Turpin Time

It's all connected. Are we just going to forget about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaUR-l8OWrk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gyb5XDzLM9o
youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow&t=220s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Explain a bit more, what's the deal with the house pics?

forget what?

Fuck yeah. Get these faggots we will fuck their butts into oblivion

The same van is in the driveway.

which is admittedly fucking weird.

Who's houses are they

I guessing it's paddocks van or Turpin's so OP is suggesting paddock and Turpin stole a satellite

What the fuck is up with pedos and military contractors.

I thinks it's paddocks and Turpin like in Op's 3rd pic

Explain houses pic

vegas shooter was a Lockheed Employee. Literally firing at gas tanks that fuel-up for Janet Airlines. The Area 51 shuttle.

Vegas shooter wasn't the shooter. There were multiple shooters all over the strip.

#pizzagate

The train has been rolling down the tracks and it is not going to stop. It is not going to stop. It is not going to stop until we expose every single one of these disgusting vile scum evil motherfukers. And until we get them to justice, justice, justice. Are you hearing me, folks? It ain't going to be over until it's over -- one way or the other.

I think its the vegas shooters house and the Turpin house, the same van is parked in both driveways which connects them I suppose.

It's not the same location.

He worked for them at least once, columbine shooters were also linked to lockheed.

He was shooting when the cops stormed the room.

>He was shooting when the cops stormed the room.
Fuck off.

>Turpin lived at current address (163) since 2010
>Turpin owned address in Murrieta,CA during this time
>What happened at the sister location during this time?
>"user, pls. People own multiple houses."
>Van proves he was there often enough to get picked up on maps

But what is the relation to Zuma and pedos.

The first agents to arrive.

paddock lived in mesquite, nevada you fucking moron

Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

>columbine shooters linked
Proof?

Hey, you think I give a fuck what you have to say about Vegas? There were multiple shooter at multiple hotels all over Vegas. The fucking police scanner says there were even multiple suspects running across the runway at the airport.

You're a piece of shit.

CA anons. Your time is now. Travel to sister location and commence recon.
Godspeed

And the cops didn't get to the room until a bit after the shooting if I remember correct.

What the f*ck is going on ITT?

Go fight somewhere else your derailing the thread

Forgot to include that this is from an article about his time living around Dallas.

That's the typical confusion, someone shoot at the hotel, including cops.

Also i do think there were multiple shooters because of the crime scene yet i believe they escaped before special forces arrived, leaving him alone, he prolly did most of the shooting anyway.

NO COMPS

get the fuck out...

youtube.com/watch?v=SaUR-l8OWrk

Gimme 3 hard shell tacos famalam

He didn't do shit he was set up. But he wasn't a good guy anyways so it's coo. P.S you're a faggot

So what the fuck is going on?

Tying up some loose ends

im sitting about 4 blocks from Columbine right now. Lockheed is just up the road from here as well...lots of weird energy around here. lots of weird shit going on in general.

But what does Zuma have to do with this couple and their child slaves?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gyb5XDzLM9o

Oh, ok--that makes sense. I thought it would be something ridiculous.

The father worked for the company that developed the payload for Zuma. It went missing. He then has his family removed, has the world told that he fathered his own grand children and tortured his kids, and is locked up on $9MM bail.

So either that's all true and a top secret spy company can't do a simple background check on their assets, or he fucked up royally and they are making him a non-person.

Bump for info

Yeah the whole 9 million dollar bail is a little insane

Honestly I don't know. The guy could be a breeder or middle man. I've read some threads about Paddock and the ranch being pizza related. Lockheed SpaceX and Grumman are all in the same buisness.

This is just all so confusing and has me asking more questions with each new bit of information I gather......It gets so tiresome. Was the "meteor" actually Zuma? Was is a deep state project or a beneficial to the US? My head is spinning.

Welcome to the party

You can say FUCK in here. Your moms in bed already.

So are these kids aliens?

It's sexual buddy. Just enjoy it

Nah, just homeschooled autists. You can literally see the retardation in their faces if you look through the pictures.

turpin lived an hour west of his fellow Northrop workmate paddock

what's with the two residences?
can you use your goddamn words?

Are you stupid? One of the houses is Turpin's and the other one is Paddock's and there's the same fucking van in both driveways picked up on Google Maps.

ah ok

yes faggot leaf nigger
who the fuck reads beyond the first post to figure shit out you nigger fucking faggot leaf nigger
begs the question
how are you so dumb as to not realize the first post doesn't give the info?

if only we could unblur the license plates, then we would truly know if that the same van

Oh shit nigger is this about the COMPs now that's what I'm talking about BROTHA let me tell you about the COMPS my man STEVEN if it's country you cunts see bullets, and ERIC if it's taco bell my brother will send you to hell PADDOCK these niggas are crazy

Now let me tell you bout dem COMPs niggers my man ERIC taco bell niggers are not humans Paddock is a COOL guy seriously ONLY TACO BELL NIGGERS think otherwise
delet e this thread OP ty
>pic related OP

I saw the wife's sister giving interviews today. Couple things jumped out at me. She claimed her parents always flew down to visit but they never got an address to wear the family lived so they always go home crying. The other was she was sexually abused as a kid. I look around the sisters facebook friends and they all look like cult pedo creepers

6xcn3q7 it looks like.

Bump

Bump bump

Mentioned a helicopter too. Told the police to tell it to get back . You can hear it on police tape. Also they asked them to change the station they were on. Paddock and BOTH his BROS were not slot machine gamers. No video ever released.

This is the quality info I expected from this site. TY

No I'm not young man...so watch your fucking mouth before I smack it good for you! Mamas don't sleep.

That's not the same van. One has black windows along the drivers side and the other doesn't.

But in this photo it does. Wtf?

Does anybody know anything about "Wonders and Worries"? Apparently it's an organization that helps kids whose parents die of cancer. I'd never heard of it until just now while trying to find connections between Turpins and Paddocks.

Looking at their website, I'd have a hard time believing it hasn't washed up on a pizzagate thread.

0 not Q

6XCN307 California

Paddock lived in two separate towns named mesquite! This confusing fact might actually point to a calculated deception.

Is there a way to look at older version of Google street view to see if the van was there?

What did he mean when he said, people watch movies where they butcher little kids?
youtube.com/watch?v=SPZFN6VFFow&t=220s
17:27

so this was the meteor ?

Where did you get the other address from OP?

No. The Murrieta house is Turpins old house, the Perris one is his current house. Explains why you see his car in both pictures.
No longer seeing anything out of the ordinary here?

The van that was just on the news clip on CBS overnight was straight up white.

space and weapons engineers w large vans?

Why does he end up in a wheelchair like the the girlfriend? Is this standard procedure for the FBI now?