Be me

>be me
>be Japanese
>want to be American
>America will not accept me cause I am a non-white immigrant who come from shithole
>criminal nigger can live in US because they are born in there
>second generation mexican who don't speak english can live in there because they are born in there
>SJWs who hate american culture and society can live in there

Thanks Trump. I can not go to US ;_;

Be you, be larping English teacher who is already american

Fuck off.

japs laws are even stricker u dirty nip

Best friendship

If you're a chick or at least have a feminine benis, I'll marry you and my cock will make you American.

>shithole
>Japan

10/10 shillbait

Red pill me on why Japan is a shithole, I thought it was based and Jew free.

Do you view the Chinese as insectiods?

Japan is inferior to US

So Japan is shithole

>Japan
>shithole

Your government is inferior to the US government, but your culture and people honestly might be better brotindo. Do you have a hardon for hollywood, and pop stars or something? I fucking hate everything on the radio and TV.

>>America will not accept me cause I am a non-white immigrant who come from shithole

>Japan

>Shithole

pick one, and only one.

You goddamn fucking right it is.

America has sprit to make industries. They have mental which do not rely on others.

I respect their self-sustainable way of life. They achieve many things compared with Japanese

Maybe black pilled Americans are just the spoiled rich kids of the world who don't know how good they have got it. I'm not gonna lie, since I've been going out more and meeting more people, I've happened to like every single black person I've met.

There are niggers, and then there are based black mans. Reddit might be onto something for once.

Look jap user, we have like 500% more people than you do, so naturally more things pop up

I will say that Japan is not shithole, it is the closest to a white nation in terms of values over the other Countries of Asia

Smartest most self aware jap I've seen yet. Don't let the weebs try to bring your idea down, they are blind. Just commit suicide and you won't ever have to worry about your shitty situation again

This

>Trying to get Sup Forums to hate japan.

It's an ANIME FORUM, you fuckwits.

So?

>So?

So... anime comes from japan, and you are trying to get an anime forum to hate the source of anime?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Here's a tip for you, fuckwit.... have israel start producing it's own anime, and we might take you seriously.

Hey JapAnon! Good to see you took the time to update the pic and expand your greentext from the last time you started this thread.
If you're the kind of hard-worker who is willing to put in that kind of effort at self improvement then you're alright in my book.
I accept you as an American. Welcome the the apex of world awesomeness. Grab a couple dozen Big Macs and a tub of Pepsi on your way over and start working on that lardass.

It used to be an anime website. Than they started adding General interest and it became just a simple image board. Also, you're trip fagging on an anonymous website. Same concept. Now go back to your containment board. Thats right, says a lot about the direction this website took

there hasn't a day gone by without a post of the 'depressed nip' a.k.a. sjw cuck brainwashed libtard.

>you're trip fagging on an anonymous website.

say my name, bitch.

>be a white cuck
>flee your country to go to Japan
>realize your mistake and pretend to be happy as you STILL haven't fucked any Jap girls
>continue to shitpost and visit almost exclusively Western websites
Reminder there are 0 Japs on Sup Forums, it would make absolutely no sense for there to be.

When I watch based anime like Jin-Roh and Deathnote, I can see the superior IQ of the Japanese.

It's like if robots learned philosophy, and made it better.

If it's any consolation, OP, lots of Americans want to be Japanese and there's an even lower chance of that actually happening. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Domo origato Mr Roboto.

>meme flags

The Jews fear the Samurai :^)

nice posts, faggot.

Can someone please redpill me on what trip fagging is? I'm not new, I just never asked, and never have seen it explained. I see it has something to do with the namefagging

Japan is a first world country. Japanese people can easily obtain visas to visit the US. I used to live in Hawaii. There were Japanese there in droves. Get your visa. Overstay your visa.

>lots of Americans
Lots of Americans like being american. You're taking these...."statistics" and generalizing them to the mass public just because you sit in an echo chamber all day discussing which drawing is the best one to jack off too. Get out of here and you'll see no one in America cares about anime or the Japanese.

Come to aus we love chinks

>putting statistics in quotes when I didn't use the word or even quote specific figures

Lots of Americans want to move to Japan. If you had been here longer than 3 days you would know that.

kike

Don't you ever get tired of posting these threads?

no