Questioning belief in a god or gods but still following the moral teachings and cultural style?

I don't like being referred to as an Atheist, Atheism in my eyes is an ideology based around a sort of cult following of not believing in religion and promoting the worst in society from it's traditional clean settings. Atheism is just a Marxist way of denying beauty and cleanliness that fit social norms as an excuse to not look after one self and promote a sort of false enlightenment or abundance of knowledge over religious people or the common folk. I do not know how creation came fourth but there are many religions that explain this, even science tries to as well which makes me suspicious of whom is preaching what but still keeping an open mind to what they have to say just in case they may be right. But denying the art of your people, denying your heritage, denying your culture and replacing it with bland ugliness just to suit your new world view without putting any effort into presenting your self as decent is not okay in my book. My example of why Atheism is degenerate is modern feminism which in turn does not present its self as a moral light house rather more like the evil tower with the eye of Sauron from LOTR. After analyzing my views I would say I might be Agnostic but I don't like labeling myself under an ideology that describes my religious beliefs rather than my political ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I
youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Atheism in my eyes is an ideology based around a sort of cult following of not believing in religion and promoting the worst in society from it's traditional clean settings.
Wrong. Atheism is merely the lack of belief in theism. How far people take their militance is up to them. Just like born again christians, there are militant atheists. Atheism is like a vacuum. Religion is matter. Without religion, an atheist is just devoid of the matter of religion. Atheism is not a religion itself and has nothing to do with whatever idiotic characteristics you assigned to it. How an individual atheist decides to live is up to him or her. The 'enlightenment' you speak of is not sought by atheists because it's a silly concept. You're confusing atheists with the social dropouts who also, among many other things, claim to be atheist. Scumbaggery and atheism aren't exclusively joined. There are lots of scumbags, and the vast majority claim to be god-fearing.

I'm talking more about modern Atheism here, not the entire concept but the way it's handled today rather than what it used to be. I'm trying to describe the nihilistic modern society we live in and why modern Atheism is one of the culprits. People lack motivation to reach for some divine virtue through their culture these days.

You kikes stole your religion from this guy.

I thought Jesus was a copy of some Egyptian god or something?

No Jesus was even visited by three Magi as a baby (Zoroastrian priests) and stole his baptism from Zarathustra's story.

Jesus "Satan/Devil" = Zaruthustra's Agra Maynu
They kikes and Christians try to take you off the trail with their "egyptian horus zietguised" shit but it's right out of Persia, just like the Jewish religion is out of Persia/Babylon

Pharisees = Parses.

No, that's just more gaytheist lies.

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I

Fuck jews

Lol Jesus is a Persian god rip off.

Cultural identity is an illusion, but people are seeking identity in culture anyway. They may choose to do it as an atheist or alt-right or born again, but the root is looking for identity outside of the self instead of exploring who they are inside. It just happens that those who've given up on society often reject every part of it, including religion, and they become the militant atheists that bug the shit out of religious people. On the flip side though, religious people have no qualms about talking about religion as if people will inherently be interested, which is just as irritating on the other side. The short answer is that true atheism has nothing to do with cultural degeneration. The atheism you're attempting to associate with degeneration is a symptom of something larger, not the cause of anything.

This is truth. Disbelievers have only to look it up. The resurrection and virgin conception are part of the tale as well. I believe it's the Egyptian god Horus who also shares this tale.

The Mithra stuff is mostly true. December 25th, Ressurected, Self Born... He also preformed the sacrifice that leads to the new dawn of heaven, same as Jewsus being a sacrifice. The entire Vatican is built over Mithraic caves, the Catholic priests like to fuck in them and have gay raves.

>star of the east
That's Magi Zoroastrian priests contacting baby Jewsus.

Kishna is the incarcation of Brahma (the one GOD), same as Jewsus

Think it's Horus. Religious people get really bent out of shape when you tell them the similarities between Jesus and like five other messianic-style tales.

read some spinoza

>been atheist all my life
>better christian than every christian to ever live since I actually did the "no sex before marriage" meme for first time in human history

just worship the sun, thats what religions all do anyways. "praise the sun"

It's almost like religion evolves as an amalgamation of the myths and beliefs of peoples that have been interacting for thousands of years; Very few major religions have mythological and canonical elements that can't be potentially linked to a fairly wide range of earlier belief systems.
It's true that quite a few elements of Christianity (and Abrahamic faiths in general) were heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism but that by no means excludes the possibility of a myth or allegory stemming from Egyptian beliefs being incorporated into it in the few hundred years time that the majority of it was written in.

I mean they had to say something? If the Bible only consisted of what Jesus (and hence God) actually directly revealed himself to his followers it could be a pamphlet.
A culture, and by extension a religion, can't expect to remain completely isolated from others that it's spent thousands of years spreading across and interacting with.

Or when people claim that multiple religions, myths, etc. across the globe with nitpicked items, are similar to Christianity. If you try hard enough, you can make baseless claims that Christianity borrowed things from all religions on the earth because of similarities. I'd like to add the the copy-cat theory relies on the claim, based on correlation equates to causation, that Christianity is made of multiple religions, whilst having no evidence for the claim other than utilizing faulty logic.

A problem is that religious folk aren't usually amenable to rational thought processes when it comes to a point of a paradox when compared to religious teachings. For example, christians who believe in creationism in the timeline of 6,000 (8,000 or whatever) years would not allow themselves to take previous civilizations' influences in the creation of their preferred mythology into consideration, as none other existed before them. Additionally, it's not just parables that were inherited by religious texts, but key specific details regarding the most important aspects of the foundations of their faith, such as the virgin birth, resurrection and many other key elements of the Jesus mythology that are shared by no less than three other dieties throughout history - all of them predating the creation timeline.

>STOP WORSHIPING A DEAD KIKE ON A STICK

>muh Babylonian myths!
>muh Mithras!
>muh Zarathustra!
>muh evolution!
>muh atheism not religion!
I swear Christians are the only people capable of original thought in the entire world.

Haha. I'm not arguing against blind faith. I know better. Believe whatever you want to. The facts are there to be examined if you find yourself trying to rationalize religion one day.

Can't tell if you're LARPing.

Even the name Je (yah) sus (Zeus) is clearly a graeco-Semitic hybrid.

Yeah, because the sun is God dumbass.

Read the following in the geekiest fag neutered millennial voice you can imagine:

>Additionally, it's not just parables that were inherited by religious texts, but key specific details regarding the most important aspects of the foundations of their faith, such as the virgin birth, resurrection and many other key elements of the Jesus mythology that are shared by no less than three other dieties throughout history - all of them predating the creation timeline.

This is a perfect example of the pseudo-academic language that yuppie community-college professors use to jazz their 18-year old students. The smug self-absurdness that can only be achieved by a parrot who knows for a fact he has personally never researched the various claims being put forward. No actual academic or scholar ever talks like this, it's just the language mediocre minds think they use. It's like seeing an upper-class man with a $250 wrist-watch. It's not actually a real luxury brand, it's made to look like a luxury brand. It is supposed to signal his wealth and status when it actually confirms he's not actually wealthy because truly wealthy people don't buy brand-name. The language is the same concept, just concerning wealth of mind rather than wealth of property. Truly intelligent people don't talk as if they are writing a 101 essay. They just make their point and back it up with actual data.

Fucking hell, I have more respect for literal sub-average IQ hedonists who reject God because "He's a pussy" than I do for some faggot who thinks he's being intelligent by parroting other people's nonsense. At least the automaton retard might accidentally stumble into an original concept. You, on the other hand, are a soulless little leech that has surgically removed any creativity out of your soul and replaced it with dime-store, mass-produced "smart talk".

God help you. Seriously. I'm gonna pray for you. You need it.

I'm honestly hugely impressed at the level and quantity of really smooth rhetoric and analogy you managed to write in those paragraphs without actually refuting or even really mentioning any of the points he made at all.

>They just make their point and back it up with actual data.

Please do?

>
I hope you're prepaired to be dissapointed by the responses OP.
I don't even need to read the first response to know that there will be pagan larpers and "lack of belief" atheist shills who won't answer your questions honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FR08QtvapM

I am an atheist when it comes to any human religion, but agnostic when it comes to whether or not G(g)od(s) exist. But I would like to say that many of the human gods, if real, I would actually consider "demons in power".

I do think Hoshea(Jesus) existed, was a regular guy and pretty much invented humanitarianism. And then the jews jewed him for it hard, killed him by death on a cross which was a punishment for criminals for the crime of being nice to other humans, and then took over his life story and moulded the path of his legacy historica took through the ages to subvert and control another population sect.

Look up "The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth" by Thomas Jefferson.