I'm too lazy to look it up

I'm too lazy to look it up.

Did we actually kill any of the head honchos of the SS? Goebbels? Himmler? Mengele? Goering?

I don't understand how some of these guys just disappeared or killed themselves. I don't buy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=989hCMGgKMs
youtube.com/watch?v=r9yyfgB4iBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wEZEZapZP_o
youtube.com/watch?v=AriAsmQm8iI
tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of them we killed. A random soldier killed. David Irving has a video on it - let me see whether I can find it ...

... was Himmler:
youtube.com/watch?v=989hCMGgKMs

It's long but you can skip around. Killed by a random Brit soldier.

yea we hung a lot of them

youtube.com/watch?v=r9yyfgB4iBQ

nice

also

youtube.com/watch?v=wEZEZapZP_o

nice

I'm pretty sure Goering killed himself.

General Galen became a key anti-soviet intelligence asset for the USA he is credited with making daring amphibious Landings in the Korean War a success.he fed false info us (((state department ))), Verner von Brown,an early SS and Nazionale party member gave us the moon landings generally considered the greatest achievement of mankind. Waffen SS chief of Special Operations defeated Israel's operation Susannah , an attempt to drag USA into war against Muslims in 1954.

Not only did they survive, they gave us a our greatest military, intell and tech achievements after ww2.

Nazis got us to moon and back several times for $20 billion.

In his last year Obama gave Israel $30 billion.

Himmler committed suicide by cyanide pill while captive.

The head honchos got killed. Everybody else got a new job in post-war Germany or fled to South America.

Well I'm not 100% certain, but I believe David Irving disputes that. Himmler was beaten, and then, Irving questions how Himmler would have been able to conceal a cynide capsule for so long, and, only use it after a few days. If you're really interested in it, watch the last half-hour or so (guessing), it's really interesting. Some anonymous person disputed the standard account in the margin of a library book some years later who claimed to be there at the time.

Read the memoirs of Otto Günsche, or as much as they allow him to print. Unfortunately he himself has said he won't write a book or a biography as, he put it, "would never see the light of day in the form I had written it". Even then Germany was suppressed and gagged.

He was Hitler's adjutant, personal bodyguard and general right-hand man in the last couple years of the war. He was with Hitler at almost every waking moment, and deeply ingratiated with the Third Reich leadership.

Mengele escaped to South America and died in 1987

Lots of Nazis went to work for the American government or just kept working in the EU. A lot of Nazis worked in Germany in the 1950s and later.

Most of them escaped to South America. Our FBI and CIA both confirm that Hitler was in Argentina.

>operation Susannah

Dude wtf? How the hell can people deny Israel's intentional attack on the USS Liberty when there is a kikepedia page on Operation Susannah? And in 2005, the Israeli president honored the surviving members of the spy ring? Thanks for bringing this up, user. It will really help in explaining to people just how long of a history Israel has in trying to drag us into their shit.

there's this spic at my work who would look exactly like this if she wasn't fat. she's actua;lly p qt

>Did we actually kill any of the head honchos of the SS? Goebbels? Himmler? Mengele? Goering?

Hitler shot himself and took cyanide at the same time.

Himmler was captured and officially took cyanide from a hidden, fake-tooth capsule. Evidence suggests that he was murdered during interrogation.

Goebbels and his wife gassed their six children with cyanide to keep them from the Soviets capturing them and doing God knows what. Then they both committed suicide.

Goring was captured and put on show trial in Nurnburg. He arranged with a guard to have a package brought in for him, it secretly contained a cyanide pill and he used it to commit suicide. Thereby not giving the Allies the privilege of hanging him.

The niece of Herman Goring currently lives in a remote village in Argetina. Wonder how she ended up there.

Last gf was fat. Taught her how to properly diet and exercise (I have 2 degrees in these fields, working on the third one). She became solid 8/10 from 5/10 body. Her retarded sjw mentality ruined the relationship.

Got any simple advice on diet and workout regimen? I’m pretty fit but my woman is always borderline thicc

this man here
youtube.com/watch?v=AriAsmQm8iI
is a ex-gub american that claims in this talk british came with an idea to start saving both low and high ranking nazis. he claims he got his hands onto certain documents that are hidden from public, in us gub possession.

this is not the first time i ran into such accusations found on the internets. are these fucking bongs comic book villains?

The whole Hitler thing is bullshit too.
>Goes to room with wife
>Hour or so later gun shot is heard
>He's buried outside
>Soldier find him thinking it's gold
>Looks like Hitler so say it's him
>His body is kept by the government
>Over the years it was destroyed
>Cremated
>Moved around and kept by Russia over the years
>Ashes are scattered at an unknown location by KGB soldiers

I don't think they even tested if it was him or not and wouldn't his private room have secret escape routes? Probably switch places with doubleganger, poisoned the female with cyanide then shot his doubleganger.

If you live together it's easier because you can go to the market together and buy healthier foods. People think that healthy food is expenssive when it's really not. I've made diet plans for friends that let them eat 6 meals a day for less than 2 dollars a day.

There is no simple advice for workout and diet regiment as all diet and workout regiments should be individualized to fit the goals the the individuals.

One thing you can do is calculate your TDEE (Total daily energy expenditure) tdeecalculator.net/ From there you can subtract 500 calories for weightloss to the number it gives you. Be honest in the section that says activity level. Next you can use MyFitnessPal app on your cellphone to track calories. Get yourself a $10 food scale from the walmart and learn to calculate the calories in the foods you eat.

Walk with your girlfriend every day for at least 20 minutes.

It's a lifestlye change that requires some effort to get into but little effort to maintain once you're used to it.