i.imgur.com/LVpAAZF.jpg
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2599208
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
imgur.com/a/wwFqz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I definitely want to cum inside her!

Requesting Kirito in maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask. Optionally, having the axe and the lance on the right.

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

requesting more alien x scientist yuri!

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Ta-class getting married!

Anchor for S.

Did you see the joint Kirito maid outfit drawing last thread?

I want to thank the drawfag for this excellent bride! She is super cute and adorbs. Thanks and enjoy the good weather.

this is really perfectly cute.

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

Requesting Miyamizu Mitsuha happily crying tears of joy with a look of disbelief on her face.
It can be a reaction to anything, primarily.
Just as an example, perhaps, receiving a cake or any type of sweets from a cafe.

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character, as would teasing and suggestive lewds.

I know right? The subtle curls in her hair really does things for me.

Cake, cake
I found your problem.
Her forehead is too small, as skull there is located higher.
Took me a while to notice, because my eyes wandered to more round shapes.

I actually didn't. Bit bothersome to check an entire thread for deliveries when it isn't a direct response

Regardless, thanks for the drawdude who made it

Requesting Tamamo wearing Scáthach's outfit and Scáthach wearting Tamamo's outfit, please.

I didn't want to directly link you because it wasn't your request. Just wondered if you got to see it. Sorry, and no problem.

And I think she wants to be cummed inside!

Tanya and Izetta symmetrical docking. Tanya has to stand on a chair for that.

Tanya doesn't even have anything to dock with. More like "Izetta pressing against flat surface."

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Ryouko-sensei from Tsuki ga Kirei wearing a wedding dress, because her student Roman said she'd look great and cute in a dress. They would make such a great couple.

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

Alright then.

(I suppose I should re-request it if it wasn't a proper delivery).

>I suppose I should re-request it if it wasn't a proper delivery
Yes, that's what I was implying. Have a nice day.

I would like to request a colored version of this drawing of Mai Natsume.

Color references: i.imgur.com/9Nwudf8.jpg

I think I saw your request in the other thread. I already planed something POV related, but chess sounds nice too.
Well played. I'm busy right now but Windows-kun will make a comeback!

user you are too kind with me. Very well, I'll look forward to that one too.

Requesting a genderbent version of l'arc. Possibly showing a bit of cleavage and saying "Wanna see more, kiddo?" in a sorta playful way, as if he/she were talking to Naofumi

Hey user, here's the psd in case someone decides to fix her right foot before painting it

>mega.nz/#!8ZNB1CrJ!JdnpUy-2KiVagcSIjNT19AlItdZf-nClflDAicxfxpA

>no CP on the bag
Shit image, redo it.

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting a Crossover of Toramaru from Rurouni Kenshin and Notari Matsutarō from Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro both in a sumo match, possible grabbing the sides of each others mawashis. Full Color please.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

You're welcome.

I love seeing Ruri Gokou (girl on the right) being smug. If you having trouble you could use some girls which I included in as a ref. Thank you very much.

Requesting Pokemon Trainer Akko and her simplemons Slowbro and Quagsire

Trainer outfit refs here: imgur.com/a/OyI27

she is smug in the Dokurosan doujins.

Cute cute cute! Love the white eye patch great little detail, the colors are lovely and everything is just fucking great. Great little pick me up while I'm at work. Again thank you so much!

Draw a 2D girl posting on an internet image board convincing a 3D male to kill himself.

but she doesn't have arms?

Requesting Princess Salvia at her first ever slumber party with dawn , may and zoey. Dawn could borrow her the pink nightgown she wears in episode one.

imgur.com/a/6qzLz nightgown reference + pyjamas of dawn(blue hair) may(brown hair) zoey(short red hair).

imgur.com/a/9RggX reference of salvia (blue outfit) and dawn(pink dress) from an older request.

If it is to much to ask for as a request then you can also draw a cute chibi of dawn and/or Salvia from the second reference link.

Requesting kinky and sweaty frilly lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya. Massive breasts aggressively pushing up against each other and passionate tongue kissing is definitely a good idea.

Go for lustful double paizuri on a non-descript man's cock if /u/ shit doesn't work for you; as long as it's lewd as fuck.

Remove the arms!

requesting Seo in this pose and swimsuit please.

>arm jokes.

Calm down autists. She's not even alive at the end of the show and if you go back earlier, she might have her arms as well.

Requesting stereotypical JRPG antagonists from the 90s-00s versions of these girls. Chitoge, Kajou, and Mine have been done by the way

Refs for ideas here: imgur.com/a/RrktD

no need to get up in arms about it.

Don't worry, she's harmless

Hehehehehehehehe

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Requesting Tokiwadai Dorm Supervisor with Hunk from Resident Evil in a photo frame next to her bed.

Requesting anything cool with Jotaro and Daidouji.

Both eyes version please!!!!!!

>non eyepatch nui
Absolutely ruined.

Requesting the one piece characters as Pokemon.

If you have any suggestions for some characters please tell me

but she has to be armless.

Both eyepatches version please!

It looks weird.

It does look weird.

Since we're getting near the end of Fairy Tail and these two semen demons didn't get anywhere near enough content, requesting Brandish stuffing resized Dimaria in her breasts.

I'll meet you half way at blindfold version

Cute as fuck.

requesting a chibi satsuki

OR here you're being too generous with the nui deliveries. I got a pencil sketch and 2 color verisons. Thanks a third time!

photomanip guy here, who wants gagged up girls?

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Me.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

requesting any sexy art of slut-sempai from prison school

Requesting Mizuki bound and gagged in what seems to be an abandoned building where noone could hear her scream for help even if she managed to get rid of the gag

Anchor for the user doing the edit of this picture.

>Salia
Well at least it isn't Ersha or "disregard your name cuz I said so" Jill.

Can the tape be white please?

Good afternoon!
Requesting Kirari Moroboshi and Anzu Futaba doing it like the girls from this page of "Hen":
i.imgur.com/AxGZ87D.jpg

More references for Kirari and Anzu
imgur.com/a/ziKs8

Also requesting Patricia Martin from Lucky Star wearing this bikini and holding the US of A flag like this:
WARNING 3D GIRL
i.imgur.com/LVpAAZF.jpg

Say what you want, you can't deny the visual appeal of them.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the album below
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting the image at the right made Stardust Crusaders related.

Requesting Jolyne dressed as Joseph.

Maybe with her finger unraveled and connected to baseballs instead of Joseph's clackers.

Requesting art of Nozomi wearing those clothes, and if you want, resting in the bed like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2599208

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.
I could

Requesting Takahi from Valvrave tied up and looking angry as she's being stripped naked.

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

Requesting colors for Neptune and Jolyne.
(Since it's Araki's style, you can go crazy with the coloring)
Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
Jolyne refs: imgur.com/a/wwFqz

Requesting Kaname Ohgi as a demon lord with 4 majestic black angel wings on his left side and four white demon wings on his right side.

gags or no gags?

WIP of the Sith Idol request.

Apologies to OR but it's going to be a while until this is finished. I do work on it every day though.

Not OR but it's looking good. Keep it up!

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Ai-kun as a xenomorph! Maybe make Ranka resemble Ripley if the artist is familiar.

Oh baby that's the stuff! Nice soft coloring job which goes extremely well with those big soft breasts.

Super sexy, thanks user!

Requesting a badass and cool sukeban Ru-class please.

Requesting Amou Kirukiru cutting off her hair, similarly to the pic on the right. Maybe just using her hand instead scissors.