Balkans Thread

What do Balkan people like Serbs, Bosnians (or Bosniaks dunno how to write that), Croatians and other Balkan people think about each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONdBD1zAyAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do those subhuman Balkanrapebabies even think when they compare themselves to us? What the fuck is "Balkan" culture? Why do you have lots of Turkish words?
in your shitty languages? Why don't we have balkanrapebaby loanwords? Because, we came, we saw, we hit the rapebabies in the jaw. And I laugh very hard when I see one of you rapebaby subhumans comparing your harem sex slave kind to Turks. As mentioned before we created 2 empires. Seljuks and Ottomans.
Those empires could only be compared to Roman Empire (Genuine one not the Greek larp one aka Byzantines), Umayyads and Achaemenid empire. So when you post stuff against us, always keep that in your mind, you are NOT on our level. When you were in your shitty huts praying to your false Christian/Slavic gods, we were building a new civilization in Anatolia and Azerbaijan.
When Turks arrived in Europe, you subhuman Balkanrapebabies united against us twice. And we beat the shit out of you. Look up Battle of Maritsa and Battle of Sırpsındığı. In the second war, 5000 Turks destroyed a 60.000 men strong Balkanrapebaby coalition. In the First wars, 800 brave Turks destroyed 70.000 Subhuman balkanrapebabies. You're pathetic.
Who the fuck are you seriously? You don't even have your own culture. Your ethnicities, nationalities are all made up. Seriously what the fuck is a Serb lmao you're orthodox Croatians. Same can also be said for Croatians, Catholic Serbs. Your ethnicity, culture are non-existent. Comparing your slave kind to yourself? We raped your women, we kidnapped your women to serve us as our sex slaves in our harems. We forced you to pay jizya to us for centuries. We used you as cannon fodder (though this was a bad idea because you can't fight) for centuries. You're clearly not on our level. Our history is more glorious. Our history is older. What is Balkan history really? You don't even have one. Your history begins with Turkish slavery. Then you became the slaves of EU. You're truly Slav(e)s lol.

Oh and about "Western Turks". Do not delude yourselves into thinking that you're related to them. They still maintain their Turkmen/Yörük heritage to a good extent. And their other heritage comes from Anatolians who created empires when you were eating shit in your caves. They're also a noble people. Unfortunately they were hellenized. But we saved 90% of them. Your heritage comes from gypsies, slav(e)s, native illyrians and greeks. shit tier ethnicities. Some of might you have our dna due to rapes, some of you are alright thus. Google "Balkangreuel". You'll see a lot of intercourse between the Turkish soldiers and your women. Though i don't understand why would someone fuck a Balkan woman. Your women are ugly. Especially those honkey looking ones. You just trigger my genocidal senses.

You should be glad that my ancestors didn't completely exterminate you. If i were an Ottoman sultan, no modern population would be able to find anything about you, not even your bones. You should be glad that we partly civilized you, instead of completely exterminating you. Rapebabies. Even today, Turkey is still greater than all Balkanrapebaby countries united. Tells a lot about your shit tier culture and ethnicity. Muh dinarid race huh? I'll drag you by your dinarid nose, throw you in a bin and kick you in the face if you say that to my face irl, faggot.

Also lmaoing at those Serbs claiming to be kebab removers. You can only remove my cum on your wife's tits with your tongue, rapebaby. Why not with your hands? Because it's hard to use your hands when they're in shoes. Just because you killed some muslim Serbs doesn't mean you're "kebab removers". You're "kebab enablers". This is your new nickname.

Why did i write all of this? Because some days ago you rapebabies were talking about us, how you actually got your culture from yourselves and Byzantines (LOL) instead of from us and that we basically adopted other cultures and that Turks of Western Anatolia are actually related to you because of rapebaby migrations (what is this i don't even) and civilized Turks are actually of Balkan heritage and Turks that were in Balkans were actually European because of so-called mass assimilation of 100% Greek people in Anatolia lol, he was from Sweden, a diaspora scum lel. I don't like it when our ex slaves overglorify themselves. So i had to make you know your place. You're like the butthurt belt of Russia.

If you ever wewuz about us, or steal our culture, or say anything wrong about Turks, i'll descend upon you rapebabies just as how Turkish cavalry descended upon your wives and land. You cultureless rapebabies. Wish i could completely exterminate your subhuman kind along with Europeans. But soon we will come back.

And Greeks, don't take what i wrote above personally. I don't see you as Balkanites. Rather, just a bunch of hellenized peoples predominantly from Middle East.

Regards, a barefoot Turkmen from Pontus Exodus.

Slay the dirty M*slim, divide bosnia amongst ourselves fairly.

>inb4 balkan war on this thread incoming

holy shit Kara Boğa

I was expecting that but it seems i triggered the Turk :D i'm sorry i won't include Turkey in Balkan maps again i swear

Oooo turcine, bolna li je guza?

rapebabies should know their place. However I appreciate Balkanrapebabies for not being as assblasted as Armenians or Greeks. Armenians, holy fuck. They're extremely butthurt. Greeks are an another story. Entire tales, myths, folk songs dedicated to Turks. We're talking about a genetic butthurt passed down from father to son. This is what happens when you don't kill your rapebabies.

Talk to me in your peasant language i'll crush you like the insect you are.

begone sandnigger

nasmijao si me moj susjedu, evo ti you.

6/10 bait

Vrat' se u srednju Aziju sisuljo o da i tamo vas mrze

It's fucking hilarious seeing Balkan rapebabies argue over who was the biggest slave to the Turks. It's like some kind of harem anime where a bunch of lolis fight over the protagonist, and he doesn't even notice them. The Balkanoids are extremely tsundere about Turkey. Especially Greece, holy shit, fucking Greece. I have never seen a more butthurt nation. We're talking multi-generational butthurt, passed down and inherited from grandmother to granddaughter, infused in their very DNA to cry about Turks. Entire mythical history, poems, war songs, mantras, rituals dedicated to Turks. And this psychotic muhh constantinople shit. That just can't be healthy to be thinking about that shit literally all the time, and not just you but everyone in your family, and your ancestors and so on and so forth.

evo mi kum

Holy fuck rapebabies BTFO :DDDD I came here to post this but yours is more effective my teacher :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

also don't care about what subhuman rapebabies say. I legitimately saw a retarded rapebaby from Montenegro claiming that they were not culturally Turkish because they didn't throat sing (which is a Tuvan/Mongolian thing not Central Asian) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD average IQ of Balkans is fucking 50

>this ammount of larping
time to fire up the work camps

Too lazy to read all of this, here's your (You)
Now hit the road faggot

>Now hit the road
Almost forgot about that

Imma pay a visit to your wife.

np fellow BOĞA :-DDDDDDD

>average IQ of Balkans is fucking 50
more like 15

Slovenia: Good people, EU BROS
Croatia: Good people, EU BROS
Bosnia, half kebab half good people, pls remove kebab
Serbia: Good people, Orthodox bros, fought on our side countless times
Montenegro: Good people, pls remove albozergs
Albania: Only good people there are the greeks and the orthodox albanians, pls remove all other albozergs
Skopia: WE WUZ ANCIENT MAKEDONIANS NIGGA SONS OF ALEXANDROV NIGGA
ROACH: REMOVE KEBAB NOW, MAKE ISTANBUL CONSTANTINOPOLIS AGAIN
Bulgaria: Some bad blood between us over the ages, but it is forgiven and forgotten also EU BROS and good dudes
Romania: Good dudes, actual roman remnants, EU BROSKIES, pls remove gypsies they give you bad rep
Moldova: FUCKING COMMIE SHITHOLE
Pic related

Od ranog jutra valja turke guziti. Da bude lep dan.

You gonna lose again kebab like your great-grandfather
You roaches are born to lose.
Cowards!

1. We hate each other

2. All of us hate t*rkey more than each other

because you're our rapebabies
rapebaby behavior=butthurt

the moment ottomans started accepting serbs in their janissarys was when their empire started falling apart
one of their greatest viziers was a serb

Came here as Asianlooking mongoloids, left as mixture of balkan-arab looking roaches...

Speaking about genetic influence

Also, nobody gives a fuck about you anyway...you are history

>Came here as Asianlooking mongoloids

1: Turks looked like pic related
2: you're rapebabies

>Also, nobody gives a fuck about you anyway
cute with that flag.

There were only 5 Serbian Viziers among 296 Viziers. Rapebaby wewuzzing has no basis.

Generally Croatians, Serbians and Bosniaks hate each other and threads like this quickly devolve into a shit throwing contest.

Every side of the "debate" has their own version of history where they are the ultimate victors of everything and the others are rapebabies/sandniggers/slaves/whatever flavor of the month insult they come up with. But in general, all these countries are shit and Southern Slavs are basically the niggers of white people.

>hurr durr not white

For what it's worth, I'm a Serb and I think Croatians are okay because at least they're Christians. Bosniaks are leading in the "making up history" department and I think Muslims should be eradicated from the Balkans above the other ethnic groups.

You came here as fucking Turkmenistans...this is a product of balcan-arab cocks...nothing more...

Yeah, I agree, flag is shit. Serbian one is the one i use...

Macedonians got love for all.

Turks got kebab removed by the Russians a multitude of times they lost the Cacusus to mother Russia. Ottomans got their ass kicked by the British in ww1 at the suez they outnumbered the Brits like 10 to 1 and still lost. They also got their ass kicked by Russia after Germany took like half of the important part of their country. Your empire is shit

lmao

>Every side of the "debate" has their own version of history where they are the ultimate victors of everything and the others are rapebabies/sandniggers/slaves/whatever flavor of the month insult they come up with
I can understand for Croatia and Serbia, but can you please elaborate the mental gymnastics a Bosniak has to go through to rewrite the history in which he is the ultimate victor and others are rapebabies when they are the only ones on the Balkan today with the same religion as the Turks that raped them centuries ago? Do Bosniaks claim it was them who raped Turks instead maybe and spread their religion there?

>turks unironically think they've got anything to do with the actual turks
Just like Greeks today are greek just in name, you're turks because you just happen to live where you do
The turkish ''fire'' was snuffed out long ago

Reread what I said
what you posted has nothing to do with it

The Bosniak narrative is that Serbs are Turk rape babies. How that makes sense when they are the ones who got cucked by the occupator's religion is beyond me. There seem to be as many explanations for this as there are Bosniaks, but they will all swear by it. They also think they won the 1990s war, even though half of the country is Serbian.

They're super devoted and protective of their Islamic religion, yet because Bosnia doesn't have a Muslim history, they will proudly and patriotically remember the days of the Kingdom of Bosnia under King Tvrtko, when Bosnia was CHRISTIAN. Bosniaks are completely lacking in national identity, they idolize Turks even though the Turks came here to profit off them and spread their religion. Bosniaks are the ultimate cucks. Their whole identity is based on lies because they have nothing else.

>Reread what I said
>you're turks because you just happen to live where you do
okay
my pic says

>Actual Turks in Central Asia that migrated to Anatolia: 15-16% mong
>Turks: 7-12% mong
this disproves your LARP if you didn't realize retarded rapebaby

>implying its only genes at play here

real tough guy

>i-it's not about genes

well, in order to overcome the embarrassment of being leftovers of such backward and hatered ocupaton and trading the roots (not all of them), they made up some history where father receives the nationality from the son, not the other way around.
Also, 95% of them still waves the turkish flags, and they generally love Turks becouse, before Turkes were gtfo from here, they liked to call themself Turks.

Also, their history is not simple, quite contrary and they are mixture of turkish leftovers from most of the southeastern Europe, including 300k Hungarians that took islam and retreited after turkish colapse, and squiptars who somehow became part of them. They are not all Slavic.
Instead of accepting the new nation based on the grounds of their current emotions and political ambitions, they started to draw connections to XII century Bosnian kings, mostly Serbs and Croats, and wearing their christian symbols, while bieng muslims...

big joke

thats why when I go to turkey people are selling off their daughters
>No no 2000 euro not enough
>okay okay 1500 enough

you good nigga

lel cockroaches

a thread about balkans, and not a single tiem has albania been mentioned, that's new

Which one /balk/?

Horde ofc.

Man all you Balkanoids keep talking all this good shit about killing Turks but you hate each other more than the Turks. This is probably your best opportunity in ages to rise up and create an anti-Turkey defense league now that Turkey is leaving NATO and the US's sphere of influence.

For the Alliance!
Can't me more excited for BfA finally we can kick horde shit out of Gilneas and Lordaeron

Also, new cinematics are now out:
youtube.com/watch?v=ONdBD1zAyAM

Only way that would happen is if CIAniggers leave our lands so we can kill all the politicians and install a military hunta.

Greek representing
>Albania: The niggers of the Balkans. An undesirable lot, they should be isolated.
>Bulgaria: Mixed feelings and respect. I see them neither as enemies nor as friends.
>Turkey: Our eternal rivals
>FYROM: Soros' puppet state. Idiots and fools. No respect for them.
>Montenegro: No strong opinion. I think they're OK.
>Kosovo: Kill them all! Kill them with fire!
>Bosnia & Herzegovina: Traitors of the Slavic peoples by having become Muslim. They should be expelled from the Balkans.
>Serbia: Bros for life. Every former Yugoslavian state is their rightful clay.
>Croatia: I respect them but I dislike them. If they could get along better with Serbia, I'd like them better too.
>Slovenia: I don't care for them.
>Romania: Just like Bulgaria but not as strong feelings for them.
>Moldova: I don't care for them.