Why does Kaworu love Shinji?

Makes no sense.

we have this thread every single day

just read the interviews and about Anno's boner for ikuhara and shoujo

But none of that explains why Kaworu loves Shinji

why not? he just feels the love

I can surely say that the only people who properly understand Eva here are Kaworufags. Just saying.

It's true, that's why Anno panders to them the most.
They're the ones communicating with others and living in reality.

>that BL episode
It was fun to watch

You don't need a reason to love someone but Shinji and Kaworu were both lonely and handsome and decided to hook up

Would Gendo actually talk to Shinji if he was promised to get Yui back in return

Yui told Gendo to take care of Shinji, and he still ignored her so no.

(You)

Because in the series NGE ripped off there's a more fleshed out character Kaworu is a copy of. You can stop making this thread every day now.

2/10

???
It's just the fact. It's the same reason none of the characters in Gunbuster barely make any fucking sense.

1/10

If you're talking about Ryo he's nothing like Kaworu outside of a few superficial similarities and after 20+ series he isn't really fleshed out at all.

You'd make a better argument for Selm from Nausicaa, but even Kaworu is a better character and more fleshed out than him.

I just assumed it was the love of a god for creation type deal, ya Adam has nothing to do with humanity but Kaworu seemed to take an interest in humanity.

yeah that's why he wanted to wipe off all humans really makes you think

Well he didn't seem like he wanted to, but knew it was necessary for him to achieve his destiny of becoming one with Adam

Before meeting Shonje-kun

STUPID SHINJI!

But why?
What's so great about Shinji that he changed his mind?

Because Hideous Anus is a talentless hack and Eva is an overrated babby's first "deep" piece of shit anime. It gets paraded as the greatest philosophical masterpiece in anime by mouthbreathers who haven't even read any entry level shit like Nietzsche, let alone know ANYTHING about philosophy.

WHAT THE FUCK?

is this a troll thread?

does Sup Forums seriously not get NGE? I thought it was a meme

Angels are sent to earth in order to get to know and understand humans, in progressive order of approach

first ones just "hit" humans, as touch is the most primitive form

then come the angels who study humans, and go more in depth (literally, see the geometric angel)

in the end the ultimate form of knowing a person is through love, so the last Angel (kaworu) is created capable of love as that's the most intimate form of getting to know someone

Jesus you are pathetic.

>Hideous Anus
This is hilarious, I'm going to use this from now on

>An anime about understanding
>Where the protagonist is a brown haired child forced to pilot the giant robot
>And his father is a piece of shit
>Praised for having deconstrcted the mecha genre

Hmm....where have I heard this before?

>the giant robot

Because you have not witnessed Shinji-kun's cute slender dick, like Kaworu our lord and savior has.

Shinji has an ugly stub of a dick

The viewer is inclined to think it's a giant robot at first stop being a jackass

they are different tho

Gundam is about the "need" to communicate and understand each other,
and in most of the gundam series, this vision wins

Evangelion is about the IMPOSSIBILITY of communication and understanding, total failure of human beings

much bleaker

Boipucci, of course.

I don't get why you don't ask the same question to Asuka and Rei, with whom he behaved pretty badly and they still fell for him

Women are dumb and desperate
Kaworu is literally ayy lmao jesus

Maybe he thinks like a woman then

Maybe he just wanted to get laid

He's angel, getting laid wasn't his first priority

Kaworu is the mother of angels so he's part female

Yeah, that's what manchildren do.

>implying boys can't be mothers
Nigga, you never heard of omegaverse?

Adam's soul is female though. The human vessel is male. Omega verse is irrelevant when you're a seed of life

They call Kaworu genderless in SRW

Kaworu is an angel so he's beyond gender divisions

And they said in another paper that he's only interested in same sex relationships so I don't know what to believe

It doesn't really matter because according to Shinji he's a boy, therefore Shinji is a raging faggot for wanting to fuck him

I seriously doubt Anno planned all this shit carefully. Besides, it depends on the continuity. Shinji is an angel too on Rebuild so it fits

I love this artist's doujins

What is Karl implying? L-lewd.

I wantt o touch Asukas boobies

homo lust

C'mon user, that's clearly Qworu. Karl is too autistic for subtle puns.

Animeworu is the most skilled in seduction though

Animeworu is the smoothest, I'll give you that.

Shinji pls

But Kaworu isn't male!

This is the gayest official art to date

You haven't seen much official art

This is gay, but the one I posted is the gayest. There's a wet chick in a swimsuit just in front of them and they choose to stare at each other and blush like the massive faggots they are

>You don't need a reason to love someone

It's not really "official art" it's from NGE2 if I remember correctly.
This and pic are pretty gay though.

Don't argue with me. This is the gayest official art. We can do a poll and you'll see I win; there's nothing gayer than two guys sitting on the grass staring soulfully into each other's eyes while there's a chick in a swimsuit hanging around

I don't say the pic is not gay. I say it's not official art.

I'm straight and I do that all the time with my pals.

Admit it's the gayest art then, if you're a real man. Face your responsibilities.

That's gay

Do you blush at your pals as well?

Dunno I think these are gayer Btw here's a screen from the same game.

Only when they say nice things to me (We support each other when we're feeling sad etc).

The chick looked ugly af and had a shitty ass.
Even this art is gayer.

That's gay, senpai.

It's the gayest art. You don't know anything about gayness

Well no one can compete with your gayness, faglord.

>Even this
I'd say it's hard to find something gayer at all.

Thank

it's from girlfriend of steel.

He doesn't. He's a psychopathic asshole who betrayed and nearly killed Shinji and all he loved.

Only fujoshits think otherwise because they are too swept up in their yaoi fantasies. Pathetic bunch.

Our balls didn't touch.

(You)

Well it's not like Anno had a hand in the SRW and NGE2 guide books.
Or did he?

Would Kaworu love Shinji even if he was fat?

NGE2

Oh, sorry, it's ok then.

I don't think he directly worked on the game, though.

>that kind expression
>ywn be loved so much

pls no bully

getting laid with Adam is literally Angel's only priority

Oh right, sorry.

I thought they were just reuniting with him, not getting laid.

It's more like an angel's care in the original but since then it's been Gay as shit
He showed Rei similar treatments but she didn't care

Nice theory but doesn't really hold up

Zereul came later in the series and all he intended to do was fuck shit up physically just like the very first Angel

Given the context of the series "uniting" pretty much means getting laid

The Angels are seeking out the contact of another of their kind just like all the humans of the series are (or have personal problems because they're running away from that intimacy)

So had Kaworu came in contact with the embryo, he'd basically have just had sex with himself? Deep.

I always thought that the Angels were progressively trying to become more human, and the conclusion they came to was that Love makes you human

>all this time the angels only wanted to get laid

No you guys, see they're just completely heterosexual males discussing how aroused they are by that girl in a swimsuit. Totally normal and not gay at all.