Aziz "The Claw" Ansari

>"After he bent me over is when I stood up and said no." ...he kissed her again, stuck his fingers down her throat again, and moved to undo her pants.

Why is it so hard for everyone to believe that an muslim poo-looer is a rapist? Like, what timeline is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/20/protests-rage-in-sweden-after-cops-tell-women-to-stay-inside-to-avoid-gang-rapes/
dailywire.com/news/22912/former-grad-student-accuses-neil-de-grasse-tyson-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol sure

>Traitor cunts getting what they deserve
Good.

>police advise women to travel in packs or stay indoors due to muslim gang rapes
>hundreds protest as result
Sure.

When and where in Sweden did they till that?

It's ok when brown people do it because they are more oppressed than white women.

You're really gonna cuck yourself that hard? The dude brags about fucking white chicks and that no one (not even the girls apparently) can stop him. Now that there's a chance to right that wrong, everyone rolls over on it?

Really need some fucking sauce on this shit OP

Third wave feminists are beginning to chimp out after the normies have turned on them. I'm loving watching them crash and burn.

Hope the male feminist poo loses his career too.

dailycaller.com/2017/12/20/protests-rage-in-sweden-after-cops-tell-women-to-stay-inside-to-avoid-gang-rapes/

It's fucking disgraceful. Why is it all the white celebrities get their career sunk over even an accusation but when it happens to a minority they all make excuses and say "wait until more evidence comes out"?

Remember when le black science man got accused of rape and no one said a thing?

dailywire.com/news/22912/former-grad-student-accuses-neil-de-grasse-tyson-emily-zanotti

Also why is it that the only black man who got sunk for rape was Bill Cosby and that was 50+ years after his career was already dead. Bill Cosby was known for speaking out against single parenthood and glorification of thug culture in the media ruining his community. Hmmm....

That's not even mentioning the European rape problem getting no coverage in the media or being downplayed.

Why should I give a fuck about """white""" celebrities?

Google it, shits all over the 'net.

>muh affirmative action

You shouldn't. It's just pointing out the double standard. I don't give a shit about them either it's all manufactured plastic crap.

Not just white celebrities. Brock Turner basically did the same thing as Aziz.

I guess because (((they))) don't want everyone to know that the "most progressive" muslim from pookisstan is still a rapey psycho. It's bipartisan as well, so you know that they pulled out all the $tops

>pic
Why don't finns form a finknight jugend(tm) group to patrol the streets at night and keep their women safe?

>the naive Swed has no idea his country is becoming a shit hole around him

Why don't they just swap to state atheism and get rid of the problem all together?

This

Speaking of Brock Turner, I think white male Judge Aaron Persky should be removed from the bench immediately for his leniency.

Is that a Jewish judge or something? And he kind of got the book thrown at him.

>pic related

I don't even know anymore. This had the potential to be the biggest happening of this year and the entire spectrum sleeps on it for their own interests. Now every muslim coming here is gonna think that shit is okay. What if that were your daughter? For real.
I'm gonna fuck back off to anime now. Shit seems to be a waste of time.

Because FINNS must drink too much vodka to go defend their women in SWEDEN.

People are really riled up about Aziz, nobody is sleeping on it. Both sides are doubling down and the outcome will be hilarious no matter what. The longer this controversy is at the forefront the more damage it will inflict.

Haha Sweden yes! Not even White country anymore. Full Islamic caliphate. THey all read Quran. Pitiful.

Shit i've misread the title...
They're the same fags though

Haha based! Greatest ally. All muslims are rapist. We will save Europe later and rape all their women. Fuggin cucks

It needs to stay at the forefront because one side is entirely right, regardless of damage.