Guys

Guys...
twitter.com/ezpiniar/status/953728912416296961

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
familyresearchinst.org/2012/01/how-much-child-molestation-is-homosexual/
youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reply with the stats

>wanting more miserable orphans because le gays are bad

>who cares about this poll
at this point (((judges))) decide if gays get to play with kids

sage this

Who cares? Better it be a happy and responsible gay couple than child abusing/molesting straight couple. Yeah yeah, slippery slope and all that, but I'm still right.

>wanting more children molested than not
What did you mean by this?

Sam Hyde lays out the argument quite well

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

The vast majority of kids molested are girls by straight guys.

honestly, who cares...
I want to vote for polls that actually matter, like DACA, immigration, race...

Its only anecdotal, but ive known a number of people reared by gay "parents" and invariably, all of those people are extremely anti-gay and loathe their 'parents.'

nobody gives a shit about fags adopting kids retard.

unless they're fucking the kid, they're better off in the hands of competent gays.

faggots are like 30% of the child sex offenders despite being what, 3% of the total population?

before the jews and their hollywood BS and the PC police and Ellen Degenerate changed the public's perception of homosexuals, fags were synonymous with child molesters.

no shit, most guys are straight.

However, gays are more likely to molest. We should always put orphans in a straight family before a faggot shithole.

And 100% of boys molested were done so by gay men.

>Its only anecdotal,
Then why did you post it?
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

No, that's a completely erroneous claim. Most child molesters are opportunists, and men have more access to boys. Only a minority of molesters were attracted to men, most molesters of boys were attracted to adult women if they were attracted to adults.

and the vast majority of the men doing that are black men.

approximately 60% of black girls are raped before they turn 18.

this is because nigger mama never married, and brings home a new nigger boyfriend every year or two, who she leaves alone with her teenaged daughter(s). The new buck, feeling no paternal bond with these young girls, and being a nigger, takes advantage of this access.

But most are never reported / prosecuted.

>polls on twatter

i shyggydgy dyiggiydy dwighyityy doo

>faggots are like 30% of the child sex offenders despite being what, 3% of the total population?
I love this retarded claim that's constantly made. Explain how one statistic showing 3% of men are gay to another showing 30% of children molested being boys are related besides you wanting them to be. Many, if not most child molesters don't prefer boys to girls or vice versa.

Bump

>However, gays are more likely to molest.
False.

>happy and responsible gay couple
No such thing. Too many fags end up diddling their adopted kids and even pimping them out to friends and strangers.

>columbia
Study discarded.

>No such thing.
Stop making stupid claims.
>whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

>I'm trying to see if people I've chosen for their political beliefs in my "circle" share similar political beliefs
Yes. Yes they do. Echo chamber accomplished

Columbia didn't do the studies, its a study of studies, smart ass.

This is something I would easily vote yes for.
One of the reasons I supported (in reality couldn't care less) gay marriage was because it seemed like a half decent solution to the over-population problem.

>nobody gives a shit
Wrong

>being this dumb

Not an argument, retard.

We should push for this in Africa, then...

Didn't realize there were so many fag enablers on here.

>t. faggot that shouldn't be allowed to adopt children
Shit like this is why good societies usually outlaw your kind entirely. The slippery slope is very real.

fags are a part of the conservative movement in ever growing quantities.

cry me a river.

Not an argument. Try again.

West Coast is awake.

This actually red pilled me on faggots. And that was before I knew that he was being serious. I thought it was an act, but the facts spoke for themselves.

You need to do some thinking. At best the statement I responded to is trying to sweep child molestation under the rug specifically because homosexuals are disproportionately likely to molest children. You don't have a counter argument and I don't think you're likely to be objective about data so I'll stop here.

FAGS DIE
GOD LAUGHS

Fags are not human

They are demons wearing human skin

Never forget this

>randomly 40% instead of 30%
It didn't make any sense in the first place, there's no reason to make retarded pictures claiming something so stupid. If what you have to say is correct, it can be argued successfully without lying.

"Let me raise a child you bigots."

Use a QR code reader and visit the source, faggot.

WOODIED

"Let us adopt!!!! WE NEED FRESH BLOOD!"

>because homosexuals are disproportionately likely to molest children.
That's a false claim.
>Other researchers have taken different approaches, but have similarly failed to find a connection between homosexuality and child molestation. Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).
I can talk about data all day long, you lying puss.

These twitter polls always make me chuckle. Oh no. 25,000 out of 320 million americans think some retarded shit should be allowed. Yeah. Just get the democrats to bus you from state to state so you can force legalize some retarded shit like you did with gay marraige.

"Satan prefers that we raise innocent children for our sodomite cult. It's harder to program them when they're older. We need the young ones to abuse and fuck until they imprint on it as "good" rather than horrible. Hail Satan."

It all makes sense too if you have any experience with fags

>Le
Go back

I've already looked at your source many, many times. It makes completely erroneous causal links between two different sets of data.

reminder that boy has a straight couple as parents lmao

"Look at this sexy boy, I can't wait to fuck him once we convince him to abandon the natural order and become an abomination. Heheheh hail Satan!"
-Average faggot.

Le go fuck yourself faggot

Just told her what u lot r saying and doing.

Link the source if you looked at it.

jesus christ what the fuck is that

>psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
>rainbow
I'm sure this is an objective and unbiased article.

They can't reproduce so they must recruit.

Are you talking before or after puberty? Because last time I checked the majority of prepubescent kids being molested were by women but the number switches after puberty.

familyresearchinst.org/2012/01/how-much-child-molestation-is-homosexual/

"Even if we can't adopt, we'll just brainwash your children through tv and cartoons. You stupid bluepilled fucks will let your kids zone out for hours in front of that satanic altar. Hahaha!"

Go eat an aids ridden load you freak.

U only changed 1% with all your no votes hahahahahah hahahahhah

And yet the claim that homosexausl molest kids more often comes from an ultra-conservative website called Family Research Council. The article I linked doesn't make false claims linking two sets of data based on bias without any examination.

Holy fucking shit What a video

I don't really want to adopt a kid but I've always been great with them, talking shit with kids is fucking fun.

Thank you for helping to redpill many other people with that amazing source.

See how easy you were manipulated? How much easier is it for Satan to manipulate you? I literally convinced you to post my source and help my argument mid-debate.

You LGBTs are demonized and you need serious help from the church. You need to receive the Sacraments before you burn.

Nice argument brainlet.

U lot r all pedos kiddie fiddlers with little girls on here.... u lot loved the film Daisy’s Destruction I remember.

Sup Forums has truly fallen

You write like a fucking retard

yeah dont do it. keep being gay with adults. The dolls will be available soon.

At most 20 years down the road from this you will have people pretending to not have genders. Never normalize wierd people.

Well, 10% now.

"Let your kids read comic books and get into superheroes. Let them go to Comic Con and watch capeshit movies made by and starring Jews. Heheheh you stupid goyim pigs will do anything."

I'm not a pussy like you so I can link articles that don't agree with me. Unfortunately for you, the article makes ridiculous claims that even a teenager can pull apart. You're blinded by irrational emotionalism so you're incapable of actually rationally examining data.

im not wasting time voting on a twitter poll. what are you the ghey user? gabbing with your tranny friends about celeb gossip and sharing methods of lubing your anus with house hold food products... for shame user for shame

Yeah, I lived in a fag infested territory for years. Dozens of bars and clubs that catered to them, bathhouses, you get the idea. After seeing how they behave, it took some time but it sunk in. They're not well. The extreme levels of sexuality is disturbing to say the least. When they have an event to advertise, they just slap a naked dude on a poster and put it up all over town. And seeing the gay pride events, would turn any sane man into a fag-hater.

The shit I saw and heard... I can't explain how awful it is to hear two faggots fucking, with one screeching out the window for the whole world to hear. And they're uptight, emotional, broken people. They're very, very unwell.

Bump

10%?! you fuckers suck

bump cause i did it

[citation needed]

>The distinction between homosexual and heterosexual child molesters relies on the premise that male molesters of male victims are homosexual in orientation. Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men, however"

So because they're not interested in adult men, that means they're not gay at all, even though they're touching and fucking little boys of the same sex? If you are attracted to kids, you are a pedophile. If you are attracted to the same sex, you are homosexual. One does not negate the other, by definition. Gays are disproportionately represented. The only rebuttal is a semantic fallacy.

Your article makes causal links that anyone with an 80+ would scoff at.

He's too meta. It goes too deep for normies to understand.

Homosexuality is a mental illness. You see, for upwards of 70 years the American Psychiatric Association classified it as a mental disorder. However in the early 1970s, homosexual activists campaigned violently against the APA, protesting at their offices and at annual meetings from 1970 to 1973. In 1973 after 3 years of death threats and APA members being assaulted, the APA caved in and voted to remove homosexuality as a disorder category from their diagnostic manual. Since then the APA has repeated this decision as if it were scientific fact.

In this video, the former president of the APA says that homosexuals are blocking science from being performed and are hijacking learning institutions for their own political and sexual goals: youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE

The homosexual protesters disrupted the APA conference by interrupting speakers and shouting down and ridiculing psychiatrists who viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In 1971, gay rights activist Frank Kameny worked with the Gay Liberation Front to demonstrate against the APA’s convention. At the 1971 conference, Kameny grabbed the microphone and yelled, “Psychiatry is the enemy incarnate!! Psychiatry has waged a relentless war of extermination against us!! You may take this as a declaration of war against you!!”

Dr. Socarides, writing in Sexual Politics and Scientific Logic: The Issue of Homosexuality writes: "To declare a condition a 'non-condition,' a group of practitioners had removed it from our list of serious psychosexual disorders. The action was all the more remarkable when one considers that it involved an out-of-hand and preemptory disregard and dismissal not only of hundreds of psychiatric and psychoanalytic research papers and reports, but also a number of other serious studies by groups of psychiatrists, psychologists, and educators over the past seventy years..."

OBEY NATURAL LAW

There's a reason why homosexuality was considered a mental disorder not too long ago.

Im not attracted to children at all, so long as you agree 14 year olds are not children

>Inplying rich people don't adopt kids just to molest them in child sex rings.

I think I'll take the chances and let gays adopt.

Yeah and Sup Forums is one person

You are truly enlightened. God speed and may you spread your experience. You are the lion.

No I’m heterosexual but I believe everyone is free to be who they want...

See
Former president of the American Psychiatric Association said fags control the institution now and are blocking real research and science from being done.

SOURCE: youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE