How many of Sup Forumss are actually from rural areas...

How many of Sup Forumss are actually from rural areas? I am just wondering if Sup Forums is kinda fantasizing about rural areas or telling from their own experience.

I used to live in one and am trying to move back to one.

I am trying to make it happen.. been looking around the Turquoise Trail area between Albuquerque and Santa Fe New Mexico so maybe 20 acres and build a nice comfy place . Off Grid with solar power and a well that will run through the cold Winters..

Pol Pot was right

Another data mining thread?

From urban area but spent all my childhood camping in the wild or going weeks in rural area to a mobile home we had.

Best years of my life, taught me important lessons about life. Fishing, playing outside with other kids, no electronic devices like today.

White Khmer rouge now!

I used to live around a lot of sandstone penises like that if you know what I mean.
In my past lives we used to create much nicer ones out of raw material.

my hometown had around 1,200 people, and there wasn't a single redlight in the entire county.
just three 4-way stops

This is the "rural" part of So Cal with a town of 50k lol

Wisconsin rural user here
Shits comfy as fuck, I sometimes forget how much shit is going on whenever I see the sun rise over the tree line.

I've never lived in a town of more than 2,000. Currently outside of a town of about 1,400.

How do you make a living in a remote town? 'Digital nomad' meme applies?

6k town in Oregon
No diversity
At least a dozen Christian churches and only one bar.
Fuck off were full

Do you live in NM? I'm in ABQ and my feeling is that between the lack of rainfall, the California-style spic importation, and the growing lawlessness, it'd be better to relocate. Really the only thing going for this place is the scenery. So far it seems to me like Missouri or Kentucky is the best combo for climate+locals+price. If you want to live off-grid presumably you can relocate, what do you think?

You take a longer drive to work.

I live outside a small town in the middle of nowhere. The people are great and it's nice but it's depressing because I do not know how I am going to meet someone to marry.

I live in a ski town in the Rockies so we're more rural than anything. Almost all cities in America are complete shitholes with very few exceptions and they're almost all liberal strongholds to boot whereas the rest of the country is nice and peaceful for the most part. The majority of city people are arrogant college students who are $40k in debt, niggers and spics and homeless bums.

Alot of small town people commute far for work. My old man drove 75 miles each way every day to base (a milfag)

Small town economies are touchy though. I grew up im a farming area, but only a small number of people are farmers. Then you have all the ag support industres, and a town of people to provide those workers and regular services. The economy is razor thin and shrinking. I graduated in 2003 and my mom graduated from the same school im like 78. Hers was a class of 110, mine was a class of 22. The year i graduated the new kindergarden class had 5 kids. Most people leave for better oppertuinities. Myself included.

>digital nomad
That shit is pretty new, but i wonder what is going to happen to the rural/urban dichonomy with remote work becoming more common. My gf and i both could go remote if we wanted to. Hardly nomadic, my job requires a triple screen display, high speed internet, a hardline phone and access to regular mail, fex ex and ups but i could set up anywhere. If we took our jobs remote to the place i grew up we woild be among the top earners im the entire area.

Makes me wonder is more people will take their newly remote urban jobs to cheaper living areas with fewer jobs. I have considered it

rural arizona guy here. hi

West coast Binland reporting in. Live in a village with ~900 population. Nearest "town" is about 80 km away with about 70 000 people.

I get nervous being around lots of people.

neat how fast is your internet

I have heard that digital nomads aren't meme and real in places like Chiang Mai. Not sure which US towns will become something like that.

Idk outside IT-related jobs, the closest thing I can see as digital nomad is perhaps telemedicine which is really prevalent in stroke but that's more for urbanites providing care for rural areas.

I am from one of the most rural places in America. It's a three hour drive to the nearest mall.

It was okay. It was 99% white but honestly a lot of the people were fucking assholes.

The only part I really loved was having full access to desolate nature anytime I wanted. It's also cool to live in a rural place and get to know your fellow locals, you almost become family because you'll spend like 20 years living 5 minutes away from each other and hanging out all the time.

But the job and woman situation is fucking abysmal. You're going to end up working an absolutely SHIT job, unless you're a high school teacher or in medical. Most rural women are already either married by 19 or fat as fuck so the female situation is also abysmal. Many lonely men in rural areas. I think if you could find a small city in a rural state, that would be a good compromise. Maybe somewhere like Boise ID?

There are things that I prefer about the city/suburbs desu.

I'm also from Wisconsin.

I sorta think that state is falling apart. 80% of the state is just falling down moldy shithole towns, besides Madison which is overrun with libcucks.

The only thing I like in Wisconsin are the forests and all the nature

I live in a rural area. I run a farm and work for the power company in the area. I do make a decent profit on my 5 acre farm but I couldn't do it without working 25hrs a week for the power company. Im saving my money to buy some land from a neighbor and expand so I can work full time. I have a qtpie redhead wife and 2 kids so far (one ginger, one blonde). Super safe area, zero crime, 99% white.
If you don't live in a based rural area, you are a retarded faggot.