AUS/POL/ SAVE THE DATE EDITION

Sup lads. Lets make sure we fight to save the 26th of January, mail and ring your local MP to let them know that the 26th of January is the true Australia day.

>Rohan Arnold among Australians arrested in Serbia over alleged $500 million cocaine shipment
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-18/australians-arrested-in-serbia-on-drugs-charges/9338148

>Australian dollar hits US80c, Dow Jones breaks above 26,000 record
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-18/australian-dollar-hits-80-us-cents-dow-jones-breaks-26000-record/9338238

>Living costs in many Australian cities rising faster than rest of world
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-18/living-costs-in-australian-cities-rise-faster-than-rest-of-world/9339040

>China looks to 'more amenable' ALP amid Australian influence debate, foreign affairs analyst says
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/chinese-interference-in-australian-politics/9336828

>Top cop says Sudanese youths are overrepresented aggravated burglary
archive.is/Gr1GB#selection-267.0-270.0

>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKWq5xsZnTE
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup cunts?

Daily reminder that African crime in Australia is a lie. It's a divide and conquer tactic to create a racial war against blacks and whites in Australia

Hey as long as it means we get rid of them, who cares?

Whats for dinner lads?

have they fixed that Melbourne gangs issue yet?

What’s the best way to make Kung Pow Chicken and Chicken Lomane?

After seeing that Lamb ad, definitely not lamb.

Is this Roo Fuckers Anonymous?

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia

>Also

Back is fucked, off to see doctor soon, also going to see if he can stick me on anti-depressants - really didn't need this shit happening now.

鸡公鸡是海洋观测

got a link? i don't watch Sup Forums!

Neither do I. I literally just saw a link on another board.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKWq5xsZnTE

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

Beware, they're both abominable.

Who on NBN here? Fuckin liberals

Im waiting for a local mob to come and install fixed wireless. Its their own network. NBN not due here until 2020.

I'm on the NBN. It's only marginally faster than the ADSL 2+ I was on before. Same price and unlimited still though at least.

>Who on NBN here?
Yeah mate, it's fucking sweet. No idea why I got it so quickly because my electorate is one of the safest in the country for Labor. I would have thought it would go to the swing-seats first.

I'm on fuckin 4g mobile broadband that cuts out many many times a day cos my town is "too small to be worth it" for anything other than fucking dial-up

Just got on NBN on internode

36/20 plan, so far speeds match what I brought, shits pretty decent.

G'day cunts, are there any "protests" going down on Australia day? Can't have too many obstacles in my way when I'm drunkenly stumbling through the city

Welcome, I am Sydney market interested to talk money, here, what price should i wait for? If anyone can help out, it is estimated to be much. Thankyou

anti deppressants will ruin your entire life.

actually no its not just anti deppressents that will ruin your life it is any pharamcutical drug.

Just a question lads? How does the share market run? If I make a trade today, do they close at the end of the day and then I see a change tomorrow? How does the trading schedule run? Thanks.

why are aus/pol threads worthless trash? because you idiots promote the culture of discussion of menial topics such as 'whats for dinner', 'Back is fucked, off to see doctor soon', and other such useless shit. No one cares about your daily lives, this website is not for blogging.

>anti deppressants will ruin your entire life.

Don't care, my life is already fucked, seriously doubt anything could make it worse.

>why are aus/pol threads worthless trash? because you idiots promote the culture of discussion of menial topics such as 'whats for dinner', 'Back is fucked, off to see doctor soon', and other such useless shit. No one cares about your daily lives, this website is not for blogging.

Sorry to break this to you user, but there is a high chance that you might be a faggot.

Use cat or dog instead of chicken

if you want to feel normal in the next 5 years and be able to turn your life around then stay away from pharma drugs, speaking from experience here.

Well cunt, instead of fucking whining like a little faggot why don't you start changing it?

Wanna hear about the sexy stuff I did with my boyfriend this afternoon?

checked and agreed.
Pic related.

Australia is so fucked and no one even cares, as long as they have their phone and facebook account. Total morons.

can you be charged with making racist comments online?

Not here yet but give it time for them to make amendments to the anti-discrimination act so they can charge you.

they would never charge you for making comments on Sup Forums because they would have there courts filled. but what about facebook and twitter?

things like this making me less interested to return home by the day...

>Daily reminder that African crime in Australia is a lie.
And most crime is caused by Australians, right goy?

It's not like all those niggers have Australian Citizenship or anything...

Spot the fuckin liberal

The absolute state of

ASX opens at 10 closes at 4

t. day trader

who here getting JUST'd right now?

Thank you.

>Who on NBN here?
100/40 fttp here cunt

Walk down flinders street at night and see for yourself. Even the lefty faggots on /r/melbourne admit there's a black crime issue, there are THOUSANDS of anecdotes.

>charge you for making comments on Sup Forums
Wew. If they ever bothered to chase me up and look at my post history they would apply to reinstate the death penalty.

Australia day is racist and it won't be celebrated within 10 years, mark my words. White people are the biggest cucks of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

Fuckin' oath.

Friendly reminder that Labor are crypto commies and if you think the Liberals selling everything to China is bad, Labor will just give it away.

Given how terrible Rudd was as PM and his close ties to China in general, it wouldn't surprise me if he was shit on purpose.

aus/pol/ has been a haven for communists and other assorted leftist scum for years now. Not long before that unionist scum arrives to start shilling his party.

Fuck off, dick-head.

downvoted.
>White people are the biggest cucks of all time.

yeah m8. We know. That is why we are all here on this shitty website.
It is the end of the west.
The greatest civ ever, a 2000 year old masterpeice that went from the dirt to outer space is dying before our helpless eyes.

>liberal

I'm sorry, please refrain from incorrectly using political terms like the subverted American moron that you are.

I bet you love to suck cock, hey faggot?

>You cant talk about how shit your life is because of how incompetent liberal government's wrecked this country.

Not just the liberals, but them especially. You're the fuckin americunt that doesnt know anything about our history larping as an ausfag. Now get the fuck out of here, go on, get.

the next decade will decide weather we want western civilization to survive, saying that its gone right now is an absolute cop out.

Demography is destiny and it is too late to turn back. It was killed when the boomers rescinded the WAP.

The boomer project is complete: entire institutions are subverted by leftists- this took years for them to do this. There is no turning back m8 but I never said I was copping out just writing facts.

were did it all go wrong Sup Forums?

Sup dickhead kys

i guess atleast the majority of Australians have a racist outlook most people i know are somewhat racist.

whats for dinner lads

got an appointment with the dentist tomorrow. Fingers crossed my chipped tooth from a fist fight turns out ok.

so no dinner?

did the cops catch you? and who was it against?

nah I exaggerate: it was from a sparring match in the ring. I forgot my mouth guard but was a fuck wit and went in anyway.

Was half making fun of you m8 re this bloke
But I dont mind the bants

No but they did ban Cory Bernadi on Spotify lmao.
Issues that matter

i genuinely am interested in what aus/pol/ is having for dinner :(

legit havnt got in a fight since year 7 and im 29, what the fuck.

snackbox

whats a snackbox?

That is normal m8. Only teens, blacks and the mentally ill fight beyond the age of 16.

I am of the opinion though that all white men must know how to fight, fish, hunt, shoot etc But I am old fashioned in that respect.

I eat real shit food as I am stingy as fuck despite my income; Ramen noodles, home grown tomatoes with salt, 2 cans of sardines and i'm into my 3rd liter of homebrew.

Just finished lamb chops and salad.
It's 31 degrees inside the house, god knows what outside. Time for a wine; won't be much sleep tonight.
So what are you having for dinner?

Slavshit's liver in a tin

>using a meme flag
>Trip
>complaining about "liberals" because your life is trash

Do Australia a favour and neck yourself, you fucking faggot.

It's hot as fuck at my place. No fucking air conditioning either so I'm sitting here with two fans on me and a back that is fucking damp with sweat. I'm not even hungry right now just drinking beer. When/if I get hungry later I'll call up a delivery of whatever is still open or heat up the leftover beef chilli in the fridge.

G'day lads. Western Sydney checking in.

just turned the aircon on, lads.
planning to sell one of my kidneys so I can afford the power bill when it comes.

It is a shame but it is illegal to sell any body parts in Australia including blood, semen, organs etc.

I checked already, dont ask why.

yo goys is there anything i can join to help unfuck our country

Win in everything you do. Make money, work out, read, learn a martial art and strive for excellence and power at every step you make.

Never reveal your true power level but never cuck either.

selling meth is illegal and how's that working out for us.

Well I am sure a viet middleman will buy your kidney. Just need the right contacts.

Dear Sup Forums, I don't know what's for dinner and my phone is listening to all my conversations. Soon I'll be copping ads again from McDonalds when I have food in the fridge.

How much capital do you need to get started doing that and making a decent living? Heard it's 10-20x your intended yearly budget.

Old mate nguyen down the road who sells me illegal marlboro reds can surely fence a kidney for me.

Cunt, you got fucked by a bunch of farmers with AKs. You can't talk.

Depends. Speculating/ day trading is risky as fuck but the returns are massive if you win. I'd say don't speculate unless you know exactly what you are doing. Read a few books on money first, make sure you got the big picture and the small picture down pat.

Start with Benjamin Graham and move on from there - it is really important that you learn from all the dumb fucks that fucked up and lost big over the past 100 years. And never forget rules number 1 and number 2.

I don't give a flying reverse tumble fuck so long as i get a long weekend and JJJ top 100.

Fuck this country. Just take what you can get out of it then die.

Left vs mainstream right is all pro nig vs fake anti nig now.

Gay as fuck.

i had san choi bow and veges. thinking about a beer now but id rather a jack and coke or something like that but i have none

i hear dominoes now do a giant NY style pizza, if you eat pizza you should order that and give it a review for us

I got that and it's a fucking shit. It's just a plain and greasy pepperoni or cheese pizza twice as big as a $5 regular but costs 3 times as much. I got a deal where I got them half price and still felt ripped off. You're better off buying 2 $5 ones because at least then you can add stuff and get some more interesting flavours.

I can give you a review right now because I've had two of them before. I still have boxes in my kitchen because they're enormous and I had no room in my recycling bin last three weeks.
They're actually really good. Base is just the right thickness, it's good to be able to fold them up like Tony Soprano and they tasted better than I can recall Dominos tasting for god knows how long.
You'll need to put leftovers on a plate for the fridge though, no way the box will fit inside your fridge.

SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS!!!

so there's nothing really that much difference?

Opposing review to the other user, interesting. I like the idea of being able to fold them. Is the sauce different? I will have to try it for myself

>Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia
Go join the army sonny. Then die

100mb down, 40 up for about 4 years now pal.

I couldn't taste any difference. Why would there be, it's the same cheap ingredients they use on any other pizza just bigger. But if you want any extras or changes, like BBQ sauce or chilli flakes you're shit out of luck if you order online.

Sauce was the same. The difference is all in the base and being able to eat it Sopranos style makes each slice like a calzone. Neither of mine were greasy like that other dude's, base was really good. If it was a middle eastern owned Dominos I would assume that's why because last time I had Dominos from a middle eastern joint the base was fucking saturated with grease. There was oil on top but that's pretty much unavoidable with pepperoni.
Give it a go. Use a coupon though. The pizza I got was $15 pick up for one big ass pizza which is reasonable but the same pizza delivered without a coupon would have been like $26 which is a total fucking rip off.

Yum!
Lucky bugger