How do you refute the jew on a stick argument?

how do you refute the jew on a stick argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=20
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't because its true?

simple by realizing that the jew is not a race or ethnicity, God made sure of that by driving them out of israel and sending them to the far corners of the planet, there are nigger jews white skinned jews (khazars) jews that have mixed with arabs and chinks, they all are evil, and they all have something in common.

Their world view, their ideals
the danger of the Jew is their core beliefs and attitudes, this is why atheist jews are just as horrible if not worse at times then religious ones.

In truth the only way the jews can be eliminated as a threat the only way to truly destroy the jew is to have them accept the truth they rejected almost 2000 years ago and do to this day we can not kill them all sadly otherwise the pogroms and persecutions that lasted centuries would have worked on the slimy fuckers, They much like cain are both protected and cursed by God to be immune from outside harm, and to always (and justifiably) be hated

The Resurrection really happened. That's how I refute it.

Point out that it's not a fucking argument.

Jesus took the special snowflake status away from the Jews which is why they're still butthurt about christianity even after 2000 years. Even though Jesus was a Jew, he was also an anti-semite.
That being said, christianity is still cosmopolitan and extremely prone to cucked interpretations so we shouldn't rely upon it.

Why do you think that jews to this day every year at Hanukkah kidnap a Christian child in order for ritual sacrifice and to drink its blood?
Jesus was right, he warned us that jews are the children of the devil, that they are murderers and lie whenever they open their mouths.

>simple by realizing that the jew is not a race or ethnicity

Whatever you say, goy.

Young Pope had such a god tier ending. Can't wait to see what sorrentino does with new pope.

He's not a Jew, He is the Son of God

What a f... ... haha he knows.

Jesus was the enemy of the Jews. They wanted him killed and they believe that he is boiling alive in excrement for eternity. He called them children of the devil, the Synagogue of Satan, and those who claim they are Jews but are not. Overturned their moneylending tables and such. Anyone making this argument must explain the enmity between Jews and Jesus. It doesn't matter what his human ancestry was - it matters what he was and how he behaved.

It's just incorrect. Jesus was of the line of Judah.

The Jews put him on that stick. They don't do that to people they like.

/thread

>its real cause the jew god told me so

>Young Pope had such a god tier ending

the fuck you talking about? out of anything in the miniseries, the ending was the most shit

>hurr durr, he collapses for unknown reasons after seeing his parents in the crowd, the end

Jesus Christ was a Galilean. Jews are from Judea. High possibility that Jesus was not a Jew even if you don't believe in the Son of God theory. He was 100% real and BTFO the Pharisaic Hebrews. That's why they hated him then, and still hate him today.

>It was real in my mind
Degenerate kike slave.
Neck yourself.

The entire purpose of Christ is that he ended Judaism and their special status with God. He elevated all of humanity to that status.

Why would the Son of God be a Jew? Is God also a Jew?

There is no biological basis for the existence of a "Jewish people," Judaism is just a culture/religion adopted by some people who are ethnically Mediterranean (Sephardic) or Germanic (Ashkenazi)

The Young Pope had good visuals, but I get the strong impression that Sorrentino is a typical Hollywood Baby Boomer lapsed Catholic who doesn't really know much about the religion to begin with. Some of the speeches in TYP were just weird

>Jesus Christ was a Galilean. Jews are from Judea.

So he was from a different town in Israel. So he was defiantly... well from a different town in Israel. So still Hebrew. But just not from Judea.

Ok.

>There is no biological basis for the existence of a "Jewish people,"

So now no one is Jewish...

People who practice Judaism or who adhere to Jewish religious values are Jewish

You stop worshiping a brown sandnigger deity and cult that was an enemy of Europe and its book called for the extermination if whites until they were conquered by whites.

Hail Zeus the true God.

Galileans were from many places and some were Aramaic or Roman.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=20

"Let's see. Jesus Christ. The Original Goy. Hmmmm."

only a cuck would try to refute christs salvation for your soul pathetic mortal

If romans saw theur desendants and people worshiping sandnigger relugions they would decimate you all.

> Catholics were the first Christians
> Catholicism stems from Katolisismo mean "universal doctrine" originating from ancient Greece.
How retarded do you have to be?

The European religion dominated the YHWH religion since 400BCE TILL 400CE, 1,000 years.

"Jews" are descendants of converts to Judaism in European and Mediterranean countries who have no connection to the Biblical Hebrews. Any distinct appearance that these "Jews" have is due to inbreeding, and if they do not inbreed it disappears within a few generations

Romans were catholics. Catholics were Christians. Rome fell in the 1500s. They knew.

Romans were European religion, untill 400CE, when an Emperor converted to sand negro cult long after Rome fell then came Julian the "apostate" that brought the true ways back.

How will we ever recover, goy?

Look at his features. They're so practiced and adhere to religious values.

I see. So Jews are white then.

Why do you use CE and BCE? You know Common Era literally means Anno Domini which means "in the year of our Lord", and BC means "Before Christ", right? That is, up until the communists took over education. The common era is literally because of Jesus Christ. 1 man reset the calendars of humanity.

Romans were Catholics you fucking idiot

That depends on a few things. There is a large Turkish/Arab admixture in Sephardic Jews, so depending on your standards they may not be white, and Jewish values/the Jewish religion are completely at odds with Christianity/European values.

Oh you sweet, sweet, summer goy

I use the start date of 0 CE that is 2017 years in the past as a start mark for common era and before common era, you are the communist worshipping a sandnegro non white religion.

Romans exterminated Christians and other barbaroan sandnigger cults.

fuck yeah, kino

The "Hail Zeus" guy is a known shill, you'll only frustrate yourself by continuing to give him attention

You mean the same year Jesus Christ was born? Why would the entire intellectual world reset their calendars because some supposedly insignificant kike was born?

Jesus rose again from the dead. That makes him lord over hell and death and master of eternal life. . . . And so what were you saying ???

So Jews are white, except one small group has some Arab in them.

So why do they test out as being a completely different race then?

thx user

So the Lord Over Hell and Death and Master of Eternal Life is a Jew?

They don't, there is no biological basis for a "Jewish race" that goes back to the Hebrews. Jews are essentially some degree of Euromutt

Except they aren't.

FPBP

Um, that's only 800 years.

This is what I was saying:

>Previous attempts to identify the Ashkenazi ancestral populations were hampered by the admixed nature of the AJ (Ashkenazi Jewish) genomes

So then they say they pull off a bunch of tricks to try to produce something that seems to indicate the existence of a distinct Jewish ethnicity. I'm not a geneticist so I can't tell you the degree of BS this is, but it is BS

they are idiots how do teach an idiot anything? You can't

He turned his back on the jews after they killed his boy. He became the God of the Roman Empire and thus western civilization.

>how do you refute facts
Like anyone does when they hear something they don't agree with. Screech the relevamt epithet over and over until the other side gives up.

>he sacrified his weekend for my sins
Top zozzle

you can't. christianity destroyed the west.

>having been told the (((truth)))
>would not accept with gladness
Why won't these people believe what I tell them to believe???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying that makes Jesus less of a kike
Good, obedient goyim

>Ashkenazi
>kenazi
>nazi
I see what you did there

>what you did
Oh shit, we've got a well-educated genius here boys.

>defending a leafpost
Get out

>I'm a Christcuck and don't science.

In Ashkenazi Jews, the proportion of male indigenous European genetic admixture amounts to around 0.5% per generation over an estimated 80 generations, and a total admixture estimate around 12.5%.

Does it bother you that Mary cucked Joseph?

What the shit are you talking about? No one is defending a leaf you Jewsucking fucktard. I'm pointing out that Ashkenazi is an actual word referring to Germanic Jews and wasn't made up by that faggot, you ignorant shitwit.

Sounds about the right place for them to be honest.

Yep. It's time to leave Jewish religion behind.

You're still defending a leaf, you mong.

Romans 1:16 clearly outlines Jews are different than gentiles

No I'm not - I'm defending the English language and common sense while attacking a 60 IQ nigbrain.

Not if God did it. And it's only a cucking if God is black or so white nigger wanna be soy boy. When an ultimately supreme being impregnants you wife with literally no sexual contact. Doesn't sound like cucking to me

Why does a supreme being need a not-supreme womb? God had no trouble making Adam from dirt or Eve from Adam's rib.

We're putting Jews on a stick now?

It's the ultimate cucking because that means you were born to be a cuck

>Y-DNA is autosomal DNA
>implying I wasn't saying that some "Jews" do in fact have Middle Eastern DNA that is not connected to the Biblical Hebrews this whole time

Nice. I'll be ignoring your future posts since you've revealed that you have an axe to grind. God will judge you in the end, whether or not you resort to Jewish Talmudic claims (the Yeshua ben Pantera garbage) to try to delegitimize Christ to yourself

Whole point. You missed it.

Precisely so that Jesus would be born just like everyone else. Jesus also lived a normal life until his ministry, working as a carpenter with Joseph

Maybe he also died and stayed dead just like everyone else.

He was a half-alien on a stick.

>"The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora."

You worship a Jew on a Stick. Who came from a mother who cheated on her husband with a superior man. No axe to grind. I just think your religion is a clear Jewish joke. And it's a good one. :D

>half
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jesus was fully man and fully divine. 100% man and 100% DEUS.

Rejected by the Jews - is that surprising? God also created Lucifer. And the first command God gave to humans was that we'd take wives, fuck them, and reproduce. God's ways are mysterious. Thank him when you shit that he let you because it sucks when you can't. Today people lack fear of God, don't make that mistake.

So when God was fucking Mary, it was a holy fucking. Not like when Black men cuck your wife. I mean, I'm sure that feels holy to her too.

>God's ways are mysterious.

Yes it is mysterious that God is having you worship a Jew while on Sup Forums.

Underrated post

>impregnated from a supernatural sky-being

Sounds like aliens to me.