Sin Nanatsu no Taizai

Today Maria will once again get raped.

>he doesn't know

I sure do hope it's less shit than Mammon was.

>be devil of greed, worshiped by elites across the world
>get episode about babydolls and mommy's milk

what the fuck was that even

Episode five isn't until next week bro. This week they're doing some kind of recap thing.

What's episode 4.5 about anyway? No fucking way if it's gonna be recap.

Mate, I have bad news for you.

>recap
>for a hentai

fuck you, whoever thought of this

>no cunnilingus
What's the point?

Oh.
I'm really looking forward to this filth, Saturday just got more boring.

>mammon episode sucked
>recap this week
rip in piss bluray preorders

>No fucking way if it's gonna be recap
That would be nice, whatever it would be then.
Wait and see, I guess.

>recap
>for a hentai
Go back.

Are there really retards who believe recaps are done out of narrative necessity? How are there retards that still don't know recaps happen because production is fucked?

Truth is they forget to add nipples for next episode that's why there's a recap episode this week.

I hope the recap is just 20 minutes of asmodeus dancing that they left out of episode 3.

That'd be on the BDs if it is. The recap will either be an staff interview or literallly various scenes from episodes 1-4 with narration over it (like Youjo Senki)

Social commentary on gold diggers and single moms going for the sweet child support money.

Relax. We still have Bahamut.

the whole babies thing is just weird.
>let's make her a single mother
>of 500000 babies
>also they're all creepy puppet things
it's like they were trying to make her as unappealing as possible.

Lactating MILFs are very appealing, faggot
They could have come up with a better design for the babies, though. But I can't blame them if they didn't care

they could have made her lactate as a side effect of a potion or something. even if they did want to make her a milf giving her thousands of weird ass demon babies is so far off the deep end you need a submarine.

yeah having any babies being shown at all was retarded, even if they were just dumb planks. it's the lactation that's not, not babies crying

>Why does a demon lord not live according to human standards?
Are you retarded? There's nothing wrong with that
If you want traditionally appealing pure waifus, you should fuck off

Well, blame the people who came up with the characters' backstories and profiles when the figures were released years ago. The anime staff is probably bound by contract to make the anime show that stuff.

it would've been hotter to have a bunch of rich OLD MEN sucking on her lactating nipples in an upscale hedonistic setting because mommy mammon's milk is best milk, only one gold per suckle.

Man that horn.

Sleeping must be a bitch.

That would have been great to see. If only because of how hilarious the /u/fags' butthurt'd be

I don't watch this.
Maybe I should.

Can someone please give me a link to ep 4 uncensored? I think I missed out on it due to nyaa dying.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:WGJI4YNCLUAEFQNHIL6LFJKC5YCKQ6KD

This one-demon-per week bullshit is really killing my interest in this show.

Thanks.

EVIL NEVER SLEEPS!

And obviously they're going to run out of Sins before the end of the series. Unless the writers have some wicked keikaku up their sleeves, the show might as well have stayed in production hell.

Recap episode what a waste.

>I don't like the show
>so it shoudn't exist
Kill yourself.

Of course Lucy will turn all sins to her side and then they will fight the true villain, God.

Raws are out
Honestly how can the production be so fucked?
It started 2 weeks late, OP is just clips of ep 1, and now a recap after 4 episodes
Fucking hell

>2 weeks late
Nah. It started on the programmed date. No delays there. Not everything has to start on the same fucking week, dumbass
List of shows that premiered that week
>Uchouten Kazoku S2
>ID-0
>Grimoire of Zero
>SukaSuka
>Fukumenkei Noise
>Sword Oratoria
>Atom the Beggining
How many of these shows look like they may have production issues?
To actually answer your question, I can only guess.
But my guess is that this show spent too much time in production hell and HJ wanted it out even if it meant an incredibly rushed production.
Why? To focus on the new Queen's Blade reboot thing.

Maria is not for rape!

This show + RoB - Virgin Soul are the only good things of the season.

So 4.5 ED was fucking awesome
I don't get what the point of doing a recap because of production troubles and then going all out on a shiny brand new ED, but who cares that rocked

>its a recap episode

At least we get to see Astaroth's music video.

>it's a clip show episode

Maria is so beautiful

Yeah, when is the OST coming out, I wanna listen to the songs

Who's next anyway?

That she is.

See

Astaroth, the first demon who will impregnate Maria.

>show full of beautiful gorgeous women
>everyone wants to fuck the boy
Typical/ a/.

>Maria
>boy
How often do you see "boys" as lovely, cute, or curvy as Maria?

I like fanservice but my faith won't allow me to watch this show. I couldn't get through the first episode without feeling guilty.

>boy
She doesn't look like a boy though?

>Virgin Maria (male)
I know it's a fad nowadays, but not everyone is gay.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Maria
>(male)
Are you just kusoposting for attention, user? Be honest now.

You need to switch to a better faith. Follow Demonbane, the most based elder god, like I do.

I really like her horns.

Stop bullying Maria!

I'm not blind. Maria is obviously the beta male self insert, but since it's a girls only show, she's a "girl".

How does Maria's pantsu work in this image?

>coming off
>working

Maybe they were scared of the otakus throwing an autistic fist for the regular reproductive process

If it's a mess, it might have been better to wait for it to be made properly. Calm down and think a little.

How do you feel about Maria's butt?

That's not what you implied in your original post at all. As I see it, you said the show should have remained in production hell forever. It's a mess,, but I like it and I prefer it to it never coming out.
That said, I would have been fine with waiting longer if that meant the show would have been better. But it's useless to talk about that now because the past can't be changed and I personally believe that speculating about what coud have been is pointless

I think we could all get behind that.

I want to know why Maria's friend hasn't tried to call her or look for her yet.

Is it from RH subs?

The one that was groping her ass?

Nah. RH seems to be sticking to releasing the dub uncensored on Anidex. He hasn't uploaded subs for episode 4. Then again, it's not like it should be that hard to take a .ass file to add subs to the raw.

She's the only friend Maria seems to have, yes. Everyone else just wants to use her to shout out geographical locations, kill her, or rape her.

Hopefully each sin gets a lewd fight with their angel equivalent. I wanna see Michael get humiliated.

does RH have a website or something

>mfw Mina will show up with the virtues to save Maria after Luci has collected all the sins

Nah. He stuck with Nyaa until it died. And then I saw new releases by him on Anidex (which I use because Excite and other toku fansub groups moved there after nyaa's death)

>that Astaroth music PV at the end of the recap
Episode 5 might be good

Oh right, the first sin to lose her position.

>those ass shots

This appeals to me in a very specific way.

haha

/u/ BTFO

Look at the fingernails, those are girl hands

I hope the seven ovas are about the seven virtues bullying a goth girl who wants to sin.

It's Valkyrie Drive's sand men all over again.

There was something else that did a recap episode this week. I can't remember what it was.

I am going to assume Maria told the school she was not coming for few days, and let her friend know as well.

This part is animated to hell and back holy shit. Fucking music video looks better than the rest of the show.

>6 days 20h till episode 5

It's cat from bake.

I want to see Maria in this situation.

School is off anyway, summer vacation.

>those fingernails
The only males with fingernails like that are faggots. And faggots wouldn't touch a chick or grope her tits

see It's like they couldn't control themselves
>boss we can't finish this in time, let's make a recap
>fine, but add some new stuff for ep5 at least
>can do boss, and since we only need to animate 90 seconds we can do it super well

Alice and Zouroku.

That music video is not a new ED, they listed it as insert song in the credit. And it was made separately from the rest of the show. Probably already finished it before the show even began airing.