gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WAKE UP EUROPEAN BAKERS

State Awoos naow

Checking in

HAVE A WHOLE COUNTRY'S WORTH OF AWOOS

We still need Canadian province awoos

>mfw /bant/ right now

I shall retreat to slumber, Good night my fellow Americans, and Good Morning to our allies in Europe.

here's how I think the Overwatch girls fart.

>Mei and Widowmaker both have Silent but Deadly gas but Widowmaker's is more deadly and Mei's occasionally becomes loud and embarrasses her.

>D.Va's farts are pronounced and have their own unique flair, but aren't that loud all the time.

>Phara's is Bassy and loud.

>Symettra has hers be fluctuating between wet and bubbly sounding and airy.

>Mercy's got pungent poots and are loud and she feels ashamed about it.

>Zarya's got like those kind of tight-ass farts and probably end up more squeaking than usual.

>and Tracer's got frequent farts and short farts and is always weirdly and playfully excited to share.

What do you guys think?

I'm only good at baking and nothing else. Pic related is my OC

WE

What happened on /bant/?

Hiro, is that you?

Awoovement!

Very nice.

what the fuck is up with this puerto rican flag, also good night my spicey friend!

I AM GROWING AWOOOOOER

very joycean

Not bad.

>tfw live in a Wojak state
pls help

Can I plz have Ryoko gf plz thank you

My nigga, good night, but don't be retarded.
lol

Do their feet smell now

All spics must die.

No.

GOOD MORNING /ptg/!

Me too, man. At least I'm in an overwhelmingly Trump area

Same, Commiefornian reporting in.
We need more wildfires.

good morning 2u

Good morning Norge

>niggers cant even follow the laws of basic economics

As I'm to sleep, best bro awakes.
end me

is black mirror worth a watch or is it fill with liberal propaganda?

HOLY SHIT

We need one of these for Sup Forums

>ID: fAG
Norge, no! But good morning fren

Kill all spics.

Morning Norge!

I own a ps4, though I haven't played it for longer than 20 minutes in over a year; I can tell you with confidence that I don't give a fuck whether it's "destroying" the ps4 or not, but I'm starting to wonder if the switch association with soyboys was a Sony plot or if soyboys managed to do it themselves. Seems far-fetched, but nothing surprises anymore.

We're all going to make it. The only redeeming quality of my state are its great gun laws. Aside from that it hurts to live.

5x nameless rank and file soldier
In reality only 1 RNFS to bro around with, fuck the rest.

That's not minnesota

Suck my dick faggots

Sage

the elven time mage looks like that nigger with all the goblins in that maze, name was jereth i think.

The first episode is about forcing the PM of England to fuck a pig or get a princess killed

Breddy gud

Well, seeing how Sacramento is in Commiefornia where there is no longer the death penalty, this piece of shit will probably get off with a slap on the wrist - unless justice is for once served in that shithole state and he gets life without the possibility of parole. Ideally, he should suffer an "accident" before his trial concludes.

>SHILLMSHILL SHILL THE LIST IS FINE FUCK YOU SHILL SHILL
pathetic, Reddit. Fucking. Pathetic.

Ill take four big titty bitches and Ill be the prince

Good morning, norggie!

The first episode (can't remember the name) and the episode "the entire history of you" (this is by far the best one) are worth watching, the rest are pretty mediocre, the one with the nigger trying to earn points is okay if you want to watch more.

>pick 5
>Misunderstood Necromancer
>Crazed Alchemist
>Cursed Undead Warrior with Amnesia
>Wise Old Wizard
>Ancient Steam Knight

What?

north dakota is so fuckin comfy i love that state. was hiking with my dad years back out there and we came up on a rattlesnake that rattled at us and i just about shit myself it was so fucking loud. and the badlands are beautiful

AMNESTY DON

Holy shit, they're desperate. The Apple announcement, the Fake News award, even the weather's getting more press than SENATOR'S FLAKE VALIANT STAND AGAINST STALIN- I MEAN TRUMP- I MEAN STALIN.

They expected this to be a home run. Instead the news cycle completely fucking ignored Flake's soapboxing.

cnn.com/2018/01/17/politics/jeff-flake-trump-press-speech-analysis/index.html

I love this timeline, friends.

Damn you!!!!

Anything happen during my sleep?

How many levels of JUST is CNN on right now?
>Most of all they see a President like them.
>mfw
youtu.be/GmZe8J1HrlI

First episode was National Anthem
I enjoyed the White Bear episode too

>That's called: "playing both sides"
He'd never admit that the tax cuts alone contributed to this; it's always "well, we were going to do some of this anyways."

>no wolfgirls

I love that image so much. Always makes me happy. Yeah, Oregon is interesting. Portland, Salem and Eugene dictate everything. The rest of the state is pretty deep red though

just [s4s] proving they're the best board around

Isn't that the show with one of the episodes focusing on an interracial lesbian relationship

Too easy

Why would nogs care about bitcoins?
Can you steal them now or something?

I'm a 300lb 100% white male and I was working out at Equinox the other day, and was squatting 185lb plus my obesity, and when I squatted down I let off some epic farts, I'm talking july-4th-at-the-gun-range sound effects, and like 2 people near me unracked their weights and went home, at least I think they did but I'm not sure since I was too beta to make eye contact

So... this is why it crashed?

I've only seen three episodes and two of them were about niggers so I would say no.

Drugs?

It's pretty transparent - they moved all this money years ago as a tax dodge. Now that there are financial incentives for opening up shop in America (and likely a behind-the-scenes tax break on American plants and American workers), of course they're moving.

If Clinton were in charge, they'd be helping finance a mega-plant with Foxconn in China or India.

Jokes on you. Trump is Hitler

What events are coming up?

Is that Trump's MO as president? Make all the lefties assume what he wants while he goes for what he actually does?

> 1 post by this ID
Every time

>interracial lesbian relationship
hot

fake news awards, where are they?

I watched the acclaimed episode from the 3rd season, I thought it would be pozzed because amazon had picked it up, but I was unprepared for just how absolutely kaposi sarcoma-tier pozzed it was

the episodes are all stand-alone so I actually recommend watching the entire history of you, it stars Toby Kebbell who is a great actor. there was talk about adapting it for a movie but I don't see the point. just watch that one episode.

Krugkike will run to the ADL and scream DOTARD DRUMPF A NAZI HALP. The rest will screech autistically about it.

>Dems are literally about to shut down the government because of illegal immigrants
>IT’S ALL DRUMPF’S AND THE REPUBLICANS FAULT

These kikes live in another universe

this is who you're talking to on /ptg/ right now

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516240493875.webm

gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

Give this man a “Draemer”

checks out here

Yep. Let them sit and spin and BELIEVE that Trump's a Russian agent, while he installs Judiciary that'll likely fuck the Left with a roll of quarters for the next 25 years.

Think about it. Every time he says something inflammatory or stupid, they mobilize all the brown Millennial faces they can to shout and scream and claim it's so unfair, while none of them consider calling up their Senator to block his Judicial appointees. Every time. Every fucking time, they lose the plot because they're too morally outraged by something Trump's base couldn't give a fuck less about.

wtf is flake's problem?

Too many clothes.

Just how bad was that supposedly acclaimed episode?

The existential horror that creeps up on you when you lie in bed to go to sleep.