Why is this even debated? Is our entire society mad? The woman said she was unwilling to have sex...

Why is this even debated? Is our entire society mad? The woman said she was unwilling to have sex. If it's not consensual, then Aziz was sexually assaulting her, period.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/22912/former-grad-student-accuses-neil-de-grasse-tyson-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because he's fucking brown and (((they))) want to protect their token le quirky minority funny man to show how diversity is so, like, AWESOME!

Look, the Indian man on the teevee is using iphone and swiping right on tinder sending epic LOL star wars memes and being awkward just like us! Wtf I want more brown people to spice life up now!

Do u no da wei

if the claw did not fit, you must acquit

great post
read this post you homos

If she didn't consent, why didn't she just leave?

But it was consensual

Hes brown.

exactly

Who cares? We are just punching tickets on these liberal heroes, it’s the liberal base that is making them go

It's obvious. There's a reason why the white celebrities get their careers ruined by one accusation right away but when it happens to minority celebrities they get benefit of the doubt.

Le black science man got accused of rape during the and it was totally swept under the rug.
dailywire.com/news/22912/former-grad-student-accuses-neil-de-grasse-tyson-emily-zanotti

It fucking was consensual. She went along with MULTIPLE sexual interactions with him without so much as a "stop."

sorry man. he pointed to his dick and she sucked it. nothing else to say.

Yes goy, be sure to report any (((sexual assault))) you might see

Yeah quite funny how their tune changed for this one. Ayo just a bad date! Go right to the police if your actually harassed! Innocent till proven guilty!

BECUASE SHE FELT PRESSURED INTO SUCKING HIS COCK BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A TOXIC MASCULINE IMPOSING SHITLORD.

unwilling? her own story says otherwise, I've never had a blowjob from a girl who was unwilling

She was so unwilling that she got naked and then gave him to successive blow jobs. I think what we have here is backpedaling regret.

if you suck a guy's dick 3 times without him forcing you in the span of 20 min it's consensual

not to mention baller

>2011
>freshers week at uni
>meet girl on night out
>go back to her place
>get it on
>she sucks me
>says she doesn't want penetrative sex though
>"sure, whatever"
>fall asleep
>leave next morning and all is well

It's that straightforward

what sane woman would want to fuck an ugly indian

Imagine if some story like this came out about a non token minority celebrity though all these neolibs and feminists on twitter would be calling for the guy to get fired and "you must always trust the victim no exceptions" not saying shit like "yeah she's just lying" or "it's ok he's a G" brushing it off. The issue is more the blatant hypocrisy and how they completely change their tone when it happens to a minority.

Exactly.
This fucking muzzie is being defended by leftists and people aren't even realizing it.

pai looks normal

OP looks like shit

because hes indian and no indian in his right mind would think a white girl would want to hookup with him, especially one who looks like a bug.

indians are widely known to be low t, and aziz seems to be lower than normal. yea im sure a girl wamts to be held down and dominated by a guy who looks like that. real fun.

Fuck Poo in Loo and fuck all Roasties.
They are all full of shit and can choke to death on dicks for all I care.

That being said regret isn't rape and men are not Clairvoyant. Either say no or stop acting like a degenerate slut. This isn't difficult.

I can't say I'm not amused by the left eating itself alive though. I mean who could have predicted a culture of perversion and hedonism wouldn't mix with radical feminism eh? Amazing and truly glorious to behold.

>doesnt want dick
>sucks his dick multiple times
women are fucking retards

Small brown effeminate liberal manlet, WAY too valuable... not just another (((white))).

imagine u become super successful.

>2025
>met user in 2011
>felt pressured into sex, tried to say no but pressured into oral
>kept harassing me for penetration.
>went home and cried

She was on her period too? Gasp!

How do you read the story and come away thinking it was a story of regret? She was sending verbal and non-verbal cues she was uncomfortable the entire time they were in his apartment.

/thread
Its because hes a fucking PAJEET

You know what the best cue is? Getting up and walking out the door. Oh... and not sucking off the guy. That helps too I imagine. Sure he was weird and a bit creepy but she could have left at any time.