archive.is/fqGX9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651
spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/
youtube.com/watch?v=BkGr2JPUbVc&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=7NzDh4rtcOI&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A post-Jewish influence symptom from child neglect as a non-Jewish

Oh shit! Ive noticed this.

racist niger jew agaibst a non white beaner.

That shitbis sad. Beaner wanted to work.

*looks at mirror*

Can autism be cured?
Im beliving it can the autism comes from flu shots, Mk ultra,Music, Loud noises, Unrealistic enviroments

it's funny to pay out

autism is the next step in human evolution and i'm am proud to be autistic. I believe that autistic people just use less of there brain for social skills and more for intelligence. I'm autistic and have 141 IQ tested by psychologist. Pic related.

Unrealistic Enviroments...

As an autistic with an IQ of 131, I support those with the disability.

>there brain
>mensa

Snowflake syndrome made popular by millennials like these faggots:

Real autism is a crippling disassociate disorder that can cause the child to separate so far from reality that they are a harm to themselves or others.

Sup Forums agrees 100% with the mundusmillennialis.com interpretation of autism as seen in pic related

Autism Spectrum Disorders in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents:

archive.fo/psaP6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/

Autism in trans adults:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587

Living between genders, links between autism and gender dysphoria:

archive.is/fqGX9

Increased gender variance in autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/

An oppressed group that needs political representation.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkGr2JPUbVc&t=

Fucking retard

youtube.com/watch?v=7NzDh4rtcOI&t

He became an autism activist because he was oppressed for his condition. He navigated Washington DC in the name of disability activism.

Fascinating!
Id always wanted to gather them up and see what happens. Id always think they can help the millenials somehow.

>spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/
yes goy take the soy

You're autistic as fuck if you think I'm going to watch this play dough mother fucker for 58 minutes.

My point is autism is real people get screwed around for having it and it's the next rights movement.

My nephew has it full blown. Just getting into school and he still has difficulty speaking. He has the traits; lining up objects in rows according to size, covering his ears at noises, the screeching sounds. Its troubling, because I feel bad for my sister if she has to end up taking care of someone for the rest of her life who may or may not mentally mature past the age of 10, and it could get worse if her husband ever drops dead (they're both on something of the heavy side) and it may or may not be her or his fault becasd they both had him well into their 30s.

I of course, am worried about him when he eventually gets further into elementary and eventually high school. I kinda wish I was able to understand what its like for him, how he feels and who he is.

If there is anythingbI know about this place is how it tends to have lots of peole on the spectrum gravitate to it. If there is any advice that anyone here can give to help me in any way i'll be happy to listen.

>My point is autism is real
Yes, that's not even a debate or point, just a fact. Cancer is real, so is the common cold. However there are fucking leeches who pretend to have the cold (to get out of work) and pretend to have cancer (mental people who crave attention).

>people get screwed around for having it
My job is literally analyzing outliers in populations. People are very good at identifying outliers because reality is created by averages. You do not remember every single detail of your mother's face, you have a composite memory of the general proportions of her face, which is generated by comparing it to thousands of memories of what faces look like. Hers is unique and identifiable because of it's general shape and form. Autistic people do not conform to the average for behaviors. They get screwed around with because they are outliers and don't function reasonably within the confines of our averages. A child who barks at you every other word is not just hard to deal with, they are frustrating, they are irritating, they grate against the nerves. Of course they are going to get screwed with.

>it's the next rights movement.
It is, but for all the wrong reasons. SJWs will self-identify as Autistic. People in this thread fucking self-identify as autistic, because they do not feel they are "average". In that sense, Autism is the next way these assholes are going to champion their uniqueness and their hardships. The same shit happened with homosexuality. Not all homosexuals prance about in the street with a dildo strapped to their head wearing a rainbow, assless leotard. A lot of homosexuals are celibate because they choose to not be with members of the same sex, despite being attracted to them. Who gets the attention for being a brave LBQT? The prancing faggot.

My advice is to homeschool him and get him involved in the neurodiversity movement if he mentally matures.

That's kinda his parents call and...well...money is tight. If he ever got bullied enough, I wouldn't put it past my sister doint something like that

Big brain nibba

>Yes, that's not even a debate or point, just a fact. Cancer is real, so is the common cold. However there are fucking leeches who pretend to have the cold (to get out of work) and pretend to have cancer (mental people who crave attention).

Except most are not pretending

>My job is literally analyzing outliers in populations. People are very good at identifying outliers because reality is created by averages. You do not remember every single detail of your mother's face, you have a composite memory of the general proportions of her face, which is generated by comparing it to thousands of memories of what faces look like. Hers is unique and identifiable because of it's general shape and form. Autistic people do not conform to the average for behaviors. They get screwed around with because they are outliers and don't function reasonably within the confines of our averages. A child who barks at you every other word is not just hard to deal with, they are frustrating, they are irritating, they grate against the nerves. Of course they are going to get screwed with.

It's not just that but institutions as a whole screw around with them and it creates a lot of problems with their lives. If people are that bothered by autistics they need to stop being so sensitive.

another homi fact

Gays were never meant to have sexual intercourse

Imagine your computer desktop. Everything is set up in a familiar way, you know how to operate it. For autistic people it is like their world is a desktop that other people change daily. Approach them like you are entering their work environment. When you interact with them, find the system they use to best interact. It's about paying attention to them and finding a medium to communicate.

You like politics, the internet and image boards. I can speak to you freely about any of these things and relate to your experience. Your nephew likes order. Play games involve putting shit in order. Ignore the fuck out of the screeching sounds. The more you interact with them the less they will screech.

As far as your sister, this is 100x harder for her than you. Sounds like just being aware and trying to help where you can is the right course. In general, autism becomes more mild over time and the individuals become more functional as they get older.

Ok question here. How to we weaponize autists against the Jews? It's like they are here for a reason or something. It's like when an ant colony is under attack they produce more warriors instead of workers, maybe it is a reaction to Jewish predation on our species? Like, normies can be mind-controlled by them but autists? Never!

i will ignore the fuck out of your post, reddit

Sounds like you already readit

insider's view

Methyl B-12 macrodosing, do your own research into methyl B-12 as a cure for autism.