Weed Crack

Should this really be legal in the "recreational" states?
A typical pea sized dab contains as much THC as 2 blunts and it's all inhaled in ONE HIT! I voted for legal weed because it is natural but this is completely artificial and potentially unhealthy

dude just take a dab and chill out lmao

What's the consequences tho?

Alcohol kills more people annually.

I like to melt a little on a bowl sometimes

you literally can't stop people from making their own THC concentrate if weed is legal in any form

>I voted for legal weed because it is natural
So's arsenic.

Lil boy can't handle his concentrate?

This is why it makes me wonder if it's addictive. I smoke weed but when I get to the point where a couple of hits isn't doing anything I just take off for a while. These fuckers just go to stronger stuff.

Dab is fucking boring. Just smoke some bud and chill out
no need to scorch your lungs with that shit

Snort it.

>i wonder if you put the same THC in your body the chemicals act differently and boom now ur addicted to pot

>no need to scorch your lungs with that shit
nigger what

>he unironically does not understand what a "dose" is

Everyone I have ever met that does "dabs" claims the same bullshit:
>its so much cleaner than smoking normal weed, like, the high is so much cleaner
>i actually smoke less if you think about it, I save so much money, have you seen the size of the dabs?
>im not addicted, I just smoke when I wake up to start my day, smoke before lunch, smoke at work, it doesn't hinder my mind at all, you cant be addicted to weed
>im totally not addicted to dabs
>holy shit dude, Im dabbing way to much lmao, gotta take that tolerance break XD
*hits dab and becomes a lizard*
The OP makes a very good point, it is the crack version of weed

This dabfags gtfo

Weed probably kills more. Alot of people go insane & suicide after smoking for a while.

nah man i use dab erryday. I measure out 1g into ~40 .02-.03g hits and it's much cleaner and affordable to use medically daily this way. Each one is about 1/2 as strong as a bong toke and doesn't even make you choke. Try it sometime.

They switch to stronger stuff because flower isn't doing anything for them. I could take one hit of wax and be high for hours, those guys just smoke it all day long until that no longer works and do other things the same way they put PCP in it.

agreed

Yeah it's pretty awesome tbqh

1g of oil lasts me forever though so I don't take big ass dabs like that

>Alot of people go insane & suicide after smoking for a while
Literally who

I am this person you're describing.

It's pretty fun.

I dont think you understand how THC interacts with your body, guy.

You can make hash oil at home

Now that you mention it, a dab sounds kind of good right about now.

If people think that shit is not a problem, they are nuts.

Difficult to disambiguate cases where this is actually happening and mentally ill people who turn to weed as a form of self-medication. You might be right, but the science isn't in yet

Weed is a cancer on society and needs to be wiped out. I can understand a legit medical condition that it helps i.e. parkinsons but recreational use is makes people lazy unproductive parasites.

>inb4 I smoke and work so what is the problem?
The problem is the 95% of people that make it a fucking lifestyle and waste their potential. My brother only cares about weed and will do whatever he has to to get his money. He has been living with my parents and sucking out of their savings to pay for his shit habit. To add to that every single person I have ever met that smokes weed are lazy losers with no money all the time.

I think we should put cyanide in it, but liberals will find a way to enjoy it.

I cant do oils, they never last for me compared to shatter or wax.

Dude, you can just wrap some buds in wax paper and press them in a hair straightener and BLAM. Rosin.

I make 6 figures

I knew about this stuff before it was cool. butane and ice hash. never did it though.

>probably
wrong
and not even an argument

Just do smaller dabs then faggot.

>make 6 figures
>doesnt understand what 95% means

I highly doubt that

Would you like your honey chunky with bee parts and wax all in it? or would you like all that shit filtered out?
Extracting it as a concentrate eliminates all the plant matter and all the stuff you DON'T want to smoke that's in the plant. It's not making it stronger, it's just filtered to be clean.

Most people on this site who oppose pot were picked on by somebody who smoked pot in highschool. If you have ACTUAL reasons for not smoking it, such as, I don’t like the high, it’s just not for me, don’t have the money for it. That’s completely fine I have no problem with people who don’t smoke and don’t pressure them to do it. But you can really weed (lol) out the social shut ins when you look at their comments
>HUR hurrr degenerate
Yeah and staying inside being fat as fuck not interacting with women or anybody isn’t? Ok kid. Don’t get me wrong the DUDE WEED life style surrounding pot is cringy but what the fuck is the issue if I come home from work, smoke a little and continue to do a hobby of mine?

I'd rather not pay for those parasites in prison where they get free everything, I'd rather they just fucking die on the streets. Tell your parents to kick your brother out and let him live a week on the streets to wake his ass up. If he can't get out of degeneracy then he's meant to die.

Weed has been legal in some places and it has not spelled doom yet. I live where it's legal. When it was first legal I could smell it everywhere, but now never do. I can drive 5 mins to buy, but I never have any interest, and neither of my friends do either.

Guys whats the best way to get weed in your system? I heard smoking isn't that healthy

There's a lot of us

We keep it on the dl because our professional reputation depends on it

You also probably dont realize how many successful people who smoke pot because you dont actually interact with successful people. That and smart people tend to keep their pot habits secret since it isn't legal most places.

Thats smoking a little and carrying on with life. I have a problem with the majority of them that make it their whole life.

why not just smoke the weed tho

It's just a concentrate, no different from drinking juice instead of eating oranges.

/thread

One dab is not two blunts wtf. A blunt is still gonna get you higher than a dab. A dab is like smoking a bowl in one hit. Its not more than 5x stronger max.

I told them that multiple times, he blew up on my parents because they wouldnt give him money for weed and I told my mom to tell him to fuck off. He called me a bitch ass and I brushed it because Im not going to get into it with a child. My mom exploded as soon as he said it and now she is seriously considering just kicking his ass to the curb

Minimizing the amount of plant matter you smoke is bad ok

as someone in washington, dabs are fucking gnarly. I don't smoke much, every now and then I will take a bong rip. 1 dab will fuck me up harddd. It makes people straight retarded. My brother works at a weed farm and does dabs all the time. He is honestly a highly functional retard.

Edibles is extremely safe. But you have to De-carb the weed first (getting it up to a certain temperature so the THC turns into THC-A, which can be taken orally), just keep in mind that edibles are a differnt kind of high and makes you drowsey. Personally I don't liek edibles and prefer my dabs on an e-nail, but mine costed me $200 when it was 1/2 off

Either by means of concentrates or edibles. If you don’t want to shell out a ton of money for a dab rig, you can buy cartridges that usually have .5-1g of oil in them and attach them to a ~$10 “pen” battery, like in pic related. The high from these cartridges is substantial enough imo, and you don’t have to worry about the negative health effects that come along with smoking!

first of all only niggers smoke blunts

second taking a dab isnt equal to that much even if the oil is fire one dab will never be greater that smoking 1/2 a joint i usually take 3 and its like smoking a whole joint (which i will normally do in one sitting once a day im no retard pothead but after wok its nice and im not investing in the liquid jew anymore this route is much cheaper) to my face minus inhaling a bunch of carbon

third fuck off

And that’s fine I hate that too. But most of the users on this site don’t seem to get that because they don’t interact with people they just base their opinions off fucking weed movies and character stereotypes

Point one and two are legit. The rest of what your describing is how retards act with or without weed as the medium.

>potentially unhealthy
why is it so hard to understand that smoking ANYTHING damages your lungs?

I dunno what dab is, I'm old and I haven't smoked any kind of weed in like a quarter century.
Is it like oil? Because that looks like honeyoil, and no way in hell should you be taking a pea-sized blade, that's just fucking stupid.
That's too big of a toke even if it was just crude shake oil.

And if it IS oil, there's no way to prevent it from being made, it's really easy.
If somebody takes a toke that's way too big, they'll learn not to. The same as with retards chugging too much booze.

>eat orange
>get dietary fiber
>Eat maybe 1 or 2
>drink orange juice
>get absurd amounts of sugar and fructose
>Drink 5-6 oranges worth
Yeah nah.

It’s an extract taken from the pot

It depends on the size of the dab. I have an e-nail and it doesn't cool down when you take hits like a quartz or titanium nail would and so you can hit 1g dabs or more.

ill stick with buds

Dabs are better for you lungs but holy FUCK do they make people dumb

I work for myself as an electrician and make upwards of 75/hr on jobs I bid. I interact with people from all walks of life and am very professional about it, however I really dont give a shit what people think about me tbqh and so far that has carried me very far in life.

>Go to Doctor
>Eat Vitamin C, you have Scurvy
>Eat 5000 oranges
>Die
Yeah, no thanks, leaf...

>A dab is like smoking a bowl in one hit
And name one person in the history of the world that is a regular wax user who only takes one hit.

>what is a vaporizer

You vape that shit. What are you even talking about?

>muh scorched lungs

Bitch, you don't even know what you're on about.

I'm 5'5" and 128lbs

I can do dabs all fucking day and function as a super mom. My house is spotless, my children are well educated, cared for, dad is in the picture, dogs get walked, all food made from scratch and I'm not a fat ass.

I prefer solventless dabs. Frozen fresh green raw dabs are a delicacy. Dabs of CBD are my favorite. I am not even remotely unhealthy and don't see how dabs are unnatural.

If dabs are unnatural, olive oil is unnatural.

dabs over flower any day

No my opinions are all based on experience being around all sorts of weed smokers throughout my life since I was a child

I use Cannabis for pain management, only smoke about one bowl a day, and that's at night... There are addicts of any hobby, they don't define anything but to outsiders.

Wtf is this about me?

I think it's too much. i just smoked the hash oil joint and now i can barely move it's like i literally melted into my bed. It's too serious, needs to be regulated.

Most dry herb vapes are garbage barring maybe a Volcano

Exactly
A BIC lighter is torching your shit at 3000 degrees
A vape is heating up like an oven, 700 degrees tops otherwise you risk burning away everything worthwhile

Fpbp.
Have you even done a dab OP?
Have you even

You don't smoke dabs, it never get burned, you put it on something very hot and it evaporates like water.

People getting stoned constantly is bad for society, it makes them unproductive losers. However, society is irreparably fucked so if more people wish to put themselves into a bubble-wrapped existence where they don't compete with me for jobs then that's great.

t. various roommates and friends from 16-24 smoked daily and dabs made them noticeably stupider and paranoid

You sound like a bitch

When America was great, a child could buy cocaine or opium from a corner store for no more than you'd spend on a bottle of Tylenol.

fpbp

hash oil is almost as old as the plant itself leave it be.

No

Yep. Dabs are oil.

Well yeah, but how? Is it soaked in isopropanol and then slowly cooked on low heat until the iso evaporates and leaves behind the extract?

Or is "Dab" some other method?

>Vaping at 700 degrees
What is the point of vaping then?

>probably, lmao

last time I offered a dab I asked how the guy made it and he said he distilled it with fucking rubbing alcohol or something? do solventless dabs circumvent shit like that? that had me wary.

Ok thanks, then yeah what OP is describing is just ignorant overindulgence.

>600,000% of your daily vitamin C intake
No wonder you guys pay so much for medical care. Your doctors actively try to poison you, then fix you later.

Literally the most pussy thing I've read all day. Gfy you faggot.

I bought a PAX to try vaping and the high sucks. One normal hit gets you higher than one vaping hit.

ITT: soyboys who can't handle their dabs

>potentially

those levels WILL cause psychosis.

makes me sick... in Canada after the liberals pull from UN treaties and start selling weed people are going to go haywire for a few years, then beg doctors for benzos and antidepressants (the chronic users)

That's fucking disgusting user, and unhealthy. Solvent hash is trash.

it's not oil, but a similar extraction
you soak some weed in very high proof alcohol, the thc dissolves into it and then you let the alcohol evaporate or boil off

>occult rectal bleeding

That sounds especially horrible.

yeah, I didn't touch that shit.

So you still wouldn't admit the parenting is a bigger issue? Cannabis regulations have failed big time. Should spend the money building a Great Wall instead of funding a Drug War..

Well, when you do it by taking out a crack torch and blasting your special bong glass nail and rip 3joints worth in one breath, yes. Yes, you have now achieved crack levels of marijuana consumption.

Now responsible pen use where a g of dabs lasts weeks. You're prob fine. I believe in the balance for years without achieving it. When i finally found it, it's a one hitter a night before bed. I bought a zip and it turned brown because it lasted me 6 months.