*INHALES*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

businessinsider.com/old-us-mexico-border-called-for-1846-2017-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxyffDkuQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
youtube.com/watch?v=va71a7pLvy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they've been doing that since the 70s

FRY THE BEANS

>prominent Mexicans

Agree to conflict and declare war. You win, you get everything you want.

There are some white Mexicans of Spanish descent. At least, there was. They were the upper class

Goto California. They have taken it

>Mexico start a war with US
>Get their ass kick
>Have to pay for reparation
>Thump use that money to build a wall

>prominent Mexicans
you mean apart from the Mexican intellectuals?

If you honestly told Texans that Mexicans are invading and to shoot them on site, it would be Christmas morning for them. There'd be party buses from Arizona to Alabama showing up to help.

I wouldn't mind a find scale war between the US and Mexico. Hit the Drug Cartels down south in their hearts and rip them out through their chests.

Maybe Mexico should worry about the cartels and overall shittiness of their country instead of complaining about people calling their shitty country shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxyffDkuQ4
We Remember...

If America ravages Mexico the cartels will just get stronger. However it would still be a gay old time and id be all for it from up here in Cuckada.

That requires Mexicans to think, which they don't

The only prominent Mexicans are cartel leaders so fuck what they think.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Kek. Simple and true

>implying the rest of the world wouldn’t back them and Russia would give them nukes as well

Literally false. Gun confiscations are illegal and new gun laws must grandfather in currently owned firearms.

yeeyee boys Texas is ready!
Fuck all commies and foreign parasites

The Texas state guard is alone more powerful than the mexican millitary. We have our own F-16's, they have PC-7's

Why the hell would the world back MEXICO? Russia, the UK, France, and other prominent powers of the time recognized Texas as an independent country. Not only that but that majority of nations that recognized Texas are part of NATO. Russia joining in the war is a death wish
>tfw World War III may be started because of fucking Mexico

That’s gonna be a very short fucking war, still it might depopulate America of spics so I say do it!

>Mexico is threatening war against the United States.
>REEEE WHY WONT YOU TAKE OUR ILLEGALS!
>REEEEE WHY WONT YOU GIVE US YOUR JOBS!

So another stupid shit day.

>prominent mexicans

>Rest of the world backing Mexico over Texas.
>Nukes.
Okay.

Laugh now, but the demographics mean that it will happen

>take back texas
>turn it into mexico
>hop the fence into oklahoma

this plan is flawless.

Beaners deserve to get gassed.

>they are going to change the law
>thank god its illegal for them to do X
Do you even understand

Texas is a hotspot for white nationalism and far rightists in general. Deportation is always an option!

A war with Mexico would unironically be the best 3 days of news coverage of my life

True Demographics are shit for Texas and the Southwest, but if you think the majority of the United States will be okay with any of their states being taken away we're all going to grab our guns and burn that country to the ground.

IT'S ALL BECOMING CLEAR TO ME
THE VIOLENT WINDS ARE UPON US
AND I CAN'T SLEEP
INTERNAL TEMPERATURES RISING
AND ALL THE VOICES WON'T RECEDE

>mexican internment camps
O BOI

literally every white person, and even some tejanos, in texas has this flag or the ar-15 version somewhere on their property...
>license plate
>bumper sticker
>tshirt
>flag
>tfw Texans have been waiting for shit to pop off and will unironically yell "remember the Alamo"

Confiscation and total firearm ban is protected under the 2nd Amendment. They have to let you own firearms, dumbass.

remember the Alamo

Bitch please. All it takes is hilary/obongo 2.0 to stack the supreme court and have them reinterpret as the 2nd amendment applying to state defense forces only.

If they want to make guns illegal they will. It will be politically difficult and physically dangerous but they will do it if so inclined. If hilary won we probably would have seen this happen after vegas

Checked and confirmed my dude.

They can, and do, however, make buying a gun an enormous, expensive pain in the ass, and neuter what you can buy so much that you may as well not even bother. Which is why we need another constitutional ammendment making all weapon laws illegal.

Been waiting for someone to try and stoke the fires to get the call for a reformation of the Mexican Empire going. I figured it was inevitable for someone to be that stupid.

I've wanted the excuse to invade Mexico and take that clay for a long time.

>white Mexicans

doublekek.

We should just nuke Mexico and blame it on North Korea. Just say they must have miscalculated. Then, nuke North Korea. Then kidnap the Chinese president and rape him to death. Finally, align with Russia and bomb Palenstine and Jerusalem, just to see if we can force the second coming of Christ.

You based nip, you're reading my mind!

>This may happen in your timeline

What makes a Brit think he knows anything about U.S. gun laws? I live in California and have 9 guns. This state has the most gun owners in terms of sheer numbers (not per capita) than any other except Texas.

Mexico, do you want to lose Baja California? Because this is how you lost clay last time you were in a war against the United States.

i agree, this is very laughable.
>i...i know you beat us... b-b-but we've been sending in people since then, plz gibs

That's a JACKED Russell Terrier!

How is this not treasonous?

All these claims of Russian interference when goddamn Mexican interference is right under our noses.

Treason isn't the word you're looking for. What you meant to say was 'Act of war.'
They're literally making claims on territory rightfully taken

>war between the US and Mexico.
>Hit the Drug Cartels down south

>being this retarded

US 1% OWN the cartels

>we want the old boarders
>CIA fires up the cartels
>freedom from 40k
>Mexico becomes the new Afghanistan
>Trump extracts national wealth for boarder wall
>Trump 2024

>checked
If we lose, they’ll come for you next.

>tfw you might get to join a Texan army to massacre beaners in your life time
wew m9

Your gun laws are fucked, you just outlawed fucking bullet buttons

I've lived on the Texas border my entire life. I guarantee you 100% of legal Mexicans (guess they're not really Mexicans if they are legal US citizens) would fight against becoming part of Mexico again. Hell probably most of the illegal ones as well. Why? Because we've seen what a shithole Mexico has become over the past two decades

>If we lose
Dude, it's fucking Mexico lmao

lmao a land invasion on the US would be retarded

Polk made a mistake giving back everything north of Mexico city after we had conquered it.

>A rifle behind every blade of grass

>This may happen in your timeline
Not enough.

Fuck walls.
Everything to the north of us (except for Alaska) is a perpetual prancing St. Faggot’s Day parade.
We need to bring Freedom to Mexico and Tranada, Shock and Awe style.
Drive those taco munching squat monsters all the way into South America and use the Panama Canal as our southern border.

Then we do the same to the snowfaggots, pushing them into Siberia and using the Bering Strait as the northern border.

Manifest Destiny, cunts.

>beaner spics

>taking over TEXAS

good fucking luck with that.

Prominent Mexican intellectuals?

We're shaking over here...

Do Mexicans have no idea how badly Americans want to kill them en masse? Do they want to start a war that badly? Cause I'm getting hard thinking about strafing Mexican towns in a gunship right now.

B L U E
B Y
2 0 2 0

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
youtube.com/watch?v=_rtUmETvXks
youtube.com/watch?v=o2-KQiZ8zsc
youtube.com/watch?v=cguE3oOZE50

God this please

>Manifest Destiny
RAKE CANADA

>Seriously, I can't fucking wait for day of the rake.
>When are we expanding into Canada guys? When are we bringing back manifest destiny?
It's justified at this point desu

Canada is hosting over 60ISIS members, and has paid over $10million to a terrorist who now walks here free for killing a US medic

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau

cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

Wow. That is truly the stupidest thing I've heard all day and it's been a long one.

I hope they try

PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU REALIZE
PUT MINORITIES THERE. #1
gIVE THAT LAND AWAY #2
BOOM

Tonald Trump?

No one gives a shit about your shitty building except yourselves.

fuck that, arm the grass

Son of a bitch. youtube.com/watch?v=va71a7pLvy8

>Blue ever

noone fucking cares about austin

I'm so glad that we are finally taking a step to stop you racist drumpf supporters. It was our land, and your imperialism is what changed the borders.

Uh, they already have without firing a shot

Its an old saying, lad

>Red state

>taken over

nah. you are thinking cuckifornia.

Not while I'm still breathing.

Based on digits alone it would be suicidal for Mexico to even think about it.

>mexico
>ever taking anything
us marines would be in Ciduad Mejico within 2 days if mexico made a move, ever

You ain't losing that one. It'd be easier than last time.

And the digits keep on coming

>why dont you go back to mexico?
>cos then i'd have to work for a living
no gibs no illegals

Cartels would absolutely fuck Texans. You burgers are kidding yourselves if you think that soft fat Texans can handle Central and South American levels of violence.

Mexico's homicide rate is 4x higher than the US and Mexico is one of the safer countries south of the US.

Are you out of your fucking mind? You think the only people doing the fighting would be Cowboys in Texas? For fucksake dude. Just stop.

No, you fucking lost a war you losers

this thread, "cartels" are nothing more than the mexican government itself doping up americans and making lebensraum for anchor babies which is why it never deals with the "cartel" "problem", why would it?

Wasn't this part of the plan all along? La Raza, gringo.

>american education
the richest person in the world is mexican

>It's justified at this point desu
I just assumed the frozen north was filled with White Mexicans every since I got my first quarter worth ¢16 back in change when I was 6.

I thought a moose quarter was cool.
Then my dad slapped the shit out of me, drove back to the store, and made the cunt at the register give me a real quarter.

Keep your zoomoney in your own shithole, Canafags.

Has the light dawned? Are we gonna be safe?