Is this the greatest love story ever?

Is this the greatest love story ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mmzwgw.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It just might be.

No.

Why are Yuzumori's eyes so terrifying?

Loli love is the best, it's nice to have some actual forbidden love sometimes.

Will Mimika control her lust over Yuzumori san? Is kissu a forbidden thing?

>Mimika control her lust over Yuzumori
She did just fine. With the latest chapter, I think Yuzumori-san will be the one on the attack, and that Mimika's chastity is the one is in danger.

No, but its the cutest

The cutest is AlicexShino from Kinmoza.

You should probably end your life
That show is trash and you are trash for being a gay shipperfag

This thread is for romances not your gay fanfiction

Of course she can. Her attraction to Yuzumori-san is perfectly healthy.

Rape doujins when?

Why is Mimika so relatable?

Happy Sugar Life x Yuzumori-san when?

Dude, calm down.

No, because Hoshikawa Ginza exists

Please be careful, I really don't want Akemi and ACK to show up.

She suffers from Kaguya.

Poor Mimika, I think she is the cutest lolicon ever made.

>yuzumori will never look at you like trash and say "how cute"

I won't go down your level of childish insults, but you should actually leave for saying AlicexShino isn't an actual romance, I don't care about the quality of the show, but those girls are in true love, it isn't shipping, and they are as much of a couple as any other couple that exists in this thread or anywhere else.
Just take a look at their character song, they even sing about it:
my.mixtape.moe/mmzwgw.mp4

Their love is more pure than a traditional romance, they just adore each other in every way possible.

>Their love is more pure than a traditional romance

Mimika has to stop herself several time to not straight-up sexually asaupt Yuzumori.

There's nothing pure about that.

Assault*

assaulting*

I think is time to sleep.

I was talking about AlicexShino. I completely agree with you on Mimika, she's not pure at all.

Sounds like an excuse.

There's nothing impure about lusting the person you love. Unless you are using exclusively platonic love as a standard, then I understand your logic.

What do you mean? I just never felt that the show hinted at them having a traditional romantic relationship.

Sure they can't stop thinking about each other, but never in the sense of kissing/going on dates/etc. At least from what I remember.

You don't remember very well. They even flirted while holding hands this episode.
Also how Alice decided to stay Christmas with Shino instead of visiting her family because you're supposed to spend a japanese Christmas with the person you love.
Even when Karen and Alice went back to England for a week, Karen teased Alice about romantic stuff before using the phone. And Shino spent that week smelling Alice's pillow.

Oh wow, I guess you're right. I totally forgot about the pillow thing.

That's adorable though, time to go watch that show again.