>>157097277

Actually, they're trying to stop Trump from draining the swamp by plunging the world in to WW2 with nuclear false flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3BlZWYGjBY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tq02C_3FvFo
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5279587/A-potentially-hazardous-asteroid-flying-past-Earth.html
archive.is/ypsFp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This better be real. I'm sick of being let down after getting my hopes up.

Good. I hope it lands in Hollywood

NASA misreporting at it's finest...

It's a BUNCH of top secret sattelites that stopped working, and their orbits FINALLY fucking decayed.

took the damn things long enough....

GET DOWN HERE!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=c3BlZWYGjBY No one would have believed in the early years of the 21st century that our world was being watched by intelligences greater than our own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns, *they* observed and studied, the way a man with a microscope might scrutinize the creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency, men went to and fro about the globe, confident of our empire over this world. Yet across the gulf of space, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic regarded our planet with envious eyes and slowly, and surely, drew their plans against us.

of course, they can't report that, so they are making up a cover story.

Impact events usually are not just one primary object, they have, well, for lack of a better term, precedes that usually are smaller.

This coming days after discovering negative mass? Suspicios

>tfw you will never be swallowed into the fireball of an ELE tier asteroid

Why live?

It's fake, I scryed that shit months ago. They'll do really cool stuff with the sky though, and all the celebrities will have a big benefit show about it.

fucking commie.
and that constant reference to fucking Armaggedon makes cringe. why can't leftist cunts make an article without referencing a god damn movie?

>plans against us
if an interplanetary civ would like to destroy us it would take them a couple of seconds

I scried for a bit then a few weeks later I had a visitation by a fucking grey alien (my friend was there and saw it too). Be careful with that shit.

I lost count at about 60 or so.

I haven't really been keeping track anymore.

Doesn't look like a burn out, looks like it just disappeared from spacetime when it was about to btfo them

I met them when I was 7. I had the spark by the time I was 13.

That shit on the right is a bird.

Yeah the bird comment was meant for you.

Great video edit!

Well I don't covort with spaceniggers. They are not allowed in my house.

Wait, did I Mandela so hard that I missed a world war?

copper and magnesium

3*

>skyscraper size
not too bad
might take out a city or cause a tsunami

What would happen to Earth if an asteroid completely took out our moon?

Remember that big cigar shaped asteroid that may or may not have been an alien space ship? Well, just remember it was really big and moving really fast. Any /sci/ fags want to try and figure out what the likelyhood of something like that having any smaller pieces travelling with it due to mass or anything?

This could be the aftershower from that thing slingshotting by earth and whipping the smaller matter away right in our path.

>>skyscraper size
>not too bad
>might take out a city or cause a tsunami

they are going to say that it "Broke up before re-entry" so it's going to be a "Meteor shower" or something.

Let's see... skyscraper sized.... that sounds like a lot more than 60.

In fact, that sounds like a couple hundred of them.

we'd no longer have a moon and we'd have cataclysmic natural disasters. somehow if we survived those the sun would be blocked out for hundreds of years and we'd then freeze/starve to death

For an asteroid to take out the moon it would have to be the size of a small moon itself or travelling at close to the speed of light, there would be so much debris that every planet in the inner solar system would be pummeled. Within a day the surface of the earth would be completely destroyed. There isn't anything that could cause that in at least the next few million years nearby.

I heard it slowed down or something.

It just seems odd that there seems to be a tension with the world of late seeming to try and hide from something.

But what if a slow grumpy asteroid just pushed our moon away from our planet at 50 miles per hour? And our moon was gone.

I was young, and didn't know the consequences of the astral projection game.

It is.... 2 weeks away. Juan williams " i hope its not earth shattering"

>getting asteroided will really own Drumpf
--some liberal, probably

Mmmmm HG Wells...!!

I'm from Buenos Aires! And I say kill them all!!!

You have no idea. For decades now every night when I go to sleep I'm taken into a different future world. It's like a giant global slum full of mongrel humanoids lurking in the darkness interspersed with odd military type bases. I wander between them in a lucid state, aimlessly. The most horrifying thing is that it is gradually becoming real. I don't know how much longer I can take it before I nope the hell out, but I'm on a mission, see?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tq02C_3FvFo
This is a SMALL meteor violently breaking up over Russia a few years ago. Imagine if it had been yuge.

our moon is the fakest thing in the sky
some serious bullshit going on there
goddamn radio signal beacon or something
good fucking riddance imo

Explain, how do I do this?

Does your regular life get effected by these "visions" ?

I did it through mindful meditation on perspective, and gradually shifting where my mind's eye was.
I had a couple decades of nightmares (every dream I ever had was something normies classified as a nightmare, at least) and learned to have cheat codes in dreams, after I died in them a few hundred times

Yes.
I'm waiting for them to return.

Probably is easy for you to think of but for someone who wants to start practicing this, what's a good way to start or think about/feel?

Like life changing or more of small visits that only make you think a little? Explain more please.

My friend and I didn't either. We scried and obtained some cool visions and hidden truths but the nighttime visitations are not worth it. Using Ajna powers is like a green light for all the spookyniggers of the astral realm to come after your mind and win influence. Rebuke that shit.

Please hit us.

No visits. There was only one contact and then I knew. I was given knowledge and told to wait. And so I have. For that reason I did not give up, even in my darkest hours.

Train circular breathing. Absolutely vital to pretty much any form of meditation, will help you in your day to day life (one of the best ways to instantly remove stress, anger, or emotion in general).

Learn to be aware of the moment itself, of every individual sound and object, the wind flowing like waves. Every piece of every part of everything. From there, I ground myself by imagining that I'm inhaling all suffering and exhaling harmony.

Its a sort of focus on nonfocus. One analogous technique I was taught: follow a specific snowflake from the edge of your vision until it hits the ground and becomes part of the whole.

Its hard to elucidate, and everyone will have their own path, though.

Then once you're set, you repeat a paradox, harmonic mantra, whatever your goal is.

>nasa-says-skyscraper-sized-asteroid-headed-toward-earth

Whenever an asteroid is detected it has no chance of hitting the Earth. It's always clickbait.

This is very fascinating if you are telling the truth. I hope to find something of the sort one day. Maybe it will give meaning to my life.

Yeah that's what I figure too cool stuff.

Thank you, I will try. I do jiu jitsu, so I have a strong connection with my breathing. Hopefully it will help.

they're going to explode the moon.

That one skipped off the atmosphere.

Also, do you do this with open eyes or closed?

>and by “nearby,” we mean more than 11 times the distance between our planet and the moon
not happening, it is just too far away for there to be an error in calculation and it hitting.

indeed it was :(

Closed is better if you're new. Open eye is a trial by fire sort of thing, you're unlikely to get any results. Sensory deprivation is actually preferable if you want to speed training. Allows you to artificially cut the "noise" but your ceiling will be lower than someone who learns to roll with all the waves.

You do not wish for this burden. Find your peace in a simple life, this is not your war to fight.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/proj/msl/redops/ods/surface/sol/00688/opgs/edr/ncam/NRB_458574869EDR_F0390444NCAM00295M_.JPG
link in textformat

I just read that and was really bummed out. Is it odd for me to not give a fuck about something like this? And by not give a fuck, actually kinda want it to happen? I tell people the same thing all the time when they talk to me about extinction level events.
>Who gives a crap if everyone pretty much dies at once? Don't you think it would be cool to see?
They always look at me like I'm crazy.

Precisely. You will get in over your head if you merely seek mental powers. My life has gotten much better since I no longer get sleep paralysis 3 times a week. The figures of the astral realm want their action expressed in our reality and you will not stop at raping you in your dreams and dreamstates to achieve that. Do not go looking for them.

I also recommend sitting, good posture, with your hands on your knees to start. I got a kundalini jolt the first time I did it. I guess that's not typical, but nothing about me is desu.

It all depends on your intention.

Do you have any available texts you would recommend concerning these techniques? I've brought about very intense religious/mystical "visions" with an autonomous voice involuntarily, and on retrospect I attribute it to a very deep focus and concentration on certain topics. They aren't like what you described

As much as I want to keep a simple life, I have a drive in me for something more. I'm not sure what it is yet, so I have to seek it. Thanks for the advice.

I’ve been hearing that the number Military planes all over the US have been unusually high today. Anyone know what’s joint on?

weird, i've done astral projection since i was 18.
I never tried to do it, just starting happening in my sleep.

Most of the time I could never leave my bedroom when i'm OBE. But one time i wanted to visit a dead friend. I was transported to this cross betweeen a school/nursing-home/apartment like structure. I went into a room and didnt' recognize the person, but they said "You don't belong here yet".

The place i was at looked very nondescript, like the apartments described in 1984

I don't seek any power.

Trannies and importing millions of niggers are for survival?

They think it is just a game. It isn't. It's all very real.
You won't like what you find.
>The place i was at looked very nondescript, like the apartments described in 1984
This

Pretty sure that the Ayys are using space rocks to pummel humans to death. Big ones coming any time now.
Best thing you can do with final moments is go to Hawaii and Fuck a family member
And in the event I'm wrong about everyone dying, please come back to pol/ and describe your shame for our entertainment.

That’s called dreaming you retarded faggot

Will lady gaga headline? I sure do love lady gaga.

Dont be a faggot and tell us what you exactly saw in your dreams/visions using 6 Ws
Who
When
What
Where
Why
hoW

And some survival tips if it is happening within our lifetime

Who
Superhuman beings, tall, blonde, Nordic.
when
early 1980's
what
taken aboard ship
Lake Harrison, Canada, remote wilderness
why
I don't know
how
I walked into the woods at night then ???

No the dreams visions
You said there was war

This one

>Superhuman beings, tall, blonde, Nordic.

Those are just elves/fair folk, user.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5279587/A-potentially-hazardous-asteroid-flying-past-Earth.html
archive.is/ypsFp

HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

>Pretty sure that the Ayys are using space rocks to pummel humans to death.
Jokes on you, and our foolish so-called overlords. Half a century ago our retarded supposed ‘masters’ destroyed an interdimensional craft. Through reverse engineering they were able to glean degrees of tech that they were unable to ascertain, but because of it’s nature it is taking energy from this dimension and giving it to the other, I mean have you ever read ‘The Gods Themselves’? This work of science fiction is not just fantasy, you idiot apes need to realize that you create reality and this is a dangerous aspect of self-awareness, like real fucking dangerous, you better start thinking real hard about never never land because the scary cthulu tendril motherfuckers are coming to rape your mind and life force and I’m not joking. I’ll even take their side. Fuck humanity. Bunch of arrogant stupid apes, imo. Have you supposedly ‘wise’ hominids noticed the extreme dissipation of the magnetosphere? 15% over a couple hundred years? This what we know. And it’s accelerating. But fuck the future of life on Earth, tell me more about sex scandals and by the way, immigration is great and did you get the new smartphone with the automatic UUID’s in the filenames, it’s all fuckin great. Die you abominations of potential, you don’t deserve free will or even life. Anyone who reads this, fucking die.

I have trouble describing it. I have to keep moving is a constant theme. It's like being in hell. Literally.

If you want to call them that ok.

Ok bud
When? Within our lifetime?
Who? Whos their leaders (good faction and bad faction)
What? NWO+transhumanism hellhole?
Where? Earth, all nations?
Why? Idc i dont need to know this
How? Stop being a faggot just give me some basic rundown Dont be afraid

So we know about this one but we didn't know about the one yesterday? Please wake up sheeple.

that would be a great timeline if it only hit hollywood

>because of it’s nature it is taking energy from this dimension and giving it to the other
Why are our "masters" doing this if they and their descendants are going to irrevocably fucked?

some of you are alright. dont come to earth tomorrow.

Are you human or are you a human being?

Ok autist, Im both i dont know why we are having a philosophical discussion
Just report the events using 6Ws

>2002 AJ129 will pass Earth on February 4th at a distance of more than 2.6 million miles. The distance between the Earth and the Moon, meanwhile, is 238,855 miles.