What is american culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5q8RFpkAyM
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtube.com/watch?v=OhOum-TO_Q4
youtu.be/_k1zJV0DSvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is australian culture?

its like weimar culture but fatter and dumber.

mdr

How to much for to get slapped by the fat negress and that blonde midget?

Surely the food isn't chep?

America doesn't have a culture anymore. We are no longer a nation, but rather a glorified hotel...A corporate bureaucracy masquerading as a country. We used to have a shared european heritage, but now we do not. We sold our nation to the shitskin demons and the christ-killing kikes.

Some real Americans still remain, hidden away in some corners of the nation. But the vast majority of the pig faggot bug people infesting this land are subhuman insectoid nigger faggots and will all be damned when they die.

Do you mean
>New England
>Great lakes
>Mid West
>Texas
>California
>West coast
>Dixie/South
>Florida and the keys
>Arizona, New Mexico, and West Texas
>Shreveport and Louisiana
>Appalachia
... Or another region, because all these have their own dialogue, accents, food, dress, culture, values, history, and way of life, faggot.

What is Australian culture? Importing asians?

>100% pure plebbit
why is it always mutts who bring that shit site here

if you look closer you can see the hollywood sign

Honestly its this

American culture is the best, and it's all thanks to blacks.

Idk faggot.. you tell me.

What in the fuck is this disgusting shit.

DELET THIS NICK

Sadly, not this anymore

or this

or this

you mean drugs, black people just have a higher natural tolerance to drugs

or this

right now? a joke

Just look at some Rockwell paintings and it will make you cry thinking about what could have been.

Source? For reasons.

I would unironically fuck that midget

>What is american culture?

Twerking and cuckoldry

Twerking and sodomy. Amurica is an abomination

youtube.com/watch?v=W5q8RFpkAyM

$

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

That midget is cute as fuck.

thanks for corrupting the world.

American culture is race mixing, genetically modified soy, exporting terrorism, multiculturalism, jewish banking, sodomy, vending machines, highway fatalities, liberal christianity, Israel, muh jeezus, trannies, high fructose corn syrup, ebonics, chemotherapy, heroin mixed with fentynol, and binge watching television.

Pretty obvious.

Waive that flag white boy!!!

getting spanked by fatties & pixies then stuffing your face with burgers ?

the midget was the hottest girl there

that was a pixie not a midget

>Chemically altering color of hair
>Using silicone, knives and sewing thread to open up her chest and insert plastic into it to attract the attention of the opposite sex, literally maiming herself for attention
>Shorts so small she might was well be be wearing booty short underwear, clearly not comfortable but has to show off as much of her body as possible for more of the attention Dad didn't give her.

Ya, pretty much sums up American culture.

E X C E S S

riiiight...

i know one when i see one

america has

fat-
nigger-
burger-
prison-
lgbt-
- culture

also car and scooter

European jewish degeneracy unleashed

youtube.com/watch?v=OhOum-TO_Q4
This is.

niggers and spics

To be fair the guy who runs that place is fucking smart. He saw that his nutrition stores weren't doing anything so he'd let the fat fucks gorge themselves

This chick would be really fucking cute if she weren't obese
What a shame

Surrogate activities

an oxymoron

What’s Ben Shapiro doing in this wholesome white family?

I lost it when the dwarf appeared

>dwarf
pixie

>mfw no one can provide an answer yet Sup Forums will still say that immigrants can’t assimilate to “American culture”

Only time the US had a taste of good culture

USA has the best culture in the world.

This is really funny because its true. XD

Get real for a second, those cars and bikes were complete and utter shit. The only somewhat good American bikes (in a straight line) were the old Indian fours, and good American cars? Not really made.

American culture is not really aiming for peak performance in the automotive sector. We've never done it. We don't even try to do it. We prove ourselves able with prototypes, but not willing, because we can them and then make more chrome barges. Though, the industry recently started copying europe....

BECAUSE NONE OF OUR COMPANIES ARE 100% AMERICAN ANYMORE.

It's sad. I went to the Heart Attack Grill, but they weren't open and I was only in Vegas for a weekend. I really wanted to try the Double Bypass Burger
>mfw

fucking huge asses and tities with guns

My favourite part of the USA that I've visited is Montana. The people there were so hospitable and genuinely interested in me. I think my Scottish accent helped.

I didn't enjoy California or New York, though. I want to visit the desert areas next.

On mass it seems to be consumerism. They are So fuckn fat there ass checks hang down around the electric scooter they use to shop and cruse they handy cap and old people walk to slow. Then Demand people be thrown in jail for being a threat for being able to touch there toes with out a hand rail. Like its some kind of advanced terrorist skill.

On mass it seems to be consumerism. They are So fuckn fat their ass checks hang down around the electric scooter they use to shop and cruse the handy cap and old people walk to slow.

Oh honey lets raise stuffed Porgs instead of a real family

>3 jews eating mcdonalds grease

kek

lmao whatever you say mutt

Something that died before WW2. Now all we have left faggots and massive pop culture consumerism. Great job, multiculturalism.

The bigger the better.

I'd fuck that midget in the end mane. I got that midget fever you feel me.

Anything under blue is not white.

People actually eat that shit?

>America doesn't have a culture anymore.
Anymore? You never had one to begin with. You actually made one after the 2 world wars

>Christianity
Of course christcuck doesn't see he's a glorified jew.
USA waq never Christian, especially not in the beginning. It's a midern rewriting of history.
Like "In God We Trust" on the bills and "Under God" in the pledge of allegiance arrived only in the 50s and 70s.
Go look it up you uncultured mutt

Heart attack grill. The single greatest eating establishment in your great country.

We banned drugs because blacks couldn't handle them.

If you are on this board, you're participating in it.

armenians+niggers WOW

being a barbarian

sage
This is just a repeat post of a slide thread posted earlier today. Get a life.

Lol

white supremacy racism

America's culture was similar to British culture, but adapted in certain ways. We've never had a totally independent, distinguished culture.

youtu.be/_k1zJV0DSvc

It's that. Any trumpwave video will school your stupid nigger ass on American culture, the best on Earth.MAGA MOTHERFUCKER

The idea of America has been corrupted, but it's foundations haven't changed:
>America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.
>The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money
>There are two things which a democratic people will always find very difficult - to begin a war and to end it
>The Americans combine the notions of religion and liberty so intimately in their minds, that it is impossible to make them conceive of one without the other
>When the past no longer illuminates the future, the spirit walks in darkness.
>The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.
Relevant

seppuku for you yellownigger

these people should be killed and used to power the gas heaters of the poor.

Which one has the cock?

You are either a Melbourne irony faggot or an immigrant.

Kardashian’s are sand niggers, same differencez

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - 1776

>What is american culture?
The oldest lasting democracy in the world
Explorers of space
The global super-power
Most advanced research and development in all sectors e.g. tech, medicine, science, military
Largest provider of aid across the globe
Largest Christian population in the world
Largest exporter of popular culture in the world e.g. sports, music, entertainment, products
The list goes on

mostly wrong

>The oldest lasting democracy in the world
not a democracy a republic. also not longest lasting republic.

>Explorers of space
not yet but when we do become that we will be forced to send blacks into space so that they can form space ghettos and collect space welfare. yes they did land on the moon though.

>The global super-power
america is a global superpower but its culture is not (unless you consider blacked and causing refugee crises a culture)

>Largest provider of aid across the globe
true but our aid isnt projecting our power it is in fact increasing the numbers of our enemies while not going towards true allies. its literally just pc bullshit.

>Largest Christian population in the world
having more mutt christcucks makes you better somehow

>Largest exporter of popular culture in the world
this is true but this "popular culture" is in fact a weapon being used against americans

america is only america in name. the truth is that it is a vehicle/tool being used to create a global in-group absent of any out-groups

>The oldest lasting democracy in the world
Greece is now a totalitary system?

>Largest provider of aid across the globe
Largest provider of AIDS across the globe

>Most advanced research and development in all sectors e.g. tech, medicine, science, military
without a Highspeed Train System or a healthcare System for all

>Largest Christian population in the world
Largest Christians in the world (BMI)

>Largest exporter of popular culture
Largest exporter of degenerated culture

>Largest exporter of products
Germany - then China, then USA (2017)

The list goes on ...

kek

Dying for Israel/serving Jews.

Does shart at the wallmart count?