Why does anything the Norse set foot on turn great?

Why does anything the Norse set foot on turn great?

this state is mostly german like the rest of the midwest. muh scandinavians are a meme. the most scandinavian thing about this state are the somalians.

Scandis and Germans are both Germanic anyway dipshit,

Germans are not Norse though. We can extrapolate the "Germanic" term to English as well who colonised the US.

> from Minnesota
To true

Sorry but I didn't get the gist of your post. To what true? Towards what, I mean?

>settled by Swedes
>infested with Somalis

Why are they driven to destroy any place they live?

Midwest is actually based af, excluding the containment zones

Christianity has driven the Norse into submission. Worry not, the Arabs have had their spring, now the Norse can have the dawn.

I love the climate and the development there. I am sure that if it seceded it would be on par with Norway in terms of development.

i agree but the whole "we wuz vikangz" is mostly untrue.

inb4 muh paul bunyan

The monks of Lindisfarne would like to have a word with you.

That is like saying Rhodesia and South Afrika prospered because of the majority nigger population, not the aryan overlords.

They have great. Great women I know very well.

this, i dunno what it is about white people and cold but where there is cold there is also white people

it's almost as if nordics are the aryans of the aryan race
*imagine scores without the somali invasion

you literally exported your degenerates here. now that are cancerous leftists that shit up the state with refugees and illegal immigrants. kys.

I'm very interested in Norwegian (and Swedish) culture. Do Norwegians from the mainland know of the huge "diaspora" in Minnesota? I have heard that there are more Norwegians in the US than in Norway.

>Illinois is the lowest ranking Midwestern state
Well color me surprised... I wonder why

>cant into 4D chess
Living with negroes multiplies racism. It removes the media programming.

Think, burgerman, how would the coming crisis in 'murca look if the north were all anti-racist and decided they'd be cunts and protect the poor blacks and spics in the south, again?

It's "TOO true" you god damned somali

The southern brownie is envious of the Northerners. A new thing every day for me.

you must be new here

I think there are more Norwegians in the Northern Midwest than in Norway itself.
Kind of strange to think about but there are more Anglos in America than there are in England.
DELET!

Nordics are the Japs of the Aryan race.
Nice women, culture and history is neat, but very surface level.
Anglo-Scots and Germans are heavy lifters, the composers, thinkers, warriors, inventors, conquerors, and explorers.

this state is about a decade away from being wisconsin......

crotchrester reporting in

I'm English, you idiot. And besides, the town I live in here is full of your countrymen, desperate to enjoy the civilisational advances these "southern brownies" have built in their country. (sure, you're better than Somalis, and thank God Spaniards aren't "northern" enough to import those!) How can some near-savage Slavo-Turco-Albo mongrel from the Balkans mock any Western nation? Bizarre!

>words
Nigger what?

Swedish Inventions that shaped the world
>propeller (modern ships/planes, impossible without)
>steam turbine
>blowtorch
>pipe wrench
>zipper
>dynamite
>adjustable wrench
>ultrasound
>computer mouse
>computer color graphics
>bluetooth
>kazaa & piratebay
>pacemakers
>refrigerator
>gamma knives
>celsius scale
>universal joint
>mechanical alphabet
>milk cartons (tetrapaks)
>milking machine
>refrigerators
>modern matches
>telephone handset
>cellphone system
>the AIS in GPS
>systema naturæ

And all that while being like 0,1% of the world population

The Usual Suspects DO have a special hatred for the most nordic type of European, but this isn't the full picture. We have to admit that those of our continent who were most safely tucked away up in the far north, far from Moors, Turks or Mongols, have the least developed ethnopsychological defence system
when it comes to dealing with a dangerous Other.