Kyoto Animation

Any news from this folks? Seems they're quite silent recently.
What series have they confirmed for future?
And what direction you would recommend for them to follow for the next years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuQA5_O0RxE
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some new free movie by the end of the year

I wouldn't "recommend" anything, but I want to see more movies, more artistically serious stuff and less light novel adaptations. And tone down the "photorealistic" style, it's stifling.

Violet Ever Garden

There is also violet evergarder or whatever it's called.

>Any news from this folks? Seems they're quite silent recently.
The crew went on holidays two weeks before Maidragon finished airing. Some of them likely are still not back. When producing an anime the first half of the production, that of planning and contracts, involved very few people in the actual studio. So there is nothing to announce because KyoAni doesn't release stuff every season.

>some of them are still not back

Not even the most laid back job has 2 months of vacations.

I'd like to see them go for watercolor backgrounds with VEG. I think it'd be more fitting to the atmosphere.

>Some of them likely are still not back.
Come on, don't be silly.

they have Free recap movies for this and next season, after that it's between Violet and new Free movie

> Japanese
> 2 months of vacations
Pick one.

Why tell lies?

>And what direction you would recommend for them to follow for the next years?
I hope Yamada sticks to movies. Her TV series are some of my favorite anime (K-On! being my all time favorite) but her movies are on a whole other level.

>Japanese holidays
I couldn't find a better example of an oxymoron

Just adapt manga you retarded faggots.

Knk was the first interesting thing they adapted in fucking years.

Literally stop adapting garbage in house LN's please, nobody buys them anymore.

Hey, don't knock down Golden Week!

A lower level, maybe.

Golly gosh, a whole week of slaving away at home studying? what a great holiday.

I'd love to see Kyoani doing this manga. But, maybe that's just too much to ask.

In dark and serious mode, I bet they would make a fantastic job with this.

Maybe they're going to sell off all their properties and fold up shop.

They have a Free! recap movie in theaters right now, there's a second one coming this year and a sequel movie later. They also recently purchased violet-evergarden.jp so it's likely that we see some updates on that soon. That's about it for news.

I haven't watched Euphonium, did s2 end in a way that made it clear there wouldn't be any continuation?

It ended after the nationals and after the third years' graduation. They COULD continue the story if they wanted because the last scene was about assigning the new president, vp, and section leaders for next year, but I doubt it.

>They also recently purchased violet-evergarden.jp
I want to see that. The last web I liked for a Kyoani show was Kyoukai no Kanata. It was a shame it turned out to be shit.

it's only the first step of their master plan

It's all in Ayano Takeda's hands (the author of the novel).

But the same could have been said for Tanigawa and we all know what happened there.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuQA5_O0RxE

also youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
It literally says The anime project is in the works.

More fujo pandering.

Amaburi S2 winter 2018

Sento leglocking confirmed

First CM date: May 27, 2016
Second CM date: Mar 15, 2017
VEG domain registration date: April 24, 2017

The blondie's voice, is it her?

Sounds like it.

CM2 > CM1

I agree, the softer art style is better too.

Their amateur writing that never gave out grand prizes have stopped giving out running prizes as well, so we can only hope the studio don't have to waste more resources propping up that LN misventure.