Aziz Ansari's accuser burned coal b4 event

>Be Slut
>Burning coal to go to emmys
>Meet Aziz and give number while on date with nig
>Accuse of rape
>Muslims are more victimized then women
>Get doxxed and destroyed.

claw memes?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nice reddit spacing faggot.

>Meet Aziz and give number while on date with nig.
Proof for that claim?

I heard a commenter on the CBC here radio, saying how we need to decide to forgive Aziz Anzari, because in his show he played a guy who cracked down on sexual harassment. And that this was caused by a system that existed long before he came along and will exist long after.

Basically though i thought that becasue he wasn't white the lefty hosts didn't want to come down on a racialized minority, the same people who had no problem shitting on spacey and others.

LOOS FOR POOS

>All that shit
>By (You)

and yet Ghomeshi happened

ur exactly da same as him poo
also stop calling my house my computers fine

white women need to be gassed

POO
O
O

doesnt she have a jewish last name?

>Muslim

Don't associate that retard with us, he's an atheist and publicly said so.

2/10 copypasta. Fresh out of stormfront?

solid banter sand wizard, well done.

Don't worry about the shitskins talking trash. They are all niggers here.

street shitter

What are those shoes she has on? Are they bedroom slippers?

Poo in Loo. I said Poo in Loo. CAN YOU FUCKING HEAR ME? POO IN LOO.

Technically, you're an atheist too because allah is made up pig shit. Jesus Christ is the one true Savior of mankind. Enjoy Hell.

lol what a whore
I guess Indian/Pakistani guys can be happy that white women prefer them to niggers
congrats

so she fucks niggers and poo in the loos. really quality girl right there

>worshiping humans
enjoy hellfire you fucking heathen

He was born to Muslim parents so technically he's an apostate