Galko-chan

Come here and sit down, you little shit. We need to talk.

Should've bought the pills instead.

Somebody got caught buying condoms. The convenience store clerk ratted the little sister out to her onee-chan.

That's about all I could read.

Is that girl Charao's kouhai? the one who went on a date with him?

It's interesting. I remember Galko anime being cute and ridiculous, why no one wants to translate the manga?

needs a lot more nikuko tbqhfam

who the fuck colours this shit

Officialy licensed, scanlating a color manga is an editing pain, with an official option available scanlators don't to go through the trouble.

>why no one wants to translate the manga?
Somone tried at first, it was an editing nightmare, when an official english print got announced he lost any will to continue.

That can't be purchased over the counter.

This fucking series goes where no other dares to

Thick girls are love, Thick girls are life.

She seems to be serious about Charao.
I just hope he is the same.

The things I'd do to her... I've give her some of my Apple Pie. And we'd eat it together. :')

v1&2 already in english
colors botched

What's the secret to Nikuko's speed?

Fat so big she breaks the laws of physics around her.

performance enhancing big macs

What a fuck up.
Still, I hope it sells well.

What the fuck, man.

ONE JOB.

>notice me senpai
Fucking perfect.

There was a group of people working on it, but it was really hard and by the time they started doing it the english releases were announced for the same year so they decided to stop working on it and just let people buy the real thing, it seems that people do are buying it but nobody wants to scan it, fucking greedy people ;_;.

They made it darker? With all due respect, the english version is easier on my eyes. Nip version comes off as radioactive as fuck.

I personally don't mind the darker tone. In fact I've only been reading the official rips from danke-empire. So it's surprising to see it so bright

No. fucking. taste.

Granted this is just my opinion on that particular page. All that light blue is just hurting to look at. It's too bright and over-saturated for me.

Do you think the Mangaka chose those colors by accident? Do you think hre's looking at the adjustments made by some talentless grunt at Yen press or wherever and saying: "Gee I wish I'd picked those colors!"

A mangaka isn't infallible.

Nobody said he was, but he is an artist, and the US publishers just decided to fuck with an arftist's work. Next up, Yen press publishes Van Gogh's early works! But don't worry folks, Bob in the office has toned down the colors cos we thought they were a bit bright!

The mangaka is free to choose the colors he or she wants of course. But if a publisher wants to change them it's well within their rights if they have it. I can't imagine Suzuki giving a crap that they darkened his art a little bit.

The author is so chill that i'm sure he is just glad more people can read his work.

Yeah, it's not like they're actually changing his artwork. I have the two volumes ordered. Can't wait to get them.

Jesus Christ, calm down you fucking autistic chimp.

Are you a published mangaka? No? You're a disgusting autistic basement dweller? So who are YOU to talk. You don't know how the author feels about the situation. As said, the author is very chill. And is probably happy to have people reading this amazing work. So do us all a favor and get back to your happy meal you disgusting swine.

You gotta appreciate how cool the author is.
The reason we even know Galko's armpits and hair smell bad is because he replied to some random gaijin on twitter.

>gaijin
I find it even more surprising that he *would* respond to one. He really is a cool guy. Definitely made me a fan for life.

Any fan's of Galko's sister?

Isn't she an actual slut.

i'm sure she has a lot of "fans"

>the US publishers just decided to fuck with an arftist's work
Do we know that the artist didn't know about this or have any input in it? I can't speak from any knowledge but if someone in the US publishing company told him that the brighter colors weren't going well with the print or perceived audience he might have been cool with adding a darker contrast.

I have to agree with it's much easier on my eyes through a monitor with the darker tones. Maybe it looks better with the brighter colors in print I don't know.

Does it matter?
You're damn right.

I'm a "big" fan of Galko's older sister.

There isn't a single girl in Galko's family I wouldn't plow into the fucking mattress.

>Does it matter?
Why, yes, yes it does.
I like Galko because she's pure why would I want a girl who dresses like a slut and is a slut?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you gay or something?

And you can stop dumping images at any time retard, there's nothing to discuss.

Suck a dick, faggot.

>t. butthurt slut enabler

I'd let Galko suck my dick.

I'm proud of you

Thanks, man.

I like it better when Kazuhiro doesn't do fantasy stuff.

The Galko hentai / fanart community sure does produce great stuff.

I just want more cute gyaru girls.

>The reason we even know Galko's armpits and hair smell bad is because he replied to some random gaijin on twitter.
This just makes my cock harder.

So Galko is no longer being scanlated

It isn't?

>Galko
Nope.

What is so hard about it?
It is literally just a colourful page with some scribbles on it

Eh, fuck it. I can just buy the books.

Do it my brother, but remember to scan then later., don't be like the other greedy anons that just keep them for themselves.

I don't have a scanner.

You guy do know that Sup Forums rips official manga translations right?