And yet all Sup Forums does is bitch about Muslims all day long. Really "activates my almonds," you could say

And yet all Sup Forums does is bitch about Muslims all day long. Really "activates my almonds," you could say.

archive.is/Ign6J

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2018
m.chron.com/neighborhood/spring/news/article/3-arrested-in-execution-style-killing-of-Spring-12504942.php?ipid=happening
adl.org/education/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017
coloradoan.com/story/news/local/colorado/2017/10/17/police-greeley-mans-family-conspired-kill-him/768553001/
pastebin.com/QqMepHT5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ADL

fpbp

I'm pretty sure the winner is 'Who the fuck even knows why he did it?' Those guys are really the worst.

>ADL

What does the Vegas shooter and that Texas church one count as?

>18 people a year
>Including St. Hayer

Wow it’s fucking nothing.

so its not adjusted for population, they mark many minorities as white
and best of all our terror is justified so i dont give a fuck

Statistically impossible and unless they made up new data within the past month, it's simply untrue. Despite being a much smaller percentage, Muslims have killed more than white extremists.

In 2017 we heard of maybe 3 white supremacist killings, so something tell me the ADL considered anyone center or right a "white supremacist extremist".

>34 total killings
>20 'right-wing' killings
>Conveniently leave out Las Vegas because 'who knows why he did it' will make up reasons for others where the case remains open

>What the data tells us in the past 10-plus years it is far right-wing extremism, white supremacists and their ilk that are responsible for more extremist-related murders than any other group,"
>which saw the killing of 49 people in the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando by self-described Islamic soldier Omar Mateen
>10+ years
>Despite mentioning data from the 70s I'm willing to bet a certain year is missing in their calculation for 'some' reason.

>extremist killings
they had to cut out all the regular killings

Adl is anti white terror org

>ADL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_January_2018
fuck off

Cool, what's the per capita statistics?

They're really bad about pointing out what limited set of data they're using but I think they make a single vague reference to only domestic terror, domestic here meaning just the US though they don't really specify that either.

I can't wait until we turn the ADL into an oven factory.

>ADL says

lol

>ADL

i've still never seen a breakdown of this claim. right-wing violence is exceedingly rare.

this meme is also pushed in the uk.

its obviously false. its just antiwhite propaganda and victim blaming

my thoughts EXACTLY user

Are they lumping us in with mussies?
Kek

Its not false per se, it IS exceedingly rare, 20 offenses in a population of 300+ million over a year. Now, I am pretty sure they're ignoring nigs nogging and all the black on white hate crimes that are done for terror purposes and probably lumping in any motive from a white guy as 'terror'. A good example is that bus one, whether the dude was harassing the women or not, every report I've seen says he backed off after being confronted and the two guys that died did so because they continued to pursue him and harass him after the situation had been cooled, so he stabbed the fuck out of both white knight retards with no remorse. Not a terror incident.

>adl says
disregarded

Well sure, when you don't count Islamic terrorists as extremists but as freedom fighters, you can make the data say whatever you want

Lefties always play the accuse your enemies of what you, yourself do card so hard that it's a farce when you wake up to that.

>ADL
>"Ayye, don't you dare say anything about AIPAC, you ungrateful, white supremacist Goyim!

>ADL says

>ADL

The day is coming, when the Goyim will be liberated, even if it is only for a time.

more people die in a single terrorist attack than all of these deaths combined

The pulse nightclub muslim may have killed more in 1 shooting than all 2017 right wing terror combined, but don't pay attention to other years goyim

>ADL says

fpbp

This

One Saudi false flag and the mass shooting wasn't 'terrorism'.

>right-wing violence is exceedingly rare.
I lol'd

I literally can't think of a single right wing killing in the past year other than the highly debated Charlotte event, but can name at least 40 left-wing killings since the beginning of 2018 alone. (for example, several times per week when a black man murders conservatives in cold blood)

m.chron.com/neighborhood/spring/news/article/3-arrested-in-execution-style-killing-of-Spring-12504942.php?ipid=happening

Kek, muh white boogieman is getting attention, meanwhile niggers are off each other like crazy.

>ADL

adl.org/education/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017

Meant to quote OP and give study source

I dropped this shit when I found out they counted BLM killing those cops in Texas as "right wing" because it was against the government

this is literally extremely untrue though

Hahahahahaha. Yeah, ok

Mossad is a right wing organization. It's counted.

This is so bullshit

>Any cherry-picked incident of a white man killing someone= white supremist

>BLM killing cops = anti-government = right-extremism!

>White prisonmate stabs blacks prison mate = racially motivated extremism!

Black kills whites, as happens thousands of times each years = domestic incident, not to be included!

Personal motives are now extremist goy coloradoan.com/story/news/local/colorado/2017/10/17/police-greeley-mans-family-conspired-kill-him/768553001/
Literally none of this is involved in anything right wing but its still right wing extremism

FPBP

killed because he was a race mixer

>listening to the adl
lmao, my ass is a better source than them

>ADL
What are you retarded? Check how they cooked that number up faggot.

This. OP must be retarded if that's what he believes.
For example. Name one example of "White supremacist" killing 8 people with a car.

JUST

>ADL
>considers an internet cartoon frog a racist hate symbol
wew lmao adl org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog

(((ADL)))

This, fuck off shills
>18 people
>meanwhile muslims have killed thousands
Faggit also the suni muslims (Iran and hezbollah) are allies of Sup Forums

Hearsay isn't proper reporting, CNN. If you're going to spread propaganda you should at least make some of your own.

source?

tfw the world wouldn't care if minorities do it but when whites they suddenly tell "h-huwhites are waycist leave my safe space imma suck my dildo latur"

Lets see:
>Reston, Virginia, December 22, 2017.
This is the guy who killed his GF's parents and himself because they yelled at him being a nazi. Not a terrorist incident, it furthers no cause. He's included as his own victim in their data.

>Aztec, New Mexico, December 14, 2017.
Some guy shoots up two students before killing himself. Dunno anything about this offhand, but he's included as his own victim to pad the numbers.

>Greeley, Colorado, August 16, 2017.
Guy murders his uncle
>The motive was apparently personal.
White supremacist extremism STRIKES AGAIN!

>Charlottesville, Virginia, August 12, 2017.
Guy runs over hamplanet, we know about this one.

>Samish Island, Washington, July 14, 2017. An alt lite conspiracy theorist and vlogger, Lane Maurice Davis, allegedly murdered his father following an argument over Davis’s beliefs.
Another incident of someone getting killed for being a pushy/nosy twat and not actually killed for ideological reasons. Not terrorism, furthers no agenda.

>Century Correctional Institution, Florida, June 19, 2017.
White gang member stabs black gang member in prison, I'm sure that never ever normally happens for any number of reasons. Not terrorism.

>Putnam County Georgia, June 13, 2017.
Two white gang members kill two cops while breaking out of prison. Not terrorism, not extremism, not ideological.

>Portland, Oregon, May 26, 2017.
This is the bus incident we've had lots of threads about. White knights didn't leave well enough alone and got shanked, not terrorism because, doesn't further a cause, not ideological.

>Tampa, Florida, May 19, 2017.
I'm not sure whether they actually count this as white supremacist or islam, but they sure want you to know the guy was originally a white supremacist.

>New York City, New York, March 30, 2017
Guy goes to NY to stab black people, stabs a hobo and gives up. Actually had a goal, congrats, this one might actually count.

Was just reading about Tampa florida one, they say there is 9 islam killings and that 8 were by 1 attack so they counted that one as white supremacist

Nice post.
>blame a known Hillary Clinton supporter for murder.
>call it white supremacy.
Itgoesinallfields

>North Judson, Indiana, March 3, 2017.
>Aryan Circle member Edward Blackburn allegedly shot and killed another man who was reportedly dating his ex-girlfriend.
This is phrased extremely badly. The victim pursued the killer and was being aggressive towards him and got shot in the face because the killer was dating the victim's ex-girlfriend. Just relationship drama.

>Leadwood, Missouri, February 9, 2017.
KKK guy shot to death by his wife, who was also in the klan, and another member. That incredible white terror being spread when klanmembers kill each other over dumb bullshit, that really puts the fear into niggers.

>San Antonio, Texas, January 29, 2017.
Some dispute with a beaner that ends up with a dead beaner, but the killer was maybe in an aryan gang so its WHITE TERROR!

>Lafayette, Indiana, January 16, 2017.
White supremacist and some other guy B&E to rob and murder a guy. Fun fact about the 'some other guy': he's a nigger. Great White Terror going on there when you get a white supremacist and a nigger to break into a house and kill someone over probably drug shit.

>Really makes me think.

Yeah, this would be the other Islam killing since they only count 9.

>Denver, Colorado, February 1, 2017. Joshua Andrew Cummings reportedly shot and killed a transit security guard in Denver. Cummings, a convert to Islam described by people who knew him as possibly becoming radicalized, claimed after his arrest that he had pledged his allegiance to ISIS after three days of fasting behind bars but that the murder was not done on behalf of ISIS.

See, this bullshit under their methodology section pisses me the fuck off
>For example, white supremacists, who frequently sport many racist and white supremacist tattoos, or who may be documented as white supremacists by gang investigators or corrections officials, are often more easily identifiable. This issue comes up most often with non-ideological killings rather than ideologically-motivated ones. It is fair to say that non-ideological murders committed by extremists other than white supremacists are probably underrepresented here.
Why are you tabulating non-ideological killings in a list of extremist killings and pretending like that proves the ideology is on the violent rise? That's fucking retarded, and admitting that white supremacists are usually marked or known, which means someone is already fucking paying attention to them and takes them seriously while all their precious minorities are harder to prove connections on and by self-admission probably underrepresented because they don't give a fuck and it would go against their narrative to try grasping at straws for them.

Fuck these faggots.

They dont count Fort hood & San Bernadino as terror attacks. There classified as "workplace violence"

the video looks like it was recorded in 1970

Good work user, it didn't go unnoticed.

>(((
>A
>D
>L
>)))

ADL does, and they got both of the motivations correct. The trick is they count any incident of any violence that involves someone that might be possibly involved with any supposed white supremacist organization as white supremacist extremist violence, regardless of whether the actual incident had anything to do with their ideology at all or was just random. Similarly they'll broadly say just about anything is right-wing extremism including violence by leftists because some how anti-government sentiment is a right-wing thing.

>ADL

/thread
ADL is a literal joke and nobody likes them

If you could archive your posts, I’d be happy to share your work.
Sorry I’m phone posting and can’t now. What you shared should be repeated, in any form. I don’t want to see your work go to waste.

>34 people killed by extremists
>20 were from right wing extremists according to ADL
>country of 330 million

Even the Jews can't pump the numbers up to make the threat look real

>Anti Defamation League
>defames and lies
Really makes one think.

Leftists love percentages
Muslims disproportionately commit more violent terrorism in the US then white supremacists according to population
Muslims commit the majority of violent terrorism worldwide

>white supremacists did the most extremist killings
UM
NO
SWEETIE
I spent hours running the numbers from the twelve "List of terrorist attacks in [month] 2017" Wikipedia pages, and that statistic is BEYOND wrong.
pastebin.com/QqMepHT5
Islamic State was confirmed responsible for 367 of the 1490 attacks in 2017, followed by Boko Haram on 109, suspect Islamic State at 96, Al-Shabaab at 86, the Taliban at 86, the PKK at 44, and the suspected Taliban at 35.
Attacks attributed to white supremacists? Two. With one death.

THE ADL DELIBERATELY EXCLUDES FOREIGNERS IN THEIR STATISTICS. IT'S ALL 100% BLOOD LIBEL.

the keyword is "domestic", the ADL does not count aliens that commit crime.

Many crimes committed by non-Whites are not counted at all. The kidnapping of the mentally disabled white moron who was beaten, hogtied, and urinated on by blacks? This doesn't count as a "hate" crime and won't show up in their database. The FBI includes indians as huwyte, God knows who the ADL counts.

The ADL continually repeats the lie that McVeigh commited the OKC bombing for racial motives. McVeigh had no racial motives, he told the whole world OVER AND OVER AGAIN why he targeted the feds, it was because he came to see the US government as terrorist due to actions at war, sanctions, and finally, the Waco siege. At the time President Clinton accused talk radio of instigating the bombing, not surprised to see the ratshit ADL continuing the lies.

Heather Hayer died of a heart attack, if she had not been morbidly obese and cheerleading the death of HER OWN PEOPLE she probably wouldn't be dead at this time.

In light of this, 34 fatalities, however horrible, is statistically nothing when weighed against the millions of Whites who make up the single largest ethnic group in America.

How many Americans die each year due to ashkenazi supremacist ideas such as zionism and leukophobia? How many huwytes, fed the idiotic lie that blacks are just like them, are lead to their deaths? How many huwytes have been murdered because jewish supremacists have stonewalled efforts to prevent illegal aliens from invading our lands? These statistics are never counted.

The ADL can get away with promoting hatred because they are ashkenazi and huwytes are a safe target. No one in the press will fact check their rabinic levels of dogshit because they are all on Satan's team.

DINDU NUFFIN: the thread

very much indeed

No, people are committing murders over dumb stuff, that happens all the time everywhere. Hand picking every murder commited by a white person, alleging or outright inventing ties to white supremacism and then saying all of them are white supremacist murders and that white extremism is on the rise, ignore everything else because its all white people, please don't know statistics and understand that even with all our trumping up of shit we could only lie our way to 59% of all counted activities, please ignore 9/11, please don't fact check us, please don't use our own methodology to count most minorities as 'democrat extremists' because they overwhelmingly vote democrat.

This isn't even making a mountain out of a molehill, this is making a molehill out of fucking nothing and claiming its a mountain.

>ADL says
Literally, complete kike propaganda.

Jews commit most of crimes. Jews have 2 main enemies, Islam and whites. Jews on kosher left blame white nationalists and Jews on kosher right blame Islam.

People need to wake up and see the big picture.

What is an ADL?

That's because almost half the country is leans right and 1% of the country is muslim. Not really that difficult to figure out.
If you go from 9/11 to now, muslims take the cake. If you go from just after 9/11 to now, its still close.

>adl says
Sage

Anti-Defamation League
jews
the guys who think pepe as a hate symbol

/thread

>Greenblatt said

>ADL Says
From the people who say that a cartoon is a hate symbol. From the people who reinvent the term "Nationalist" to mean racist, instead of someone who loves their country. From the people who call everyone Nazis because they don't agree with their communist agenda. At what point will their organization disintegrate?