Boruto

Was it Autism?

how prepared are you for the inevitable filler/movie where edo tensei is used to revive previous filler characters?
They would also get a powerboost like the sound 4
Naruto and Sasuke would also be absent for plot reasons

He's just learning how to be a real human bean.

>Was it Autism?
Absolutely.

How will Salad get the Mangekyo Sharingan?

By killing Bort

make up your mind faggots

By getting her periord

How much homolust does have Mitsuki for boruto?

It's steadily filling up, but it's obvious what they're going for so it's not as fun.

far too much

gas the uchihas

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

*Boruto

Losing your touch huh?

It's very obvious why he felt that way about himself on him dying if you read his backstory of the one-shot Kishimoto did for him.

I keep coming back to this because so many other things take a long time to get into and end just as quickly. I'm not interested in piling up a list of 800 consumed anime/manga to become a hipster elitist and call the popular things bad.

When that Kawaki fuck kills Sasuke

>replying to pasta

I wonder how Sumire will turn down the episodic character next week.

saying "hawawawawa" when gargling dicks as usual

The pain of the loss of her virginity when Bort penetrates her.

Someone post that meme pic where the Coolest Guy reunites with Rin in the afterlife.

When Kawaki kill Naruto in front of her

What the fuck is his problem?

Why are naruto fans just the fucking worst? I mean, I don't mind the series, I dropped the series early on and only read the wiki occasionally, I do watch boruto to pass time. Everytime I wonder why I started to hate the series when it really isn't that bad, I get a reminder by noticing some Narutards calling it the greatest thing ever created and making lists about the most "emotional moments". How could they defend the shit that this series has had? Sasuke's constant stupidity, loving Hinata despite her being as bad as Sakura, Naruto's homolust being true "friendship" somehow. I mean, not on here, mostly on more casual fanbases, but it's seriously grating. They don't even know shit about the series they love. I've only read the wiki and I still know more shit about this than they do. I still find people saying that Itachi could've killed Madara himself. Why is this fanbase so bad?

he wants to take Boruto to snek town

>loving Hinata despite her being as bad as Sakura

Only a Sakura apologist could hate a character as amiable and harmless as Hinata. Ironically, it's not something you'd see in fanbases that aren't Naruto.

Sakura finally dies and the world outside rejoices.

>Yeah but the Uchiha don't have a special lobe to handle the strain of information

Actually, they probably do. The Uchiha literally suffer none of the drawbacks Kakashi does because their bodies can handle the strain because they were born to have it.

This shit's pretty much addressed way early in part one. It's why Kakashi wasn't at peak efficiency for most of the time he was in the wave country. He relied on the Sharingan too much in his first fight against Zabuza and the strain of it fucked him up. If his body was meant to have it, like an Uchiha, it would've ended differently.

Did Hiruzen ever find out Asuma was dead during the time he was reincarnated.

He saw it back when Ino broadcasted Naruto's memories.

Can you fags just stop posting here?

Please, mods, korean moot, anybody, force them to make these shitty naruto threads on Sup Forums or give them a containment board or something

Also, check out these digits

>counter edo tensei using Kabuto and Orochi to edo tensei Itachi, Sasuke, Nardo, and Nagato

Checked
This is now a dubs thread

That scene was too dark for a Shounen desu.

Link?

This is just another line that totally fits the Kaworu archetype. If he struggled or looked scared he might actually be somewhat unique. But nope, Kaworu it is.

I don't think that fits at all. The gaiden was about him finding his own way, acting on his own without influence from outside sources. It's odd that he would resign himself to death when he just got the chance to be truly independent.

His opposite, his rival, his companion . . . his think he can do that elongation trick he does with his arms to other parts of his body, like his dick? thats be a really useful ability

Well, Orochimaru can do it with his tongue, so...

You are babies, watch this

I only know this part of the story from UNS4. This scene is fucked up, what the fuck.

So what's Mitsuki's endgame then?

>his rival
It was said that Mitsuki and Boruto don't and won't have any rivality. And mitsuki is qalready Boruto's ass kisser in th movie

Reminder that in addition to this being a filler series, Choo Choo is a nigger.

To be a real boy, with a functioning moral code and everything. Aka not Orochimaru.

To feel Burrito buried deep inside himself. Deep inside

that's simple yet deep

Is this pasta?

What episode was this from?

The only nigger here is you.

That's really neat. It might just be the coolest.

I dont care what anyone says obito will always be my fave

Were there no Uchihas out on missions and shit? Surely someone must have escaped the massacre.

He probably teleported and killed them all.

Obito's power allows him to phase through both solid objects and good writing.

You're in luck then, niggerlover.

Truly the coolest.

What was the fucking point of throwing Naruto in the air?

Then Minato couldn't put hands on him and Naruto at the same time until it was too late.

So Minato could pick the Baby and teleport away, leaving Kushina helpless.

>Were there no Uchihas out on missions and shit?
Danzo, Koharu and Homura likely made sure none did so that they'd all be there to be killed off. Besides, most of the Uchiha were ninja were police officers anyway.

>
>
>that's simple yet deep

Just like burritos cock will be inside of him

I'm talking about Obito. The fuck was he even trying to do? Why didn't he just stab Naruto while he was holding him?

That's what I'm saying. Obito's goal was to get Kushina separated from Minato. So he threw Naruto into the air because if he just held onto him, Minato could grab Naruto and get Obito at the same time.

Reminder that Orochimaru got away with literally everything.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

What is the worst thing that happened in Naruto?

Sasuke's constant retarded back flipping. Tobirama not finishing the job.

>The Uchiha literally suffer none of the drawbacks Kakashi does because their bodies can handle the strain because they were born to have it.

They did. Itachi also suffered when he over exert his sharingan and his sharingan was literally on borrowed time

>in b4 "b..but he didn't suffer as much as non uchiha user !"

Orochimaru is also the only villain to cease his villainy without a life changing encounter with Ninja Jesus. It could even be argued that Sasuke gets the credit for redeeming the irredeemable.

Yeah sweetie it really shows. I almost didn't see you in the food section of the store.

Dr. Orochimaru Darkness pill. Create to stimulate the area of the brain the create Uchiha Darkness

I'm gonna be sad. I can definitely see studio pierrot gleefully killing her off.

This shit right here

Wasn't that because of Izanami?

Sasuke mindraping Sakura right before the final battle, as if he wasn't irredeemable enough.

Actually, the person Sasuke loved the most was Itachi, and Sasuke definitely got his fair share of mindrape from him. Maybe that's just how he shows his love :^3

I personally dropped the series after I saw that they were never going to finish Hinata's family story from part 1,

Why does Hiashi even like her now? He called her a loser before.

Hopefully Boruto won't bring up plot points and just drop them without any resolution.

That was Kabuto. But Kabuto also became good without help from Ninja Jesus

We're going to see that soon desu.

Naruto and Sasuke being reincarnated ninja gods. Absolutely garbage.

Then how he became "good"?

I'm lost now.

Sasuke brought him back to life, so I guess he felt some sort of compassion for him despite being a complete psycho. He just helped out in the war because Sasuke was there, hence he's a good guy now.

>Why does Hiashi even like her now?
The keikaku, user, the keikaku.

I always thought that he was inside Kabuto and he managed to become good because of Izanami.

Shit, I forgot about Kabuto. It's amazing how irrelevant he is despite the war shenanigans.

I think him observing what Kabuto did to himself to become more like Orochimaru allowed him to change as well

A fragment of him was in Anko. Sasuke figured out how to invert the curse seal and got him out of there. Then Orochimaru went to retrieve the rest of his chakra from Kabuto, which didn't affect his personality.

That was because of ninja aids as well as the mangekyo sharingan taking a toll on the body that the normal sharingan did not.