Engrish aside, does your mother tongue appear in anime and if so, is it used correctly?

Engrish aside, does your mother tongue appear in anime and if so, is it used correctly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXEev_dvGZ8
youtu.be/iUxp4N5YxIE
youtube.com/watch?v=ysJnsH38M1s
youtube.com/watch?v=szdS3tt_xy0
youtube.com/watch?v=PkPK0Wonpvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty,_dangerous_and_demeaning
youtube.com/watch?v=WIlJqcVt-Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=rARqZbqTPhg
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wldqay1Do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not very often

I dont think Ive ever seen polish attempted in an Anime.

Came here to post this my fellow kurwa.

finnish also appears in strike witches

Bleach is one that comes to mind with Its use of spanish

You get Finnish characters every now and then but don't feel like the language is used as often

Never.

obviously most people speak japanese in anime

it doesn't, but other slav languages do. Nip pronunciation is mostly atrocious but still interesting to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=QXEev_dvGZ8
Yes and it is hilarous

haha! I'd wish!

My country has the largest amount of foreigners that aren't asians living in Japan in the world, and yet the language NEVER EVER appeared in anime

And I hope it stays that way jesus christ

>Autobahn nicht in Ordnung

Not the autobahn!

Sawano apparently likes using it for various songs, though sometimes I need several attempts to be able to hear it. "Blumenkranz" is probably the worst.

Never heard a full sentence of greek spoken but the few words that they sometimes use for naming things are pronounced in a surprisingly ok way.
Better than native english speakers for sure.

I heard French pretty often in animes, I think it's the second foreign language I ear the most after engrish.

I think I would say German will be second, french perhaps third and maybe Russian fourth

this german easily second and sometimes pretty decently spoken

sometimes horribly fucked up tho

I remember, in Index season 2 where they go in Italy, some people speaking italian with a very very thick japanese accent
I found it amusing and also somewhat offensive
then Shinobu thinks italians are very romantic and forward

can't think of anything else

As a rooski, no.
But nothing hurts my ears more than Nips trying to pronounce German. Holy shit. I'm so sorry for you krauts. You don't deserve that agony.

yes

SPIRTYUS

To be honest, it usually takes me a few second to even realize that they are trying to speak German. I mean they can't be blamed for that, but it's still extremely hard on the ears

>1 OP (Elfen Lied)
>1 ED (Owari no Seraph Orarion)
>tons of words

Inferno Cop OST - Die Hollen Porizei youtu.be/iUxp4N5YxIE

>balkanfag
Japan doesn't even know we exist. No, Hetalia doesn't count.

the Chinese in ping pong is pretty good

Never seen Portuguese being spoken on anime.

>can't think of anything else

Russian appears everywhere broken way beyond repair, most of the time i have no idea what are they trying to say but its hilarious.

In DTB S2 though it all was so accurate Im sure they actually sent somebody to Vladivostok to take pictures and conduct some research.
Its about the one and only time Russian wasnt complete gibberish in anime.

ass class bitch-sensei and some assassin who got killed

one football anime had a serbian coach; VA was a native speaker

don't know about other nationalities, but it doesn't matter because they are just serbs in denial except for albos who are turks

My language influenced a bunch of Japanese words so
I guess?

Portuguese?
If so, I recall seeing screenshots from some manga where a guy says your word for codfish, forget what it was.
Never heard anyone speak anything in anime, though. Even though the nips seem to like Hues, I guess their dislike for the Portuguese is greater.

Can't be bothered with looking further.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysJnsH38M1s

Hindi in Beserk except some grammarerrorz

>Italian.

From time to time.
It's... Not good.

I'm still unsure if Japanese people love us or not.

Japan has its share of italyboos.
They just suck dick at speaking Italian, which is weird when you consider Japanese and most languages derived from Latin share a lot of vowels and pronounciations.

They can't talk Spanish for shit let alone Latin American Spanish, we have to cope with shitty Spaniard Spanish on top of that

Baumkuchen

French is used quite a bit for fancy idioms, characters with French backgrounds, "visiting Paris" episodes, and all that.

Right now Gosick comes to mind, sice it takes place in a fictional country between France, Switzerland and Italy, where French is the official language.

That's the fact, usually (Vietnamese cartoons speaking) you see more of a spaghettiboo feeling. You don't hear italian in animu that much because most of their fetish for us is mostly limited to weird products of the boot shaped land, not about the place itself. It feels strange, but i suppose this is what waboonism is about.

Also i believe their analness into speaking latin based languages is accents related. They have some of those sound and use only them because they have no way to know what "e,é,è" to use.

have they even spoken spanish in anime?, i'm sure they have, but i can't for the life of me remember a show that did it

>1 OP (Elfen Lied)
but Lillium is sung in latin, not greek

Funny times

youtube.com/watch?v=szdS3tt_xy0
It feels strange to see a russiaboo in Japan. But even before Sumire there's has been some russian here and there.
Also holy shit, this"""dub""".

Bleach is littered with Spanish terms for the bad guys and their moves. Kubo has a hard on for how Spanish sounds.

Not much i think probably only heard one word or two but does it really matter if they speak bad? i mean if an american person came to my country and tried to talk my lenguage and did it bad i wouldn't think bad of him of her and would try to understand what they want

Eldlive had 2 lines with awful fucking pronunciation. "Kopnięcie", I think.

I vaguely remember something with a spanish man pestering a scared anime gril who tried to talk to him in english.

No and I cannot imagine japs being able to use swedish correctly when they cannot even into english

To a not russian ear, it sounds pretty close tho.
They don't seem to have the strong "V" you Russians have to.

tokyo godfathers, i remember now, they spoke like niggers too, or was that japanese accent that i confused with nigger accent?

ofc not. Only seen my country mentioned once in anime.

Bible Black. It was fucking terrible.
Some animu have Hebrew letters in their generic magic systems, but never in a meaningful way.

wasn't Alice from shokugeki half danish? or just half scandinavian?

It could be any Slavshit, but this is how you'd say it in my language too.

worst gundam

forgot the image

Idk. haven't watched food wars. considering it now.

I mean't the english "dub" in the second half.
As for the song itself, at first I've felt secondhand embarrassment, but it has grown on me since and now it's cute.
>They don't seem to have the strong "V" you Russians have to
Yeah, they got L well enough, but shied away from trying to pronounce ы at all.

just checked. i was right she's a danish jap hapa

Ulquiorra's pronuntiation was trash tho
>ranza deru reranpágo
it was cringey at times

>mfw Hueco Mundo also can be interpreted as "Homosexual world" in my country

>Burazo izquierda del diablo
My sides

Huh, I study Spanish pretty in-depth and I never knew hueco was slang for faggot somewhere.
¿Qué país, anónimo?

I wish they had put more effort into Haifuri's german.

>If so, I recall seeing screenshots from some manga where a guy says your word for codfish, forget what it was.
Not that user, but it is bacalhau, which is delicious by the way.
>Even though the nips seem to like Hues
Im a HUE and assure you that is not true. They even discriminate against japanese-brazilians.

>They even discriminate against japanese-brazilians

What did Nip Hues do?

Immigrate

Chile

I wish they had put more effort into Haifuri's ending

youtube.com/watch?v=PkPK0Wonpvo

Almost every Latin American country has slang for faggots, lesbians and for dicks and vaginas. Even curse words change but the main ones do retain their meaning.

>What did Nip Hues do?
Well, nothing, that is the whole problem.

They discriminate against them not because of any particular act, they just don't see the nip hues as being japanese, mostly due to cultural differences formed over the generations from living in hueland.

It seems nip hues are much louder, have much less formality, don't respect personal space, and are often mixed with whites, which makes the discrimination take a racial side as well.

They used to be allowed into Japan to take their 3Ds Jobs (Dirty, dangerous and demeaning), but due to their economic crisis they are cutting back those imigrants in favour of their natives, and are even offering deals to these people in which they get a large amount of money to leave Japan and not come back!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty,_dangerous_and_demeaning
>Immigrate
Pretty much this.

only time I heard english used in a sub where there were actual correctly spoken english speakers was in that one episode of EVA

I also heard that the nip hues hated Japan a lot when they were there, mainly because everybody was uptight as fuck and they weren't seen as equals, as you've mentioned. A lot of them fucked off to Brazil again and let the Japanese fail to deal with their stagnating economy on their own.

hueco could only mean idiot here as a slang, interesting

Bleach had a language for each "faction" Shinigami are japanese, Hollows are spanish and Quincy are german

>they weren't seen as equals
This is what makes them most uncomfortable while they are there, they are treated worse than koreans, despite their descendancy.

Can you imagine what it feels like to be renegated by your own people after your ancestors were forced to flee the country because of WW2?
>A lot of them fucked off to Brazil again and let the Japanese fail to deal with their stagnating economy on their own.
Pretty much, their economy is bound to crash due to their low birthrates and high suicide rates, they simply can't replace the demand for workforce and this problem will grow exponentially worse over the following decades.

>Joker Game and Pomorze
>pic rel

youtube.com/watch?v=WIlJqcVt-Uo

we are always a fucking joke

I've heard Serbian in an anime before, but I don't remember which one. It was about football. It's because one of the more famous football coaches in Japan is a Serb.

It was in the background as the shot panned across the field, and it sounded exactly as a native speaker would speak. I was a little freaked out.

ZAWSZE IN LOVE

I'm still triggered to death by the Golem scene in Ushio to Tora

Isn't there Romanian in Black Lagoon?

You mean the twins? I don't recall them speaking in Romanian, but I could be wrong

The few stances of spanish I have heard in anime weren't too bad, mostly because spanish and japanese have similar phonetic so it isn't as hard for them to pronounce.
youtube.com/watch?v=rARqZbqTPhg
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wldqay1Do

>watch sky crawlers
>part of the movie takes place in poland
>studio hired real polish VAs

Ghost in The Shell Standalone Complex OP
Seikon no Qwaser MC is Russian and abuses the language every two scenes

That's pretty fucked up, I thought jap were only xenophobic againts waito piggus and other asians but not their own kind.

Oh you're right! It was extremely weird that the pilots would speak English only while flying though

Ever heard about Burakumin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin