptation never happened instead because it's just an insult to the work of art that is Berserk. The fact I only watch it because the story alone, despite being gutted, carries it for me is a testament to how good Berserk is.

>there are people here that think miura isn't doing the current art on purpose

Why?

>there are people here that think miura is alive

dude, 90% of berserk is unnecessary. especialy the rape.

He is.

Where did you see that?

It was posted here way back. Could have been a fake, as always, but it was a very convincing fake

Read the manga/waiting for more.
Awesome soundtrack
Small snippets of really cool animation
I just like Berserk.

That enough reasons to watch it?

Found it. This was it's filename. Apparently it was some time traveler

i don't remember a scene similar to this in the manga

fake

Sweet. Maybe having the anime catch up with the manga will give Miura more motivation to continue releasing chapters without another hiatus.

So...

Troll rape caves?

The Shiva thing actually happens, but Guts and co couldn't see it from the boat.
Maybe having they see it from the boat is anime original.

How far will this season go? only 12/13 episodes right?

>that fucking filename
>that screenshot
What the fuck

(you)

it is objectively fucking trash indeed, i don't enjoy it, but keep watching it because i hope it gets good at some point. and the retarded Casca is kind of funny so that is one reason too.

it is irrational but i just really hope the studio gets a grip sooner or later and it gets better.

also i like the source material

Current or has it always been like this?

I played dark souls and now I want to watch berserk.
What's the best way to get into this series?

He dosent even draw it anymore.
He makes a super rough draft which others come in and finish for him.

You're confusing Berserk with DB Super.

For first i think you should watch the very first season from 1997, it's great.

why is this cg shit still on Sup Forums?

A team was hired long before the transition to doing the work digitally, the team would help do fill in's for Miura like the boat and so forth but it was taking to long and not producing work so they had to leave.
Then digital was forced upon him, the draft would be scanned and sent to the proper people, a line worker to make it look his style, which is why everybody bitches now about same face to waifu eyes, the inker is working with a large ass brush to cover so much material.

Meanwhile he sits around writing up new shit and then doing nothing.

But there's a remake of that anime too?
Wouldn't it be better to just watch the latest version of the anime?

The movies cover the parts that the -97 anime covers. It's better to just watch the -97 anime, then maybe watch the third movie, since the new anime doesn't cover the cliffhanger ending of the -97 anime.

Which movies cover the -97 anime?
I'd like that because I'd rather not watch the -97 anime

Movies 1-3 cover the Golden Age Arc, the -97 version does also cover this.
The differences with these two versions is that:
>-97's first episode is dedicated to the Black Swordsman arc.
>The third movie shows the ending of the Golden Age Arc.

However I would really recommend you watch the -97 version, it gets the mood and style of the manga better, as well as looks better.

If you can bear the non-animation, the anime series is a bit more complete I guess.
The movies are more fun though.
Both still cut a lot of stuff and you would be better off reading the manga though

You read Berserk, you don't watch it, you silly. Each adaptation is worse than the other, chronologically.

Okay.
I read that the movies are 3 hours of content and the anime is 9 hours long.
Do the movies really cut important stuff?

I only read the manga once I really like the series.

The movies are around 4 hours and 30 minutes long, but the problem isn't with what was missing from those adaptations.
The -97 version gave more time for the characters to grow and it was overall better made. I get that you'd want to watch the movies, because it's easier to get into, but you will less likely grow to like it. There's really no reason to watch the newer adaptation just for seeing what it's about, if you don't want to watch the old version or read the manga, I wouldn't even recommend berserk.

You seem to have made a mistake; there is no "Berserk series".
There's only a manga and a few failed animation projects.

The movies are more focused on action and cut some important events.
The TV series also cut a lot of stuff, including completely cutting off entire characters, but had more characterization of Guts' friends.
The TV series doesn't even have a proper ending though, you're going to need to watch at least the third movie anyways to know what happens.
Neither are perfect adaptations. In my opinion, if you read the manga, the movies are more interesting to watch because the action is better.

Thank you for your opinions.

Get cancer and die you reddit shitter.

You're a tsundere aren't you?

It's as good an adaptation as it's gonna get, and I've already read the manga 4 times or so. Maybe I'll read it again after the anime is over to wash out the bad aftertaste.