The Promised Neverland - ch. 38

readms.net/r/neverland/038/4244/1

So what's going to happen to Isabella now?

That faggot Ray hit Emma in the head. Again. Can we delete him out of existence?

Live hopefully.

For someone who has been implied to be one of the best plantation moms I don't think she would be killed by the demons for even that big of a single screwup. Hopefully plant 3 will be some screentime every now and then to show the aftermath of the last arc aside from this opening scene.

You're an only child aren't you.

Please don't defend Emma bullying.

Just defending siblings acting like siblings.

Fuck, they all are so cute.
I don't want even imagine that some demon bastards can easily eat them.

I know, I'm just an Emmafag.

All good, she's a good character. I just like Ray getting some development.

He should hit Emma harder.

Help, I'm falling in love with Anna!

Right now he's the only character that gets a lot of development.
Fuck Ray, give Emma more screentime.

I'm actually happy he's getting development too even as an Emmafag. He needed it the most, I think, because his ideals clashed so badly with Emma's that they were gonna cause conflict if he'd kept them. I'm glad he's opening up to everyone.

do they have a map with regions?

Why all Neverland girls are so good?

He should hit you for making that post.

It's the farm user. They produce top quality goods in every sense of the word.

Nasty Knight appears.

>2 premium quality
Obviously Ray and Emma

>2 high quality
>Probably Don and Gilda

>Good quality 2
>Average quality 3
>Low quality 6
So, your guess who is who, Sup Forums?

>calling any of them low quality
I r-refuse.

The only way I can see her being relevant is if they sent her on a mission to retrieve the escaped the kids since she knows their personalities, behavior patterns, and how they operate
the other would be they offer her a warning and let her to continuing being a Mama for the remaining kids, in which, case, she might be screwed if Phil and the remaining kids manage to get out with or without Emma's help
I think the latter is more likely to happen, but you never know

Anna high quality >> premium, maybe mama had a system so that all kids are premium by the time they reach Ray's age.

You have to put up with it, user - some of these cute little kids are stupid as fuck.

Who's closest to Anna's age? That's probably the other high quality one. Seems to match up with age.

DELET

>The only way I can see her being relevant is if they sent her on a mission to retrieve the escaped the kids since she knows their personalities
She can't leave the farm thanks to transmitter in hear heart.
>the other would be they offer her a warning and let her to continuing being a Mama for the remaining kids,
Probably this.

Are... Are they...
Are they the Lost Boys?

*her

Where's the new chapter?

So, two things. First, the morse code as far as I can tell is supposed to be .-/---/.-/-./-./..../-- which translates out to AOACHM which seems to have no meaning no matter how I rotate it, with the closest thing to a real word being MAOACH.

Secondly, pic related. Why is this panel framed this way? Ray isn't looking at the flower or talking about it, he's still on about the size of the forest. It also looks very odd regardless of context - three bulbs? So why is this thing being highlighted like this? Does anybody have any idea what kind of plant this might be?

I think she will keep her position as mama but any privileges or favoritism she had gained will disappear. Maybe even appoint a sister to keep track of her.

Nat is the same age as Anna.

I thought Nat was 8 for some reason. Thanks user. Maybe it's him then?

The smug fag

He should hit you for being a waifufag.

>not being a waifufag for Emma
Terrible taste.

...user

Looks like we'll have our firsr casualties soon

Get off the Net Norman. You're supposed to be "dead"

I bet you all the kids are hiding from something the other three haven't seen yet

So now when Isabella has lost her reputation, when will she lose it and team up with the children?

She is much more likely gonna die a heroic death while saving some children from the teeth of the demons, though.

Emma wife-ing is for Ray and Ray only.

This post is filth.

The secret to immortality is waifufagging.

Emma bandit gangrape when?

Delete this post and your entire life. Emma doesn't deserve this.

Emma will be spitroasted and filled to the brim with thick semen in return for food and resources.

WHERE THE FUCK DID EVERYONE GO? THEY DON'T JUST GO POOF YOU MOTHERFUCKER TELL ME WHERE DID THEY GO WHERE DID THEY GO, GOD, DAMNIT.

I want to drink Anna's piss.

Samurai demon is also a ninja demon, I believe.

1. Super fast demons
2. Invisible demons
3. Some strange forest creatures
4. Some kind of tunnel network full of ancient child kidnappers
5. The forest is like lost woods, and you will only wander back to the wall/spot you started from

>ancient child kidnappers

What do they do with the children they kidnap?

Make them Wilderness Mamas

I love how nobody mentioned their disappearance because we all know they're fucking fine.
this obviously has something to do with what Ray thought he saw move the real question is what was it

>We've got premium goods on the loose and by that I mean OUR premium goods

What the fuck, is there some sort of competition between various demon farms to please their demon lord?
From what they say, it's possible the kids were taken by some ninja-mercenaries hanging around the farm area, though it may seem a bit too soon for them to have been caught up.

I think those flowers are there to emphasize to the reader that it's really not a simple forest.
Considering the size of the trees, it seems more and more likely that the calendar doesn't match with the 30 years timeline the children thought of.

Isabella did nothing wrong.

Damn, that smile

It's the fucking TREES. This is something like the old forest from the Lord of the Rings. The trees are half alive. Also notice how the children were eating inside a tree before they disappear.

tell the demons that user

>and by that, i mean our premium goods
So someone else eats children.

probably get impregnated again

Tentacle tree branch sex incoming?

>What the fuck, is there some sort of competition between various demon farms to please their demon lord?
In the first chapter the demons commented how GraceField plantation was special because they provided the best quality goods for the rich iirc. There might be other farms of lower quality but still competing with GF, and even farms that produce low cost products for the common folk.

Wow she is cuter without braid

What an aweful thread. We just got a new chapter and half the posts are waifufaggotry and degeneracy. This shit happens with every single anime and manga after a while.

>Good quality 2
>Average quality 3

At least Lani has better score than two older kids, so it's eiher:

Good quality - Lani, Thoma
Average quality - Anna, Nat, ???

Or:
Good quality - Lani, Anna
Average quality - Nat, Thoma, ???

>supposed to be .-/---/.-/-./-./..../--
Maybe they translate on their nips (wabun code tho).
In that case we get
>I/RE/I/TA/TA/NU/YO
And in one word (ireitatanuyo) google translate me this as "unusual".

quality = age
Phil is not premium, but he has potentinal.

The trees are genetically manipulated and work as a countermeasure/alert system against escapees.

So tree root tentacles next chapter?

Fuck you. Your posts are vile. Leave Emma alone.

Seems like the world might actually be pretty fucked up from how the demons talked about it.

Yeah I was worried that he would remain a piece of shit up until he was convinced not to set himself on fire. He served as a nice contrast to Emma but as the story went along it would have been poor writing if he kept up his ideals since the other children were beginning to work towards a common goal of escape.

That and he fucking apologized for being such a dick.

Nah, I think that test scores show quality of the product. Look at the pic which was posted here Anna and Nat are older but don't have such a good scores as Lani and Phil. Age only matters for deliver time, I guess.

Imagine the shitstorm outside when his ideas eventually went against Emma's and there'd be no Norman around at the time to be a mediator. That would've sucked overall for their survival chances.

?-kid confirmed for low quality.

At first, I also thought it could've been AOACHM/AOUCHM, but after looking at it for a bit, the space between the dot and the dash in that A (._) looks wider than all the other spaces between parts of a letter.

If the 'A' was actually the two letters E (.) T (_), the circle could be read as TOUCH ME (- --- ..- -.-. .... / -- .)

I doubt it's really that, because the space between H and M should be wider than the one between M and E, plus all the other morse circles started at the 9 o'clock position rather than around 10:30 for this one; but it's the only intelligible reading I could find.

>TOUCH ME
Ray x Pen doujin when?

>muh quality

I see the future of these threads

Powerlevel?

L-lewd.

Will Anna grow her hair back, anons? I miss her braids, they were so cute.

Kek

we smoke monster now

t. Ray

I really want to see Leslie again.

Is Anna kil?

Oh great, RayXAnna fags were just a meme now they're about to become much more real and active.

No, Anna must live a long and happy life.

You can't fight meme magic, I guess. Phil proved that.

I bet you it's some transdimensional forst magic. The kids are all seperated on different planes of existence in the forest, Lani is actually fine and instead to him, Thoma disappeared and he went to go ask Gilda, Don and the others for help and it turns out Emma, Ray and Cristy are also missing.

If Ray and Emma are "premium quality", a guy like Norman must be even higher than that.

It would make a lot of sense if you were supposed to go to the specified location and then touch the owl's eye or something.

Does Ray shove the pen up his ass?

>the entire ground is nothing but roots
How does that even happen?

can someone explain me the issue with anna´s hair being cut! i cant remember why and how is ray involved

So what are the chances they're not even on earth?

She cut off her hair to make him burning himself more believable when they were trying to make Mama think he was dying.