Is Trump ILL? :(

>Dr. Sanjay Gupta, said Wednesday that he believes tests reveal that President Trump has heart disease.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiCcp4Jk-34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> that he believes
What's wrong with American media?

Sanjay should be ringing up Slurpees instead of slinging bullshit.

Isn't this type of diagnosis considered unethical by the medical community?

Sorry brah. Trump is going to die. Eventually his heart will stop beating causing lack of oxygen to the brain, causing irreversable hypotaxia and death within 5 -12 minutes.
t. medifag

Sanjay Gupta? Hey, I remember that guy. He was accused of malpractice in 2009, was it?

(((GUPTA)))
FUCKING POO-IN-LOO KIKE
fuck indians man
smelly jews

>Trump can't win!
>Trumps wins
>Trump colluded with Russians!
>Trump didn't
>Trump's crazy!
>Trump isn't
>Trump's unhealthy!

I would say Dr is an Entertainment prop. Simple.

Goldwater rule

thats for psychiatrists you insane cunt. try again

Next thing you know they are going to say he is literally an old man.

Street shitters say the damnedest things.

"Heart Disease" - a game of semantics. We are talking about a spectrum running from a bit of calcification at one end to end stage heart failure at the other. No fucking blockages, no stents, no symptoms, the motherfucker is probably in better shape than the average fat burger over 70.

You're Fake News, Pajeet.

>CNN's chief medical correspondent
hmm

>CNN's chief medical correspondent believes that according to sources familiar with Trump that he may possibly have signs of heart disease

He is at risk for, maybe even significant risk for it. But it's not guaranteed. Indian is talking out his ass

I'm at risk of getting struck by lightning every time I walk outside my door.

how the fuck are these people taken seriously
>they never met him
>they never examined him
>he's never heard of them
what the fuck is with American media

>he believes

>based on no evidence

nice poo doctor, CNN

Didn't they release a CT calcium score value? I think that's what they are going on, but such values are open to interpretation and not an absolute indicator of bad things.

He cannot make that statement accurately because he has never seen Trump's medical records nor has he even reviewed his blood work.

In addition if he was making a factual statement about the patient's condition without approval from the patient he is violating HIPPA.

So yes very unethical, but then again when in the fuck do MDs care.

You just know that Dr. Sanjay Gupta is going to have a heart attack in 2018.

theyre just seeding his eventual assassination, theyll make it look like a heart attack to prevent the mother of all white chimp outs

he's WELL within the levels expected of his age group.

How is that "insane"?

Insane is this poo thinking he can diagnose heart disease when Obama and Trump's Admiral fucking doctor said it isn't there.

Hope Trump has a food taster.

>Dr. Sanjay Gupta
if the name does not tell you that it is shitskin poo doctor, and therefore he is useless as indians are still 1000 years behind niggers and shit on their own feet, you are beyond salvation

He's in the 25th percentile. It's extremely good (you want to be in the lower percentile with this, the higher it goes the higher the percentile).

Especially considering he's a fucking neurosurgeon, not even a cardiologist.

>believes that
>according to sources
>may
>possibly
More fake news from CNN. They never learn do they!

No.

A fine specimen of perfect health.
/fit/ btfo
lel

youtu.be/QiCcp4Jk-34

Not when it's literally Hitler and you're nothing but an overblown leftist celebrity