Honest question. Should the shills be free of guilt for their crimes?

We know the shills are paid measly wages but they comply and shill daily. They do what they are told, even if they think it is wrong. Should shills get the same punishment as the people they protect?

trump wants to know

what laws are they violating?

Treason. Actively being given assignments outside of their journalistic duties to undermine our democratically elected leader and throw USA into chaos.

No, because they are the unwashed masses that do not know any better... Even though I do want to give enough of those commies a free helicopter ride, I morally know better than to act on it.

People will be offered a choice. The unsavable will choose their own deaths over the new Greater America.

I can't take a human life, but... can I watch the liberals die and its ok?

Thats not how treason works.

THEY MUST BE TREATED AS THE TERRORISTS THEY ARE

Free of guilt? No. But the MSM personalities, producers and staff take top priority. They are the absolute first in line to pay for their treason and sedition to the full merciless extent of the law taking priority even over the politicians and financiers.

You wanna bet on that? Any act to undermine a country is treason, it doesn't have to have a legal definition.

Not technically treason, but sedition for sure.

Judge them with sedition, terrorism, failure to register as a foreign agent(If they work for mediamatters they work for the Chinese government which is where they get the majority of their funding.), and treason. They willing accepted money to commit crimes. They deserve to go down with their masters.

>democratically elected

Trump wasn't democratically elected. He was the result of a corrupt electoral system that values land over people.

Their evil deeds shall be punished.

kill every thing in foto

They are far worst than their masters.

- t. brainlet

more please, i need a good laugh and my mirror broke!

We have to make an example of at least a few of them. I would be fine with a couple given the same punishment as the soros types. That should do the trick.

They're just following orders.

as you can see by the comments, you are the outlier. Noone believes your bullshit anymore. You have lost at 'the internet'. go back to fucking little boys because you are going to be raided soon faggot

Not an argument.

Paid? Meh.I'll burn this shithole to the ground for the lulz.

No. Just because it's a job doesn't give you a free pass. They should all be tried for sedition.

(You)

>No
I actually meant yes. Shitposting after a third 12 hour shift, not a good idea

I just puked in my mouth a little,drama (((queen))) .Fanboism beyond about 4th grade is bitch-tier ghey.

Have no fear trump supporters. I live in a midwest state. I have not met one hillary supporter yet. They lie with everything they say. Trump won in a landslide and will win again. Then we use the databases of shills that are being made and we have no choice but to take them out.

Well. Shills are a weapon in the information war. And its an important tactic in war to bomb or otherwise destroy weapons caches.

It sucks ass, but the guy out there across no-mans-land in that other trench is our brother.
We're on opposite sides, sure, but that doesn't mean we have to eschew our humanity entirely.

"Some people just want to watch the world burn "

>brother
no, user. they sold out our country for peanuts. I will never call someone like that 'brother'.

It is true that there are people who are our enemies, who should not be. But.... It is literally war. WWPD? What would Patton do?

I may have used the wrong word.
They were once not so different from us.

Seditious faggots.

I'm not saying it's not right to make war on one's enemies, it is.
I'm saying let us not forget that war isn't a pleasant business.

meme flag faggot

It is kinda way past that. All the innocent patriots who were investigating the dnc, or hillary or anyone over there... They are dead now. We are way past little shit like this.

They're too far gone. They made their choice.

This your dotter?

yes
being a good soldier is not an excuse for fighting against your own kind

Hi yes

That may be so.
We better not be late then, should we?

Moi? A flaggot? Im deeply hurt .Im leaving Sup Forums ,never to return!
not.

By the law of God, anyone that spreads deception deserves to be executed .

Democracy is garbage anyway, they are probably doing you a favor.

Pssst! You know wut? I know itz tru cuz I heard it on Sup Forums .
The Easter Bunny brings fireworks for x-mas.

gas'em, kill a traitor before an enemy.

>be shithead liberal
>spend half a century stacking the democratic deck with third world shitholers that invariably support the party of gibsmedat
>eliminate voter ID laws so illegals can vote
>dead people voting in literally every city that's democrat controlled
>"Trump was the result of a corrupt electoral system that values land over people"

He's your president faggot, deal with it.

>Should shills get the same punishment as the people they protect?
Yes, but not as painful as what their masters deserve.

We aren't a true democracy so you argument is void at the start. Try again.

Can someone explain this shit to me? Why is a fucking larp fooling so many people? I guess this is what happens when retard normies browse this site.

Because they have shills helping them keep it alive. ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE PAID TO TALK ABOUT Q

Trump is big on the internet. He loves looking up stuff. He doesn't like the shills. He literally made a mandate to hunt down the internet shills and give them prison. I love this timeline folks :)

While I'm at it I have a personal list of people I'd like to see arrested for sedition.

Mike Cernovich

Jack Posobiec

Laura Loomer

Truepundit

Steve Bannon should get treason

Richard Spencer

Mike Enoch

Cantwell

Anglin

Allsup

I'm pretty sure the shills are paid for by the same people paying Jason Goodman and George Webb aka Arnon Milchan .

the left can't meme

That's not "the left" that's JIDF.

What's the purpose of Q? Why is infowars covering it? What is the connection between Cernovich and Bannon? Do all answers involve Israel?

Probably to

A. Make everyone hate Anons by being insufferable faggots

B. Spread as much disinfo as possible in order to distract from Israel.

C. Pacify people into thinking everythings okay and that they're helping by "following the white rabbi"

>same punishment
FUCK YES! I quit a good gov't job due to the anti-white "progressive" hiring policies I was obligated to participate in. Couldn't stomach it. I will not be apart of the system during the day while complaining on pol at night. No fucking way.

Monkeys will fly out of my butt before any of you flagwankers & copsuckers take out a domestic enemy.Im not talking about a few orcs or yuppie snowflakes.

The "right" can't bust a grape.

You are a perfect example of why Trump should arrest all the shills.

As you can see by the comments, NO, YOU are the outlier. Your jew tactics have failed. Your IP has been recorded and if you stay in the USA, in 2 months you will be arrested.

This is the year you're finally gonna kick this football, Charlie Brown.

kek. responding to your self.

Honest question. Where do I go to get in on some of this paid Schilling?

. LOL.
"ALL YOUR MEMES ARE BELONG TO US NOW.

I won't lie, that was an accident.

I know. And I wanted to point it out. It's embarrassing. kys

Can you ask Trump to turn the FED building into Autist HQ.

wow.... really shows it all about obama... gee... wow

heck.... whew... wow..

This your god?

no. the social shame will be enough for naive lackeys and fools. The managers and executives however... fired and righteous fury of vengeance as we hold them to their double standard of the holocaust trials since thats what their doing. Forcing ALL cultures domestic and foreign into a cyberstate of hypocrisy and global consumerism while engaged in occult (cults of satanistic morality).

Do unto others what you shall not permit be done to you killary klinton kampaigns. They are kanine krunchies to the dogs

FUSIONCOLLUSION

You're literally a shill though. You're referencing those Fusion Collusion threads which were literally made by Crowdsource the Truth crew.

I honestly pray to God Jason Goodman and George Webb along with everyone they have on their team shilling to go to prison. They deserve it. You deserve it.

"Shudda" "wudda" "cudda" Losers lose.Thats what they do.
Your commie shithole totally ratfucked since ww2. Done deal. Finished.Extinction is forever.

wrong

YES.
THEY ARE GUILTY OF BREAKING R.IC.O LAWS.
THEY WERE/are organized & paid to influence and subvert the election process.
>dont worry shitblue
Gitmo lunches are kosher

Are we witnessing a jewish civil war?

Shareblue isn't the only shill group, I'd wager you're a zionist shill yourself. I'd wager you were shilling for Roy Moore months ago. Shareblue hasn't been active for months. You and I both know that.

Fuck you.

>(((You)))
FTFY

Yes

Of course, dogs get the same punishment as their masters

Most of them are shit skins.

I gurantee you that they are free if guilt.

liberals call it azkaban S.

Hot as Hell edition. /Pol AR opposite the frozen gulags

KILL THE SHILL
they are knowingly complacent pedo defenders

bump

They quite literally sold their soul to the devil and need to hang as such. They are traitors to humanity and the open mind. Any of them canceling their work after finding out is good to go for all i care but everyone who continues the bullshit should get the noose

Which they could refuse. Not an argument

That's sedition.

And, yes, OP, they should be gassed.