Something looks a bit strange about mechazawa today

Something looks a bit strange about mechazawa today

New haircut?

I'm not seeing it. He's just not the type of guy that stands out, I guess.

He looks a bit choppy.

new contacts?

Ah wait I got it, he got a new bike!

Hey, that's pretty rude towards Mechazawa. He's just a normal guy.

I hate it when kids make revving engine noises with their mouth. It is so cringey. I expected more from you, Mechazawa.

Mechazawa is a fucking robot.

I think he's a bit run down

Whoa, cool bike Mechazawa!

Dud, what the fuck? Don't slander Mechazawa like that. Not cool man.

* ca-chink *

Yeah, I heard that rumor, too. That he's a real love machine. I don't buy it though. No way a guy that plain is a fuck robot. I bet he's never even hugged a girl.

Fucking never change, you beautiful bastards.

His new shirt looks great!

Look just because he's quite and doesn't socialize much doesn't make him a robot. Asshole. Dude's prolly just shy.

Best dub, none other come close besides maybe excel saga. The voice actors really did a bang-up job and I enjoy listening to it when I'm working on something.

>we are special, the post
Sup Forums is truly shit now

Let a faggot come back after a few years and be happy that Mechazawa threads still exist.

Just because he's cold and abrupt doesn't mean he's a robot. There's no reason to start throwing out insults like that.

I think he's wearing new shoes today. The thing that bugs me most about Mechazawa is the fact that he forgets to wear shoes at all most of the time

I think he's growing facial hair.

See the handlebars?

How is this possible. Am I the only one seeing this!? HE'S A GODDAMN ROBOT YOU AUTISTS!

Wait, maybe he's onto something. Mechazawa does seem a bit.. strange lately.

He's more energetic than usual

Dude. Not cool.

Aren't you being very rude right now?

Just because he looks heartless that doesn't mean he's a robot you dick

I know right! He's a real machine when it comes to work, I heard he even does his homework on time

>I heard he even does his homework on time

This is a delinquent school, dude. Mechazawa-kun doesn't bother with that lame-o crap!