/skg/ SKYKANG GENERAL: ROCKET MAN EDITION

Head to here:k3fef.com:8901/ and tune is to either 8992 or 11175Khz and turn it to USB mode. Utwente is currently down so that websdr will do. The USAF HFGCS is what the USAF uses to communicate EAM's, or Emergency Action Messages. There is a high priority variant called a Skyking, which have been know to even interrupt other messages. These messages can only be decoded by either the sender or recipient, but through the frequency and types of messages that are broadcasted, one can make inferences as to what's happening on the world stage. EAM's are very common, tune in for a couple minutes and you're bound to hear one. We're here to try to figure out either

1. Who the messages are for,
2. How they relate to the world stage,
And
3. What the message could be regarding.

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901
morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html
planeflighttracker.com/2014/04/us-military-aircraft.html
skykingradio.bl*gspot.co.uk/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump

DUDE HOW HIGH ARE YOU?

Saw an aircraft landing at Luke 3 hours ago. Extremely quiet for a large jet. Silhouette of a B2. Very dark. Not a positive id. Extremely unusual if true.

Wait what? Utwente down? HAPPENING CONFIRMED!!!!!!

Nightwatch status?

Im not expecting a happening with NK making moves towards a calmer phase in there international relations

ww3

Anything?

Just got off the phone with my friend who works with Department of Defense. He confirmed, tanks in 30 minutes.

0 Kangs

Yea, 12 tanks full of diet coke for Trump, quit your LARP.

Bump

Shouldn't he be arrested? Oh wait! He's black, better not hold blacks to the same standard as whites.

BAMP

So you guys hearing much?

maybe, static is coming through over the squelch right now.
Pic unrelated, courtesy of /k/

Excellent, a Skykangz thread. Easily the /comfiest/ thing on Sup Forums, thanks OP.

(Boomers, this is not a "slide thread", it is an important part of board culture. Thank you in advance for your understanding.)

What happened to skyking on the happening watch discord?

Anons can also use this WebSDR:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901
Turn on "squelch" to remove most of the static, then you can just leave it on a window and continue browsing. Also pls no shit up the chatbox. Newfags please note, when things are quiet (as they seem to be atm), these threads are often used for discussion of ham radio and military comms in general.

Bump for the kangz. Does anyone have a link to the flight tracking website that's normally used on these threads?

>17484.37
What in the, I say what in the fuck is this.

literally just google "flight tracker" my guy

go to 311.74
Anyone know morse code?

You can open a text editor (like notepad), transcribe the morse as you listen by pressing your dot and dash keys and the space bar, then paste it into an online translator
morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

i was sitting here trying to do it in my head ahah, thanks.
there is two messages going back and forth continuously

This seems OK, but I'm having trouble filtering out the civil traffic.
planeflighttracker.com/2014/04/us-military-aircraft.html
The kangz are quiet today - maybe too quiet...

THIS IS ANDREWS WITH A TEST (?) COUNT
ANDREWS OUT

What did Andrews AFB mean by this?

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER
(something something mission)
I SAY AGAIN
(something something mission)

break

TIME 04
AUTHENTICATION ZULU JULIET
THIS IS MUD DUCK (?) OUT
well fuck me sideways
also
neck yourself.
>pic unrelated

quick rundown on what you're rambling about? genuinely interested

Seek immediate (F9)

Im just transcribing in real time what I hear over the Skykang frequencies.
Idk what it means at all, but some anons have previously figured out the meaning of a couple codewords supposedly. For instance, apparently "Snowfall" or something similar to that spelling means nukes.
Take it with a grain of salt. Additionally, it's almost like listening to UVB-76 or other numbers stations. Good for comfy spooks, but nothing we can really make heads or tails of about the meaning from our perspective.
>pic unrelated, courtesy of the /x/enophiles
Have fun sleeping, I seriously think there's something seriously wrong about this picture

To add to this, although we don't know the meaning of most of the messages there is often an uptick of traffic during happenings
skykingradio.bl*gspot.co.uk/2015/09/skyking-skyking-do-not-answer-heres.html
(replace the asterisk with an "o", spam filter got it)

bump for interest

I believe Sup Forums figures SNOWFALL is our nuclear assets being deployed, and MOTORBIKE is a nuclear attack on us.

Just woke up. This shit's still goin? Hell yeah!

You didn't even link callsigns... how will newfags know whow they are talking to?

You don't need a registered callsign in the chat, you can put it almost anything you want, and i suggest you do, as if you don't, your IP is displayed as your callsign

That's complete bullshit. It's a one time pad. You can't fucking crack it. All you can hear is callsigns.

Neegrow plz.

I'm not talking about the site, I am talking about USAF and USSTRATCOM callsigns.

Ah. There's actually a website with a community of people who listen to this specific station, they have a massive amount of logs of all the EAM's they've heard, and you can ask the site owner for those logs and he'll happily hand you the entire DB

I don't think that's Morse code, it's probably a pager.

Utwente that fucking Jew? What did he do this time?

I am not asking for the logs. I am saying that OP should have linked USAF callsigns so when say Offutt talks to a callsign like "Spirit" you would know it's a B2.

God you guys are autistic. When all of you tards get on thinking the world is ending it overloads the server and ruins the sdr for people actually using it.

And utwente isn't a person it's the university of twente's sdr in Netherlands.

have a bump hambros