Pol, why were emus harder to conquer than african negros?

pol, why were emus harder to conquer than african negros?

picture colorized from the great emu war.
young aussie soldier ambushed by the emus violent allies: The Cassowarys.

Those things are fucking scary

you have to go back irwin

Saw one at the zoo, bitch birdie shreiked at me and I got really scared.
Even Simba was way cooler and gave me a cool heads up.

Anybody have a video of Steve Irwin slapping one of these fuckers around?

I bet he didn't take the emu-nigger's shit

>import niggers
> tell niggers that emu taste better than KFC
>profit

the chad cassowary VS virgin Australian

If negroes are so easy to conquer then why are they killing the white man and destroying his cities in such significant numbers?

Seen Detroit? And soon, Paris.

I'm guessing it's because one is a monkey, and the other is a dinosaur. Jurassic Park is real.

Haaheh WOW! What a funny *new* meme man! xDDdd bogans amirite? WOW! What a post! Here's my upboat xddd (just kidding I am not from leddit(reddit)) Include me in screencap HAHAHAHAHAHA

Because emus have intelligence

That's a cassowary, when the Japs invaded these cunts drove them back into the sea north of Cooktown, their claws could penetrate the armour plate on a Chi cha light tank.

Kek

>niggers being better than superior animals
fucking wew lad you have my sides in orbit...kekekekekekekekekeke saged :3 you should have known by now you new faggot nigger baby factory kike loving shill. i hope you and you bloodline die off due to aids. :3 you mad bro? send me your exact location so i can fuck you in the asshole with my 5.3 inch cock.

Never forget

U WOT M8?

well for starters emus know how to fight

Because the Emu has a higher IQ

Is rato okay?

I had a wolf trot by and go out of its way to very clearly wink at me one time. I got the fuck outta there..

Fugg..mate, stay safe.

I was driving out on the Isis highway nesr Bundy about 11pm one night doing a long distance courier drop, and a fucking emu bolted out in front of me and almost made me crash into a fucking ditch. Let me tell you something - that goofy looking cunt had to be at least 8-9ft tall, very fast and scary as shit to suddenly have in front of you. Hundreds of them at once would be impossible odds

rato's dead, ok?! he's fuggin dead

Someone needs to fuck an emu on camera so we have a counter-meme

Thats a cassowary not an emu. Sage and gas op.

I wouldn't fuck with those psycho birds. They're dangerous.

>emus
No one pays liberals to import emus.

Im pretty sure thats a scene from mad max

>their claws could penetrate the armour plate on a Chi cha light tank.

Holy fuck...........

Maybe if aussies weren't using bronze sq. shields and actually got some decent ones things would have gone better.

tfw no emus or cassowarys to engage in noble combat

Nothing gets by you does it you tooth-nigger?

Give me a fucking break. Australia has little baby snakes and insects. Wow big deal fucking watch your step. Try a mountain lion or grizzly, or badgers, or wolves. What do you have, crocodiles, wow stay out of the water SCARY