How do we popularize bathhouses in the west?

How do we popularize bathhouses in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck of spencer

Why would we want to?

They're gay and spread aids

Why would we?

>same thread
>same pic
kys

Anything public will inevitably be vandalized in America.

Why do you want to? So you can spy on guys dicks?

spat out my fucking drink

Is there something wrong with that?

Kek

Why the fuck would you want to pay just to sit in dirty, stagnant water with 10+ fat, middle-aged men? This isn't a society of fucking barbarians, so fuck off with your shitty idea.

This thread again fucking fags sage

Once westerners consider it not awkward to be nude around people, mostly strangers.
Aka hopefully never.

I can't use gym showers at LA fitness or my college because gay guys use them to fuck so much. I've walked in on orgies before and that shit has curtains. They just use the atmosphere for hot group sex.

It's strictly illegal in those places but you cna't prove it or enforce it so US boathouses would become just gay shit. Even if they have to keep it quiet or off peak hours, or at special events. There's gonna be aids cum and blood in that water.

"But wait! the US can't be that gay!"

It's blacks dude, they fuck all the time every time they can. They start changing, see an ass, they get rock hard and fuck anything they can. They would turn these places into pozzed shitholes in no time.

make them unisex and give them a bf% limit

Make them unisex

There is so fucking many homos in the west, it would be impossible to go to one of these things and not have them be filled with disease ridden gays. The concept only works in places like Japan.

Institute mandatory government enforced homosexuality!

discord gg/X7EZay

add a .

They would be absolutely disgusting in the US. Japanese culture allows it to work for them.

>sitting in 10 other guy's fecal matter and ballsac sweat
We have saunas. At least, non-desert areas of the west do.

We don't you stupid, lazy, white faggots. Get off your ass and stop looking for esoteric solutions to simple problems, and start putting in the fucking work. We need mass media, news, new colleges and schools, a new banking system, new tech companies and VC.

We don't need fucking bathhouses so you retards have another excuse to waste time LARPing. Not to mention I don't want to see you fat, cellulite ridden retards naked.

Surprised they're not already popular desuu.

Dem Greeks loved looking at naked boys.

Hasn't Podesta created one somewhere?

Get Obama to admit he goes to them. Niggers everywhere will try to be like their Muslim faggot hero.