They fucked immediately after marriage

>They fucked immediately after marriage

I'm actually surprised, I was expecting MC and/or the main girl to pussy out like some other manga *cough*Kekkon*cough*Yubiwa*cough*Monogatari*cough*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are adults, Kekkon Yubiwa are high schoolers.

>MC: I'm not gonna fuck any other princess until I fucked Hime first!
>MC and Hime finally alone
>MC and Hime: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!

>"UH-HUH"
>"UH-HUH"
>"UH-HUH"

>having sex under a blanket
This is worse than hands holding

>Yep, we're doing it
>Uh-huh

autist

>even in the 1850s japanese women were unable to resist bbc
small dicked whytey and asians btfo

>brown
>consensual sex in the missionary position while handholding
>not a doujin

Yeah I'm going to need a sauce on this

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

>people are still unable to google images

>there are people who came to Sup Forums past 2015 who have never googled an image in their life and think it always gives you the answer
>there are people who assume the people asking for source haven't already 1. read the filename and 2. googled the image before asking for source

this, actually I also did a search for an image here and also literally got the "cartoon" search

>2017
>People still don't scroll down
Guys it's not that hard to reverse search.

>generic isekaishit
no thanks

The page stopped at the visually similar images on my end.

What´s this trend of sex in regular mangas? are publishers most permissive ?

People get different search results based on their location, language, history etc. I don't get mangatown results at all if I search for that pic.

Was queen a virgin ?

Declining birthrate makes for procreation propaganda.

I imagine the manga would be better than the LN with actually seeing all the sex with the feisty brown queen.
Pity literally nothing else happens. Like, ever.
And don't get me started on the retardation of the MC.
>has 1 month to prepare for his one-way isekai trip
>gets to bring everything he can fight on a magic carpet
>brings a generator, a fan, his pc and an AC instead of things that could advance science and technology

Fuck isekai that does that.

It was the thumbnail of the picture that worked for the search I'm pretty sure, comparing results from manual google to Sup Forums button

Isekai is about wish fulfilment for manchildren with stunted emotional development so it isn't surprising it goes differently to shounen manga.

He like only cares about fucking the brown queen.

yes, politic reasons

Yeah

>bring everything
He had a limited space, aside from that, he has been a pretty cool character so far

This particular was the one that finally made me lose all hope for the isekai genre in general.
Wish-fullfilment can only get you so far, someone has to tell a good story too sometimes. At least other isekai get by with edgy shit or comedy. This is just unexcusable.

Did he cum inside ?

He's supossed to give her an heir.

His purpose is breeding.

What are you talking about?
This is by far the least wish-fullfilment isekai out there, the MC is not some godly warrior/wizard/intellectual that goes to another world to do whatever he wants, he is taken there with one duty, to fuck the queen and get children out and later on gets rolled on the annoying royal life.
If anything I'd say this is the most interesting Isekai if only because the MC isn't a god in disguise.
Yes

Alright. You're about to get isekai'd to be a hot brown queen's babymaking machine.
You have one month to prepare and you can take with you whatever you can fit on the carpet.
What do you bring?

Obviously and got her pregnant

Wikipedia

>yubiwa monogatari

Lord of the rings?

Benis

I dropped it after Volume 1.
Up to that point it was:
>fuck the super-hot brown queen during the night and her midday breaks
>magic and etiquette lessons with the hot teacher sometimes
>watch anime and series the other time while the hot maids wait for you to make a move on them

That's literally all he did.
It's just different kind of wish-fullfilment.

>What's this
>This looks hot
>Check on it
>Isekai shit

Into the trash.

that was what she promised, a life of mostly lazing around and also for politic reason. He can't show off or else others will be using him against her.

Do we know anything about the world beforehand?
If we do then it becomes so much easier to prepare

>after marriage
>not before
MC is still a fag.

They cant even make glass

That's all he was summoned to do, later on he was put in the whole royal affairds and what not

>miscegenation
What the fuck is this Jewish crap?
Why the fuck isn't this thread being shitposted to death until it gets deleted?
Saged and reported.

>heat milk to just below its boiling point and 99.999% of the bugs in it will be killed
>99.999% of the bugs
>the bugs

calm your tits, it's only a fictional chinese cartoons

So, he has the opportunity to bring world-conquering knowledge over, but nah, rather bring some fans to stay cool while watching his anime dvds when taking breaks from fucking the brown sex-godess.
Why are japs so devoid of ambition?

Seems to me like you are the one who wanted another wish fullfilment isekai

Dude has balls trying to get his daughter into the queen bed.

Just wait until he introduces numerals.

Are you telling me that fucking that super-hot queen while watching anime all day is not wish-fullfilment?
It's not wish-fullfliment to expect him to use some real-world knowlegde to bring technological advancement. It's common sense, something that seems to lack in most isekai.

Well to be fair in their writing system, they write number with writing number not the numeral so it's fair enough to him for introducing numeral. It's dumb though for not having numeral but I don't know whether this thing was legit IRL apart from 0 thing.

She took him there TO FUCK, user.

But sadly, this doesn't make up for how dogshit awful this manga/novel is and how brain-damage retarded the MC is.

You are joking about it, but Europe also used something different before.

>Are you telling me that fucking that super-hot queen while watching anime all day is not wish-fullfilment?
If you read the fucking book you would see that it's not, he gets bored quickly of it and is why he starts to do other shit and is later thrown to politics, and he also tries to bring technology knoweldge to the world through videos he brought to watch on TV, like how to make glass or how to create a watermill and what not
jesus nigger, a whole story layout isn't present in one volume

Is it that bad? He shows some signs of promise, without rushing in, but does he not improve at all?

Numbers aren't as intuitive as one would like to think, I haven't read this shit but I think it's completely legit that some mathematics can be one of the concepts being shared to a different civilizations.

>it's isekai shit
fuck you OP, got my hopes up

I'll be honest with you user, I couldn't read past where the utter goddamn moron decided the stuff he needed to take with him was a computer with no internet and a generator he likely couldn't maintain or fix and would break down within a year.

Other than that, from what I've seen nothing much really happens, the story just keeps throwing women at him to dick and that's more or less that.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

Or, he could do these things from the beggining. It's as simple as: 'Hey, before you ride my dick all night, there's this thing called gunpower. This is how you make it. Good, go conquer the world'.
Also steam power and other stuff.

He's just like 8man's dream, house-husband.
Though when his wife is pregnant, he takes over her job but still keeps away from getting concubines. He keeps saying that he's just representative of his wife, the queen, whenever the nobles try to make him the king (so he can be pushed for getting concubines).

>If you read the fucking book you would see that it's not, he gets bored quickly of it

All that says to me is that the MC is a goddamn retard with the foresight of a goldfish.

They really aren't. Ancient greeks and romans did fine with their own numerals before the arabs came up with what we use today.

Then I simply need to research and find books detailing technological advancements from the Bronze Age and up.
I'll have to discover the fundamental principles of magic and experiment on my own, though some physics related books would no doubt give me a greater range of knowledge and methods for applications for magic than the natives could even possibly be aware of.

>pic related
though I do need to rewrite the time travel informatic, and probably write one specially designed for isekai situations

I absolutely love the concept of isekai.
But absolutely hate the fact that its wish-fulfillment bait.
And hate the MCs for being so damn dumb, and shortsighted.
I want the MC to have the intelligence, foresight, and morality to agonize over the fact that he can literally take a tribe and give them iron age weaponry and gunpowder weapons and completely dominate the rest of the land/continent/world, abuse biological warfare, introduce a language and economic system, develop medicine and other treatment methods than can greatly boost the life expectancy of the tribals, literally being the father of civilization of that world.

>inb4 edge

Is it the one with a smug flat dragon girl?

You're not wrong, it's basically smut and an excuse for a guy to fuck various girls

It's the difference between wish fulfillment for teens and wish fulfillment for adults. Teens want to be transported to a fantasy world where they're an overpowered warrior, adults want to be transported to a fantasy world where they just get to fuck a hot queen every day.

Except he doesn't fuck other girls, except the queen at least until vol 3 since that's when I dropped the LN because I'm bored with the story.

Intelligence, drive and foresight are the cheatest powers of them all, that's why gods never give it out.

>take a tribe and give them iron age weaponry and gunpowder weapons and completely dominate the rest of the land/continent/world, abuse biological warfare, introduce a language and economic system, develop medicine and other treatment methods than can greatly boost the life expectancy of the tribals, literally being the father of civilization of that world.

Release that witch.
Don't let the fact that it's chink shit stop you. This is the one in a million.

>still keeps away from getting concubines
Well, that's a smart way to do if you don't know shit about the surrrounding world.

Greeks/Romans are a good example that math/numbers aren't intuitive in the way we think of them today.

Or really, if you read math history through the birth of the different independent civilizations, one can realize that although some stuff is common, like our base 10 system, other ideas aren't, like how fractions work and are represented, multiplication systems, etc.

did you just call me a witch?
I'll fucking assassinate you with sex slaves carrying weaponized herpes!
I swear on me mum

But I can never keep track of chink names user how am I supposed to remember which chingchong is which?

Reading the Moon-led journey the other day got me thinking about it.

It's really a fascinating topic I'd never really thought about.

It's isekai silly. There's no chink names.
I hope you like STEM though.

>consensual sex after marriage in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation while hand holding

Jesus Christ this is lewd.

Does it go deeper than that or is that it?
If there's more than just that panel I'd like to read it, I'm a sucker for that part of Isekaishit, the technological/knowledge gaps and adaptation or sharing of that.

>But absolutely hate the fact that its wish-fulfillment bait.
>And hate the MCs for being so damn dumb, and shortsighted.

An user told me that the whole reason that Isekai suck so much was because most of the stories were adapted from webnovels that anybody could write including those edgy teenagers and middle-aged NEETs who haven't finished their edgy phase.

The worse thing is that LN publishers just choose whatever webnovels that are currently popular, adapt them into LN with heavy edits to make the writing looks much better than the original WN.

But it's pointless in the end if the writers themselves could barely write a decent story without self-insertion and wish-fullfilment bait.

Not much deeper, it's simply that he was taking the test for the merchant's guild and most of the problems were basic arithmetic, which shows the gap in education between the worlds.

This isekai is alright, the MC is boring but the supporting cast is good.

>who haven't finished their edgy phase
It's a common problem though. A character can't be smarter than it's creator.

>sees a non-POC, non-Jew, CIS male mating with a female
>spergs out

It becomes kind of obvious when the author bleeds into the shit he's writing.

The way they write women or conversations sometimes make you realize some of the stuff is clearly written by people who barely experience human interaction and get most of their knowledge from manga and webnovels.

Yellow is a color, user.

>MC:I'm not going to fuck you until we get to earth Hime
>Somehow make it back to earth
>MC: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Yeah, the equivalent is western publishers adapting or re-editing, or simply publishing, fanfiction from livejournals or fanfiction.net itself. Sort of like that vampire book and fifty shades of grey.

A good writer could make it work, but you'd need to pay a good ghost writer to create a good Isekai... again, but, it's just cheaper in the end to pay the rights to publish some crap that other teens adore... after all LNs are just YA for the japs, most readers aren't interested in good writing.

>Yamai Zenjirou
>japanese
>literally has a word for being so white its beautiful
there's a reason why the japanese are known colloquially as honorary whites

We get it, you're a homo.

Vouching for the previous guy, because that section doesn't pop up for me on RIS either.

what the fuck is this Sup Forums crap? Go back to where you belong nigger.

>Become legally married to your lifelong sweetheart.
>Having sex with her is literally vital for the fate of the world.
>End up in a cozy rural inn, in a world with magic and unicorns and rainbows
>Spend the night together in a rustic and romantic little room.

>"IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE THE RIGHT TIME TO FUCK IMMA FUCK YOU WHEN WE GET BACK TO OUR DREARY POLLUTED WORLD IN A TINY PIECE OF SHIT APARTMENT"

I thought they were honorary whites because instead of acting like niggers they got their shit together and now are paid higher on average than whites in america.

Why the fuck is this thread still alive and going? This is a blue board.

The only blue thing here will be your ass after I slap it.

>Monogatari
MC fucked the girl before marriage. Twice even, and people who hate the series are atleast aware of the first time.

How does someone who reads isekai think that he can downtalk any sort of series anyway?

that, and they are also the most pale race of asians

unless you consider russians to be asian

>Be legally married to your lifelong sweetheart
>Find yourself in a setting right out of an Arabian Dream
>She's dressed up as a belly dancer
>You've just bested the greatest fighter of this one clan in single combat and were promised sex
>literally proclaimed your intentions for the masses that you were going to pop that cherry
>NOPE TOO TIRED FOR THIS SHIT, WE WON'T PICK THIS UP TOMORROW OR ANYTHING

Bonus Round
>We're in the land of fucking dragon people
>We get away from MC's many brides and go on a date
>Find an Inn, Innkeeper knows what's up
>Gramps knows what's up
>MC finally mans the fuck up
>FMC: N-no. I'm not ready just yet.

I have never wanted to kill a fictional character as much as this guy

Racism between asians gets pretty funny.