Hahaha keep it up Sup Forums. love watching people think that saying dumb shit like this is a good thing...

hahaha keep it up Sup Forums. love watching people think that saying dumb shit like this is a good thing. delicious tears.

Good thing she apologized. That could have ended badly.

source of the apology?

Is she a Padma?

She looks Indian. Can we meme a poo vs nigger race war?

>tfw youre just 2 glasses of bourbon away from going full uncle adolph in public and ending my life life forever

this girls life will never be the same. people are such cowardly pieces of shit. think about how much violent shit black people get caught doing on camera and people just gloss over it. disgusting.

This.
>white girl says nigger -> national media coverage

>blacks chimp out daily -> we're all equal, goy

even 53%ers hate nigs

She looks Iranian

I love how free speech is dead and all that
Finally we can't have the wrong opinions

honestly? we have casual racism all over, come here if that appeals to you so much

poos already hate niggers. look up ghandis view on nogs

It's religion. Progressivism is religion.
Niggers are taking the place of children in the empathy circuits of white peoples' brains.
Jews think this is the best timeline ever.

It can't continue for much longer though.

>Harley Barber

>say you don’t like blacks
>expelled

>”fuck wypipo!”
>become professor

The absolute state of universities.

How can she hate "niggers" when niggers dont biologically exist? Why are we even talking about this? Instead of talking about the future and where its heading

surely this will make her stop hating niggers

>kekistani retard

I know right?

honestly user if i had a legitimate way to go back and live/make money/exist in europe i probably would. but then again the eu cant seem to bring in niggers quickly enough so you guys are probably just a few decades behind us

Do you realize that this country will soon be in a civil war?

People are literally going to be hanging each other.

Just you wait until the baby boomers and gen X is dead.

I haven't seen any apology. Post link?

Do you realize that is not true and soon technology will completely take over The future if we dont do something about it???

The 2nd American Civil War will break out before 2040.

Not a chance. People are fat and happy, most people anyway. 2090 maybe.

Yeah sure keep being delusional im out

UA needs to get sued. They violated her title IX rights by expelling her.

You're glowing in the dark too hard

Sorry, I'm not a Millennial faggot so I don't know what that means. Suffice to say I'm wrong anyway, there will never be another American civil war. Why? Well, short answer: drugs. Long answer, schools, drugs, and the police and military.

Also, you're trying to sell death a misery to people that are already miserable. Did I mention drugs?

You fucking retard

>It's religion. Progressivism is religion.
Leftist think of supposed racists like Middle Age peasants thought of heretics. They never ceased to be religious zealots, they simply changed the gods and prophets.

Proves and rationality were never required: it's more of a collective fanatical frenzy.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me

Nigger

i mean really, why is this even news ?

Nice try racist but your freedom of speech only applies to the government not a college. Dumb racists literally cannot argue this.

go away fake Julian

>expelled

She should fucking sue

> fired for saying she hates niggers

bet she hates them even more now

You are fucking gay bro.

Reminder that every white person feels the same way about niggers. We just can't say so publicly.

>poo in loo thinks she's white

lel

Well, I'm glad she loves niggers now.

Expelled for what?