Racism can also be found in natur

>racism can also be found in natur....

That isn't nature desu.

You don't even need racism in nature to be killed. A lot of species will kill its own race just for the territory and access to resources. The fact that humans have evolved past that and can make it about race proves our superiority over animals.

So you know what a race is?

This isn't nature. These are captive animals placed together, most likely raised as cubs.

What you just said proves your inferiority to animals.

By the way, there are only rwo genders.

Burger is right.

>So you know what a race is?
Race is just a fantasy concept mad up by butthurt faggots in the 19th century who were looking to justify colonial practices. In the 21st century, retards have revived it to explain why girls won't have sex with them.

Species

lel
+.02

t. "mexicans are natural conservashits"

Are you a member of the Skeptic community?

Humans are a part of nature you faggit

Nah, it proves our superiority. Not being able to count to rwo would prove our inferiority.

DELET THIS DIFFERENT GENETICS MEANS THEY CAN'T LIVE TOGETHER THEY'RE INCOMPATIBLE QUIT SHOWING THAT Sup Forums IS FILLED WITH SHITTY HUMAN BEINGS REEEE

Racism is about race, not species.
We're fairly friendly with most animals we encounter aren't we?

When's the last time a tiger strapped a bomb to his chest and blew up the bear's cubs?

i bet they wouldn't like a gorilla joining them though

>you can see the fucking fence
>nature

species-ism
ftfy

>muh female lions do the hunting!

honestly feminists throw this one out a lot.

"Race" as in the idea of a white/"coloured" dichotomy sure.
But there are still obviously lots of fairly distinct haplogroups of humans, that evolved for a long time in isolation and so share specific phenotypical traits (like skin colour).

OH NO A TIGER STRAPPED A BOMB TO HIS CHEST AND BLEW UP MY CUBS AND IT CERTAINLY WASN'T THE AARDVARKS BEHIND THIS NO SIR WE BEARS HAVE TO KILL ALL TIGERS NAO THERE ARE EVIL TIGERS IN EVERY GROUP SO DON'T HELP ANY TIGERS THEY ARE OUR ENEMY NAO

>lion, tiger, and bear
oh my

Tigers don't belong in bear country.

Why don't you put your own children next to those animals?

Are you some kind of racist?

That's 1 male and 5 females of the same species...