If Sayaka would have followed Kyokos path she could have stayed alive...

If Sayaka would have followed Kyokos path she could have stayed alive. Kyoko had the right idea even though it was terrible. It is not like people would appreciate the work of any magical girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2363474
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kyouko is best.

Sayaka disliked how Kyoko let innocent people get eaten by the familiars. Being an ally of justice she couldn't simply let it happen.

Kyoko didn't really believe in her own words. She was just running away from justice and meeting Sayaka made her realize that.

Sayaka's wish may have helped her eventually, but we'll never know because she flipped the minute things didn't go her way.

What are you talking about? Sayaka never died. Don't lie,op.

That kid Sayaka cured was a genius. His contribution to the arts can't be measured. If Sayaka truly believed in a greater good she'd know it was more important than her own feelings. Getting nothing in return for selflessness is a tough lesson, but if you think there's really something to it you're not going to give up like she did.

If it looks like Kyoko was right, it's because Sayaka didn't understand justice. She was just jerking her knees at whatever looked wrong to her. But that doesn't make Kyoko right about anything.

But that would go against everything Sayaka believed in. Participation in the witch system just wasn't possible in her own mind, hence why she always falls. In a post-witch world I think she could be really strong. She's only a magical girl for a few weeks vs Kyouko's years of experience, but Sayaka still manages to fight her off for a little while. Not to mention commanding heaven's army in rebellion, and even resisting devil Homura.

Threadly reminder that Kyoko is best girl

>If Sayaka would have followed Kyokos path she could have stayed alive.
Yeah, Kevin-kun should visit more Madoka threads. If so, the two and I will get well soon.
>Kyoko had the right idea even though it was terrible.
No, the juicy Apple should talk to me with his trip!
>It is not like people would appreciate the work of any magical girls.
I know some posters hate circlejerking but it is one of creative acts. Sup Forums'd better not forbid us to (e)rp. You guys should consider how to make Anime and Manga. You must want people whose creative works show sensitivity and imagination on Sup Forums! No Collaboration No Creation!

how soft are Sayaka's buttcheeks?

Like a marshmallow?

What will Madoka's role be in the next movie?

Of course "she" is going to flirt with the juicy Apple!

What would a heterosexual male think when he sees this on his bed?

Go home Kyoko, you're drunk

I'll protect "her" from the man or I'll become him and make love with her!

Could you guys imagine that Apple is watching this thread now and can't make up his mind whether he will appear itt?

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2363474

>those fucking comments

>Dont get greedy we can all share those cheeks if we dont mind rubbing rods with another
Yes, yes! Is the post yours?

No, I don't want to share her ass. Both of her cheeks need to be squeezing MY dick. Because that way it's maximum pleasure you know?

NO LEWDING

Kyouko was right, but she didn't want to be.

Clearly she did, seeing as how she lived the life of a thug for quite a while after her parents death. Sayaka just reminded her of how she used to be. Even when she kamikazes, everything leading up to that point was reminding her that hope and justice were babby tier values. And she chooses to die rather than continue living in a world without hope.

Homura and Sayaka are my lawfully wedded wifes. So I have a right to lewd them. These other guys, yeah they shouldn't be doing it

But my pleasure is to share her ass and rods.

What do you live for?

How would you feel if Madoka's cheeks were squeezing your cock? What do you say to her?

STOP LEWDING RIGHT NOW

or else...

But I'm "Madoka". I want you to do it!

Calm down. You need to drink the morning rescue.

My huge erection is about to get sandwiched

It's because of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Yes, yes!

How can you not lewd this goddess

Madoka a cute. I would bend her over, pull her hair, and savagely doggystyle her till she loses consciousness

ITT: Pedophiles

Because I haven't seen Homulilly in a while.

You are a naughty boy!

Is he worth trading?

homulilly is always here fellow homu friend. A reminder that homuhomu is best girl and sayaka a baka

Who wouldn't want a pikabey as a pet?

Kyubey is also the best to pet to have. Cute, intelligent, low maintenance, invincible, can talk with you, can teleport into your room from outside, can create technology.

>homulilly is always here fellow homu friend.
Really? Ummm. I really want to talk to him!
>A reminder that homuhomu is best girl and sayaka a baka
Yeah, also, she is a zombie.

>Kyubey is also the best to pet to have. Cute, intelligent, low maintenance, invincible, can talk with you, can teleport into your room from outside, can create technology.
No thanks!

Sayaka is also worst girl!

Please be patient, homulilly misplaced his trip on their device!

>Sayaka is also worst girl!
Get a load of this fag

>Please be patient, homulilly misplaced his trip on their device!
Was it about !HOMU?

Fertile, soft, fragrant

As Homura and Sayaka's husband, I can tell you that they are the best girls. They have magical warm wombs

>As Homura and Sayaka's husband
Are you a mormon?

Honestly all 5 of the megucas are 10/10. Homu and Sayaka are just my girls. My homies.

Do you love "Madoka" too? It is important to me.

>What will Madoka's role be in the next movie?
To watch her best friend and her other best friend wrestle it out.

Of course I love Madoka too. Who doesn't? She is a kind girl. And has a cute ass. I want to make her orgasm again and again, have her fluids on my hard cock.

Could Sayaka defeat Homuhomu?

Okay. You are their husband!

What does ACK think of the official art by Hanokage?

Yes, I am their husband. And to answer your question, no, Sayaka can't beat Homu.

Sayaka was always the loser of the group. Homura is constantly getting stronger to the point that she's a goddess now. Homura has the looks, the power, everything. Sayaka is just a goofy kid trying to play hero.

I would really like to see more interactions between those two.

>"""""official"""""

I guess if Sayaka is going to get the power from Madokami according to the concept movie. That's why we don't know how that will turn out from now on.

What?

FPBP

The concept movie showed Sayaka dead on the ground, stills of her with her bones hanging out, and wearing a mask. It's really interesting. (Then again there's also a still of her and Homura standing before a door)

I think Mami will be the one to really put up a fight. This time she's glowing with sexual energy. The only way I think Sayaka can stand a chance is if she gets powered up, but that's not likely to happen.

Homura dominates with her queenliness.

It would be

this

PPAP
You're late.

>I think Mami will be the one to really put up a fight.
Like Guan Yu!

>Homura dominates with her queenliness.
I want Home to dominate me!

What do you think this shot from the concept movie means? Any specula?