One Piece

WHY is Oda nerfing the fuck out of the sweet commanders? It's not their fault the strawhats are weaklings.
Luffy "nakama power" Monkey

SANJI X NAMI YES!

SANJI X NAMI YES!

SANJI X NAMI YES!

SANJI X NAMI YES!

SANJI X NAMI YES!

SANJI X NAMI YES!

SANJI X NAMI YES!

I love how Oda made it seem like Nami is grabbing Sanji's cock

Ha, because she got raped by Arlong.

Big meme crew is pathetic
Katakuri and Daifuku were the only one doing shit while the rest did fucking nothing.of worth

Big Mom is not evil just misunderstood.

Big Meme? More like Big Job!
Kaido is going to make up for this.

>Food-themed pirate crew
>Not savoring the moment

Doflamingo is not evil, just misunderstood.

Yeah exactly, and it triggers the fuck out of me when people say Katakuri is a jobber, even though I know they're baiting, because he's basically doing the work of an entire Yonko organisation, and is carrying the Big Mom pirates on his back

Why is Smoothie so fucking useless? She's the only commander who pretty much didn't do anything so far.

Fucking this.
Katakuri is basically the backbone of the entire God damn crew.

Doflamingo might be a dick, but his father just up and leaving all he had was extremely stupid.

Why not just have him be a good man framed and exiled by the others? Same end result, less stupid.

All she can do is juice shit, Cracker was probably a stronger combatant.
Snack was likely a big help too, even though (s)he got murdered by Uroge.

What would you do for some BIG NEWS?

>It's an "he ended up evil because he got everything he wanted" villain

From 1 to 10 what are the chances that Big Mom is actually a giant suffering from dwarfism?
She was born with this physical defect and in a spartan-like society like Elbaf she has been exiled or excluded.
Then entered mother caramel that probably saved her or took her and her wing.

He really hasn't. Cracker was plenty strong. It took everything Luffy had, who should be strong enough to take on a commander as a person who can punch a city in half, plus a support class who had his hard counter to defeat him. Not to mention he cut threw his gear 4th haki, something Doffy couldn't even do, and it still took Luffy half a day of fighting and retreating. We know nothing of Snack, it's not unreasonable Urouge, who's also a supernova, shouldn't be able to pull out a win. Smoothie we basically know nothing about, her only fault is not stopping Luffy who Katakuri is 'handling'. Finally Katakuri is the only one trying to handle these hugely powerful pirates while Mom is preoccupied.

If Luffy+nami are greater than Cracker it's safe to assume Luffy, Jinbe, Pedro, Sanji, Bege etc. Are greater than Katakuri. The lower ranked named people are just in over their heads, it's easy to forget the Strawhats are strong as fuck now. Start bitching if Mom jobs.

Cracker was useless too. Told about his weakness to pain and then jobbed pathetically

He's more a product of his environment.

And all that pre-lynching rape definetly didn't help.

It's possible, but her being a half-giant is more likely.

I'd go to BIG JOB's tea party.

Is her lifespan affected by dwarfism also? She is what? 70? If she is a giant, then she should be young and pretty, they live like 300 years.

Meh Cracker was a bit of let down desu. At the end of the day, he literally got one shot by Luffy, because he is that much of a pussy and can't stand pain. Not really Yonko commander level desu.

And I feel like Cracker should've done more during the fight. I mean, we didn't see most of what happened during the 11 hours, but I don't understand how Cracker let Luffy get away with eating his biscuits for hours on end. He could've at least gone for Nami, which would've either gotten rid of the rain that made his crackers soft, or baited out Luffy so he could get him to stop eating and give him a smack-down.

Kek

Which main antagonists could Ussop beat now?

I am a bit hype for ELBAF. Didn't think I would care too much.

More like BIG JEWS

Katakuri weaved through Bege, Pedro and Jinbe like they were fodder.This guy is way stronger than them.

~300 hours until elbaf
we're almost there boyss

It's not just Sweet Commanders. 99% of Big Mom's forces aren't allowed to do anything at the moment, because the plan would get stopped in a second if they actually would.
They'll probably do something once the Vinsmokes are in the game and Oda can stall them.

katakuri doesn't deserved to be part of such a useless crew.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>it's not unreasonable Urouge, who's also a supernova, shouldn't be able to pull out a win
Uroge looked pretty fucked up when we saw him at Balloon Terminal.

Anyone up to and including Lucci, except probably Enel. Also Hoady, on land.

Cracker was a bit of an idiot, to be fair. Big Mom seems to make up for having the least powerful commanders with her higher-ranked officers, and what might be the largest Military Force out of the Yonko. Also the largest power base in general, since Whitebeard died.

I wonder if Franky ever got the island heater that Vegapunk constructed to work.

>no chapter for 1.080.000 seconds

His dad was a naive moralfag.

He was someone who romanticised common life and was completely ignorant to reality.

Kind of like someone thinking Africa is such a great place and then getting raped by warlords

I assume he's the strongest yes, but if the threat Cracker was facing was a 10, Katakuri's is a 40, until he gets some assistance other than Daifuku and Oven that is. They're all plenty strong, Snack or Smootgie being the weakest, but Smoothie seems from what we know to be suited to one on one combat

Kuro, Arlong, Buggy, Smoker, Foxy, and Hody out of water w/o steroids.

he could probably solo the arlong pirates from a distance at this point, and would give pre skip smoker a run for his money if he had kairoseki ammunition
other than that i think he still loses to pretty much all the main paradise villains, or even their second in commands. he's become really good at opportunistically making a scene but in a straight up one on one he's still a little bitch

>tfw no chapter devoted solely to wacky shit Franky built

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA PUDDING?

Right, if it was from that fight it's the result Id expect. Lets not forget Urouge's power is to get his ass kicked then send it all back at you, not the first thing you expect in a fight

Nah user I expect big mom beeing half giant. The giant with dwarfism will be joining the strawhats.

Really? Was that stated, or is it just headcanon?

Very few of the family have any idea what to do right now though, since they didn't anticipate they'd get outplayed and were under the impression that Pudding would off Sanji and everything would proceed as planned. Only Katakuri saw that shit was rapidly escalating out of control, and Daifuku had good enough reaction time to jump in too.

Right now the only people that can really do anything are the ones with earplugs. Everyone else is desperately trying to not go deaf.

Oda said the more damage he receives the stronger he gets

his ability to "see the future" is crappy against decent characters, katakuri is also useless

If doffy was never accepted back as a celestial dragon then how was he able to get out that fake news report?

He can pull strings. He's got dirt on them they won't want to be revealed.

Pudding looked so ugly when she was pretending to be good. Oda fucked up her lips almost every time. Her expressions got way better after the reveal.

>Big meme crew is pathetic

Maybe because they're a bunch of momma's boys

Pudding leave her hate and resentment and leave her husband save his family! what a cute wife! SAPU!

So disregard it and pay attention to his actual strength? How does someone having a new ability that doesn't meet your expectations make him weaker?

>He was someone who romanticised common life

Nah, he knew commoners lived like shit, but he also knew they were the cause. He left the ruling class out of guilt.

Both things could be true if Big Mom joins the Straw Hats

Cracker was a monster... You suck. Luffy's final attack was insanely strong, stop talking about his pain aversion.

By that point in the story, he had a lot of influence as a shichibukai, as Joker and as a guy who knows shit the WG doesn't want to get known.

Reminder to report pepe/wojak

>fuck this traitor plot
>why the fuck am I the only one doing anything
>fucking Mom screaming her lungs out
>why the fuck are you just standing there Smoothie
>fucking Bege
>why does this always happen
>my face hurts in 2 seconds
>fucking skeleton breaking the god damn picture
>the Vinsmokes are just sitting their asses down trapped and no one is blowing their brains out what the actual fuck
>I need a raise but that big bitch is probably going to trade my soul for it
>fuck this entire crew

The crew had chances to actually finish something before Big meme unleashed her scream.
Remember when Katakuri told Perospedo (and mont d'or,etc) to immediately kill the vinsmokes, and what he did? Taking his sweet ass time to shit-talk and ended up accomplishing nothing.

faggot

reddit

Maybe they will become allies..but oda had some axe wielding dude in his early concept art. Axes = vikings = elbaf

Also it makes sense as a backstory.
>I always wanted to be the strongest warrior in elbaf
>but no one took me serious

>Katakuri and Daifuku were the only one doing sh
>katakuri
jobbing is not better than doing nothing

His ability to see the future is the only reason he could react. No one else could react because everything is happening in a few seconds, maybe a minute.

There was too much shit going on at the same time, though with his ability he should at least shoot Bege at this point.

Ok, for Perospero boasting in their face. Ok, for Smoothie. But apart from that? They are all fighting the strawhats, it's not like it's easy to kill someone in under 1min. Especially in the One Piece world.

i zozzled

kek

Epic meme my man upvoted

tumblr

It's time to stop

I came here from the HxH thread to say One Piece is terrible

We know you're the only competent one. Which is not saying much, but at least he tries.

Cool.

Wanna start a fight, mate?? I would prefer to be friends

I want him to tell Big Mom to fuck off and join the Straw Hats

According to Daifuku Sanji's gotta die before the other Vinsmokes can bite it too, so they probably want to follow Mom's plan as close as they can.

because he has a dillema:
he must create characters to hype the audience in order to buy the manga (if he would be interested in developing himself as an artist he would end the manga sooner or take it to another format), but he is a mangaka and he`s on a bussiness, Fucking Toriyama could end Dragon Ball decades ago, but look at him...
Also, a mangaka can draw very well, but, a mangaka is not an example of finest literature, therefore the polt is weak sometimes, thats why he build up characters to be useless in a scene like this, thing about Marineford, all that beasts who appeared one or two times to do little things, fucking Kizaru would wipe a good amount of randoms and other important guys, but for the sake of the story they do poor appearances. Enjoy the visuals, the jokes and so on, a manga like this specifically has a lot of mistakes and plotholes, is a fucking manga, it´s not Marcel Proust. get over it.

Togashi is a lazy fuck

This thread is shit.
Let's discuss about my husbando

I don't get why her children follow her if all she does is treat them like shit.Out of fear?
I'm sure they could at least do something if the entire family ganged up on her? Or is Big Meme that strong?

>Enel
The guy that restarted his heart with his fruit

Or maybe you are just a dumbfuck who is always overestimating the characters?

Post theories.

He wasn't dead though. If he was he would've lost his fruit right there and then. And since he just got up immediately after that, he wasn't unconscious either.

That's pure autism. At this point, the order of their deaths isn't going to change anything, and given that their plan is going to shit, Big Mom was taken out of the game, and the team's clairvoyant is telling you to hurry up, they should do something.

But I wasn't talking about them, I was talking about people like Smoothie or all the other Big Mom's minions that haven't done anything yet. Shit just went too fast for them, and Big Mom started Soul Pocusing the hell out of anyone.

They could probably doing something but a lot would die in the process. Also some of them are probably fine with her.

O MY LIGHTNING FRUIT

>a manga like this specifically has a lot of mistakes and plotholes,
Whoa there buddy you just can't say taht and give no proper example

>he should at least shoot Bege at this point.
Bege dodge the bullet..Katakuri fails again.

What does Jinbe's belly feels like?

What's this fetish called? Liking someone who is about to die? Prenecrophilia?

Boss Jinbe could easily defeat Daifuku

if you could change an aspect of someone's df to make it cooler, or a way in which they used it, what would you do?
>when enel does his lighting bolt fast travel thing, instead of just being a bzzt sound it makes a fucking massive booming thunderclap
>smoker rapidly changes the density of his smoke to make it suddenly super hot or cold
>robin has a belt of pistols all the way round her waist, makes arms and eyes facing all directions to be able to see and shoot enemies from any angle
>barto should make a barrier tower, and then a barrier hang glider to glide from the top of it
>doffy should cover any area where he's fighting with strings kind of like shura did with the string cloud, but taut to make it impossible to move quickly without injuring yourself
>more viscous/solid logias like croc, kuzan, akainu etc should be able to make haki'd up logia golems like cracker or daifuku

Maybe he know Bege would die from random bullets. He's probably really a giant fortress.

NO FUCK OFF

She's the archetypical Jewish Mom, she made them too dependant on herself to the point that they can't improvise shit with her out of the game (which is weird, considering that Big Mom doesn't seem to be the principal schemer, more like her children make plans based on her whims).

I want Jinbe to sit on my face.

What does Jinbe's belly feels like?
It feels funny