Operation Hard Left

The DNC is fractured and vulnerable, lets have some fun with it.

The DNC has become every frustrated Democrat’s favorite piñata, and a symbol of everything that went wrong in 2016.
politico.com/story/2018/01/16/democrats-clinton-sanders-reforms-340616

Democrats are calling each other crazy, and Judas, and the Bernouts feel like the DNC "still doesn't get it".

"The fight boils down to one between people who say there’s no time for infighting as they confront an existential threat in Trump — and those who argue that the insistence on conformity with party leadership is exactly what led to the Democrats' destruction."

Let's drive a nice wedge between the Burnouts and the rest of the DNC. The Bernouts may be naive, but at least they are principled.
We have a real opportunity to redpill them and keep the MAGA alive.

Please make some suggestions our fellow anons can put into action.
Which candidates should we push in which races?
How can we push them towards the most radical left people?
Where are the best sites to remind people of the betrayal of Bernie?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397
youtu.be/wRnuJ-JLAV0
freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We could shill the most deranged radical political whackjobs as their “best bet to take down Drummmmphhhh”. Like these trannies and Islamic types I keep hearing about. Make them meme the worst possible candidates possible into existence then watch as the more moderate base moves even further to the right.

I made a thread a few months ago about fracturing the black vote away from the dnc by creating an all black political movement.

We can LARP as leftist and diss Bernie for being jewish and destroying Hillary's chance. Some can then LARP as Bernie supporters and bitch about how Hillary was pro war (wanted to shoot down Russian planes aver Syria) and how she was funded by big business. Also find was to bring racism into the LARPing to try to also drive a wedge between the DNC and their nigger cattle. I think this could be effective if we can get others interested.

Yep, me too. Also I wanted to see some LARPing as white democrats and belittling niggers as much as possible. Eventually the niggers should get fed up with all the leftist cucks treating them like children.

> literally the 2016 DNC strategy that won the Republicans the presidency

So that means that Brianna Wu is /ourGuy/?

Create the racial division that blacks blindly supported Hillary and did not hold true to the liberal platform. Bernie bros v nigs will be a showdown for the century and will hopefully fracture the black Democrat plantation.

This is genius.

Remember everyone:
To beat the Jew, you must become the Jew

I recommend everyone read Hillary Clinton's favorite book, 'Rules for Radicals'. Learn the tricks that are played o you, learn to play them on other people

Lets keep putting salt in their wounds... I do need to make some leftist youtube accounts to LARP and cause chaos between the left and their nigger cattle, and/or the Hillary cucks and the Bernie bros. Any one of their millions of retarded groups can be baited to fight other retarded identity groups. This is what makes trolling the left so much fun. It's like a game to try and ignite infighting and/or purity spirals.

Women vs Blacks
Oprah vs. Kanye

I remember someone had gotten hold of a Bernie Sanders phone address book and started calling each person and saying very belittling and offensive shit while pretending to be a Clinton supporter

Are you an anime villain

Hispanic immigrants versus Blacks
Wealthier Asian immigrants versus Blacks

So, lets make a list of the most tedious alliances between identity groups on the left.

I know probably one of the most tedious ones is between the niggers and the faggots

How about this... Asians are the New Whites.. Wealthy and Privileged compared to other communities

we used to do the DNC so white threads

we tried to make the democrats for POC 's only, no whites welcome

DACA is anti black policy. democrats are openly ignoring the black community right now to make millions of beaners legal so they no longer have to bend to the will of their largest voting base. The black communities are already devestated by dem policy and this will stagnate their oportunity, education, and gibs. They arevreally scared because trumps policies are making these communities better even with the dems fighting to slow their growth.

We need more Malcolm X's in the black community if the ethnostate has any chance of coming about. It creates a foil for us to point at to prove that we're not monsters.

Twitter accounts too.

Black accounts bashing white female progressives just because 55% of white women voted for Trump

We could start LARPing as faggots on twitter and reaching out to niggers as our allies, asking them to reassure us of our life choices or some bullshit. This will cause a shitstorm because niggers actually hate fags.

And it never works because most Democrats are old and organize offline and all you're doing is slapfighting with stupid media people who are always going to vote Democrat anyway.

>existential threat

Here is one serious sick fuck.

Branfman, who has worked as an intern with the Human Rights Campaign and volunteered with Keshet, a Jewish LGBTQ advocacy group that works with Jewish schools, synagogues and summer camps, drew from his experience in child care and education when developing the project.

>Professor at Ohio State Uni

Lets get him to run for office, or at least endorse a candidate on twitter.

>Get all kinds of sickos to endorse the Democrats, then post their endorsements to normie spaces

Push the Democratic party left, because clearly no American wants

>They're children to go to college
>Healthcare
>Strong labor unions
>Campaign finance reform
>Military budget cuts

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397

This is the Podesta email that shows Bernie was most likely controlled opposition. Sanders was so weak and flopped. He was there to garner enthusiasm and then tried to pass off the support to Clinton. At that point it was too obvious to literally everyone she stole the nomination.

> implying asians aren't already lumped in with whites any time discussion of "POC" comes up
non-poor minorities destroy identity politics rhetoric, so they're ignored

Let's go nuts and meme a candidate into taking on today's real problems:
> Genetic engineering a perpetual youth serum
> Colonization and industrialization of Mars
> Restoration of civic virtue (marriage, military service both required to get the vote)
> Galactic Crusade o/. o/. o/

The DNC has a crazy-ass chairman right now.

My two cents: leave him alone for now and let him keep shitting on white ppl. So much for the white vote.

Driving apart the factions of the DNC too early risks them actually FIXING their problems. The wound is already festering.

This too!
So far these are the shakiest alliances that I can think of on the left:
>blacks vs white women
>fags vs blacks
>sand niggers vs fags
>blacks vs feminist
>white people vs blacks

I have gotten a lot of traction with this IRL
Never insult Dems
Always insult dem leaders
When they start complaining poor fuel on the fire with red pills
And then you can add in the pelosi cares more about her people's apartheid state than she does about the poor palistinean children. Then if they accept that hammer the jq
Back off imediatly if the show any resistance these fuckers are brainwashed.

The fact that you make templates for hypothetical conversations seems to indicate that you might be brainwashed.

>My two cents: leave him alone for now and let him keep shitting on white ppl. So much for the white vote.
We can increase the chaos exponentially if we push the right people the right way. Rather then sitting back and watching them slowly fall apart, we need to throw gasoline on that fire. We need to hit the left with everything while they are down. Remember that if they ever somehow manage to get in control again in their current form, we are seriously fucked. They are ready to purge all right-wingers from the country.

We could always meme the Justice Democrats back to life or that Liberalist thing into existence.

We all know a political party created by a YouTuber is going to collapse in on itself. If we know the ship is going to sink we might as well fill it with as many soyboys as we can.

Who did the last 2% vote for?

Probably Haramba or Deez Nutz

Fracturing is paramount. You need memes constantly reminding of Bernie's betrayal by the DNC. user with the black vote fracture idea is spot on. Also need to separate Hispanic vote from illegal vote. They have the potential to hate each other, because legal Hispanics are willing to resent the others. Don't forget many illegals ARE NOT Mexicans, but South Americans.

>West Virginia

last 2% voted for Meth for president

This might be a good idea. Prop up a fake leftist movement and then when everyone jumps on board, let it self destruct. That will make people on the left more disillusioned and vile to be around which is good.

Wouldn't those both be counted under "neither"?

Personally I think Harambe's Border Wall Policy is stronger than Trump's.

this
youtu.be/wRnuJ-JLAV0

The longer Democrats have to chip away at our demographics before our country evolves past electoral politics, the worse off we'll be when it happens.

I like this "she" is trans-trendy enough to win a primary, and then we can sink "her" with the moon rocks and GG insanity.

I think the biggest wedge would be to make the Bernouts realize that the Dem's darling illegals are the reason why "Fight for the $15" ain't never gonna happen.

Is this praxis for you?

Do any of you organize offline?

This isn't going to work because Liberals and Leftists actually do politics in person. All you're going to do is get in twitter slapfights with bloggers, podcasters, and Neera Tanden.

Update of the shakiest alliances that I think we can exploit on the left:
>niggers vs white women
>fags vs niggers
>sand niggers vs fags
>niggers vs feminist
>white snobby leftist vs niggers
>fags vs spics
>spics vs pretty much all degeneracy

Maybe we could possibly pit the spics vs the niggers too

Stephen Lynch is a popular incumbent in a working class district with deep union support. Literally a machine Dem.

You """people""" are so fucking retarded.

You should publicize the wiki leaks that spoke of illegals, blacks and Hispanics as being easier to manage any never doing well. Push that the Democrats have used theseraces and taken advantage of them.

Ally with the black intellectual movement (yes, there is a subculture of Uncle Tom's). Red pill them on how the Dems have used them and how the Republicans are the party of Lincoln.

Inform the Hispanic population of similar things, but more importantly they need to be appealed to with memes. Hispanics have bigger families, the legal ones are very family oriented. Play this.

We could try to win over voters with our ideas to govern and make all American lives better... nah... that will never work. We don't really care about that.

liberal pedos/fags vs. Mexicans

Most Mexicans are staunch Catholic and have strong family values
If they see a bunch of pedos supporting their favorite Dem candidate you could break them away.

They got blacks, mexicans, trannies, feminists, bernies, and hillaries.
Blacks go their own way, BGTOW.
Pit mexicans against DNC, YOU DIDNT MAKE A DEAL.
Pit the feminists against the trannies, YOU CANT PRETEND TO LIVE MY STRUGGLE.
Pit Bernies against Hillaries, YOU LOST IT FOR US.

Sit back with some lemonade.
We're back baby.

We should put up posters that promote leftist faggotry and gender acceptance in the nigger and spic areas of towns/cities. I think this is the easiest one we can exploit as far as shaky alliances on the left goes.

Time to check some Asian privilege boys!

Lynch is obviously going to win there, but Wu can be used to push a wedge between normie boomercrats and Slaanesh cultists.

When everyone is brainwashed by Marxist that infiltrated all levels of public education and colleges, just arguing the correct ideas doesn't work. Just look at how many leftist refuse to listen to modern economics for example.

>Pit the feminists against the trannies, YOU CANT PRETEND TO LIVE MY STRUGGLE.

I like this one. Call it "veiled" male privilege.
>Get a tranny muslim and you hit the trifecta.

refine it to smart:X vs Dumb:Y of every race

compare minority male pay rates to white women.

>We could try to win over voters with our ideas
>implying they are rational and not completely demoralized

I'd like to remind you that ANTIFA wear masks. You can go out in public with a black scarf or something during one of their rallies, find the nearest local news reporter lady, then say the dumbest shit you can think of on camera while staying anonymous.

This
Liberal pedos/fags vs. spics and niggers. This is what I think is the easiest one to subvert. Niggers hate fags because niggers see themselves as alpha-males and spics hate degeneracy because they actual have good values and are reasonable people.

TERFs are already a real thing and most other Feminists hate them.

Holy shit, you really don't know anything.

>WTF, how dare they run a CIS White Male SCUM for Democrat primary!?
>We need the bisexual black dragonkin muslim, Drakonis Faqir!

>Libertarian pedo voodoo
>Rational

hell yeah mother fucker

Someone who knows more about the gender bullshit could figure out the groups that hate each other the most there. I don't know shit about the gender identity groups other then that they are retarded.

Trump should hold rallies in Baltimore, Chicago and Ferguson. The riots will remind everyone why they voted for him

Whoever bakes the next bread, please put these in the OP.

You retarded Kekistani faggots realize anyone can read Sup Forums right. Any of your little LARP operations are dead before they begin

So here's my idea about what we could do with this operation:
>make leftist accounts on sites like twitter
>use these accounts to spread leftist talking points meant for one identity group to another identity group that hates those talking points (like promoting degeneracy/pedo shit on the spics and niggers)
>shame them when they don't go along with it
>invite other leftst in on the shaming and vilifying of the identity group that rejected the talking points
>link this shitstorm to people who have ties in the media or big internet personalities
>get the media to do hit pieces on the non-complying identity groups
>sit back and enjoy the fireworks
>repeat with more identity groups

Groups that possibly hate each other}:
>niggers vs white women
>fags vs niggers
>sand niggers vs fags
>niggers vs feminist
>fags vs spics

Best idea in the thread. Leaf wins.

The tax changes are going to make it easier to convert the younger liberals.

>shit you figured us out
Well guys guess we should just give up

The vast majority of them are on one side, trans* exclusionary radical feminists (TERFs) are a tiny minority. The only major fault line to be exploited among feminists is the notion that feminism is dominated by white women. Jewish involvement might also be a useful meme, but most leftists will insist that Jews are a kind of white.

>notion that feminism is dominated by white women

Yup, this fault line was on display recently: freep.com/story/news/2018/01/10/pink-pussyhats-feminists-hats-womens-march/1013630001/

"pink pussyhat excludes and is offensive to transgender women and gender nonbinary people who don't have typical female genitalia and to women of color because their genitals are more likely to be brown than pink."

Fucking idiot liberals can't help but eat their own.

Great idea

Remember free bleeding? It's still happening.

Updated list of leftist identity groups that can be turned against each other:
>niggers vs white women
>fags vs niggers
>sand niggers vs fags
>niggers vs feminist
>fags vs spics
>trannies vs feminist
>Bernie bros vs Hillary supporters

This is exactly what needs to be done. Promote the biggest freakshows in the Democratic party and push for the most insane policies. We need to promote LGBTQRSTUV candidates who believe that climate change is caused by white privilege and the only way to stop it is to have mandatory sensitivity training starting in kindergarten. We also need to give reparations to all people who immigrated here illegally for pain and suffering caused by being labeled "illegal". All white women should be sterilized and if they want a baby they need to adopt a child from a third world "fixer upper" country that has been marginalized by white, western colonialism.

Might be better to push that there aren't enough (female) black Democrat politicians.

New bread

>We also need to give reparations to all people who immigrated here illegally for pain and suffering caused by being labeled "illegal". All white women should be sterilized and if they want a baby they need to adopt a child from a third world "fixer upper" country that has been marginalized by white, western colonialism.
Bad candidates are fine to support, but anti-white policies are not. Women tend to bow to perceived social pressure instead of rebelling.

reminder that the far left said the same thing about Trump, and look how that turned out

like the way you think, user.

This. Make Revolution 60 Great Again.

>"climate change is caused by white privilege"
>sounds like a typical leftist talking point

Just post shit that is short and sweet(because niggers can't read) showing Obama sending money to shitholes instead of turning them into gibs for niggers. It'll force the DNC to run on increasing taxes.

So aim young.... it’s not that difficult

Wasn’t there an email that revealed the DNC colluded to hand HRC the nomination? An image of that well meme’d would keep Berniebros on alert

Literally what the DNC hoped for with Trump

Unironically this

A campaign to change the name of the democrat party to the "workers party".
Cite the fact that democrats were proslavery and anti civil rights.
It's a win win win
They do nothing- (gasp) why don't you care about slavery?!
They acknowledge but refuse- same as above.
They aquiesce- thus admitting they were the party of slavery, people confused by the new name don't know who vote for without the name "democrats" on top of the column

Ignore the democrats and dismantle the duopoly of the media.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

This also fits in perfectly with the disenfranchised BLM movement. They'll eat it up

Go into their forums or comment in articles of liberal news articles and use their "critique" tactics against them in a non-hostile manner. (e.g construe everything as xxx-phobia, xxx-ist, xxx-shaming). It's literally designed to be corrosive and they're brainwashed by t so they'll pick up on it.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Jewish shill detected