Brit/pol/ - BYE-EU tapestry edition

Lol you didn't turn up twice

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/government-to-increase-calais-border-spend-during-uk-france-summit-11211702
archive.is/HuEXt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281775/Did-borrowing-Bayeux-Tapestry-cost-Britain-45m.html
archive.is/rx0II
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/key-brexit-legislation-clears-commons-amid-tory-warnings-36500756.html
archive.is/psGHk
order-order.com/2018/01/17/labour-digital-guru-andrew-gwynne-member-of-multiple-racist-facebook-groups
archive.is/AuKWY
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-parliament/farage-backs-off-second-brexit-referendum-talk-as-eu-says-uk-still-welcome-idUKKBN1F62IB?rpc=401
archive.is/8tnrS
china.org.cn/world/2018-01/18/content_50239439.htm
archive.is/F5JWe
labourlist.org/2018/01/revealed-momentum-struggling-to-win-labour-target-seat-selections
archive.is/Rt4cq
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/taxpayers-saddled-200billion-bill-pfi-11869182
archive.is/RsEhb
theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/17/pmqs-verdict-corbyn-crushes-may-over-carillion
archive.is/MHX0W
hooktube.com/watch?v=mECNDjOB3hM
hooktube.com/watch?v=HCrFoYJkAXY
hooktube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
hooktube.com/watch?v=41CWsiiVVxo
scribd.com/doc/2426644/Action-Race-War-To-Door-Wars
bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42720646
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for the end of the pube.

Become Anglican.

Second for anonylegend

Anonymongs claim the head of another Tripshit. Who will be next in the endless cycle?

>>anonymongs won't spare you once your time comes
The prophecy comes true.

When will OC user complete the next part of the P*be saga?

I become more powerful every day
You've missed your chance to stop me

You're fucked kiddo.

Meet me in Carlisle anybody.

They can't dox you and send pizzas to your address if you're homeless

Is that faggot who said he was an RMP and he was going to dox me still here?
>HURR DURR I CAN DOX HIM IF SOMEBODY GIVES ME HIS SERVICE NUMBER, VRN, FULL NAME, DOB, BLOOD TYPE, PLACE OF WORK ect ect...
Fucking retard

I will debate WOLFSHIEM any time anywhere.

>Eddies dox
in some mcdonalds car park in outer scouseistan

He'll punch your throat out.

He's trying to rim Eddie again boys.

>someone just left some drunk scousers arsehole here, what a result!

the STATE of it all.

How many """""""child"""""" migrants are we going to take from Calais?

Nice, the EU is finally going to be whiter with Great Pakistan out of it.

my last 3 numerals decides

I'm feeling like shit lads, I've had to apply for PiP, ESA and HB, hopefully only temporarily.
How the fuck do people willingly be benefit leeches for their entire lives, it feels awful, I'd much rather have another job.

P*be's doing 10 toes ever since he got BTFO this morning

Made some links
-----------------------

>May caves to ((Macron)): UK to accept more Calais migrants
news.sky.com/story/government-to-increase-calais-border-spend-during-uk-france-summit-11211702
archive.is/HuEXt

>£45m to France; In return for the Bayeux tapestry
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5281775/Did-borrowing-Bayeux-Tapestry-cost-Britain-45m.html
archive.is/rx0II

>Brexit bill passes commons by 324 votes to 295 – majority 29; now faces lords
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/key-brexit-legislation-clears-commons-amid-tory-warnings-36500756.html
archive.is/psGHk

>Labour digital guru is a brit/pol/ack
order-order.com/2018/01/17/labour-digital-guru-andrew-gwynne-member-of-multiple-racist-facebook-groups
archive.is/AuKWY

>Battle lines being drawn in 'the fight against Brexit'
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-parliament/farage-backs-off-second-brexit-referendum-talk-as-eu-says-uk-still-welcome-idUKKBN1F62IB?rpc=401
archive.is/8tnrS

>May appoints first ever 'Minister for Loneliness'
china.org.cn/world/2018-01/18/content_50239439.htm
archive.is/F5JWe

>Have we reached 'Peak Momentum'?
labourlist.org/2018/01/revealed-momentum-struggling-to-win-labour-target-seat-selections
archive.is/Rt4cq

>PFI will cost £200bn by 2040: Audit office
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/taxpayers-saddled-200billion-bill-pfi-11869182
archive.is/RsEhb

>PMQs: Corbyn crushes canny May on Carillion collapse-a-thon
theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/17/pmqs-verdict-corbyn-crushes-may-over-carillion
archive.is/MHX0W

Yesterday's PMQs [Full]: hooktube.com/watch?v=mECNDjOB3hM

UKColumn News: hooktube.com/watch?v=HCrFoYJkAXY
Jordan Peterson btfo Channel 4: hooktube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

I live near the home office lunar house building so i could actually see them come in

He's got a fucked up sleeping pattern, we wi see what late afternoon brings

We need to build more free houses first, or failing that remove, pensioners and ex forces from their own homes to provide for these childrens needs

I hate this country.

You paid into it, you have the right to get it.
It is like car insurance, you wont claim after a crash becuase you feel bad for the insurance company.?

The patriotism paradox

I don’t tbqh

notice how them protests allways put the pakis at the front for the cameras

this country will only be free when it is catholic

when will pro-drug mongs realise these "statistics" from countries that have decriminalised drugs are misleading? Obviously the crime rate will go down because you've decriminalised drugs. Obviously you're going to see lower rates of HIV from users because the way they used to count the HIV users was by police records of people being arrested for possession, which is now legal, so the police records wont be recording

The fracking battle:
-A moratorium was placed on hydraulic fracking after it caused 2 earthquakes and damage to Blackpool city : 2011
-David Cameron lifted the moratorium in 2012
-There have been protests in Manchester as well as many local protests up and down thr country against fracking
-Many of the sites fall in sites of outstanding natural beauty or outstanding scientific importance, or nature reserves.
-The companies apply for a waiver to use (dangerous) fracking methods in these last green spaces in the UK
-We are at the stage where a few huge oil companies are waiting to swoop on our natural reserves and only a small group of environmental protesters stand in their way

2 battlegrounds:
-Misty Springs
-Kirby

1 Secretary of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy : Greg Clark
>Who is the SOLE shareholder for the Oil & Gas authority
>Who has unilaterally approved at least 10 licenses for production of shale gas without due process.

Does Brit/pol/ support fracking?
Does Brit/pol/ like Greg Clark?
Does Brit/pol/ agree with this dirty hippy?
hooktube.com/watch?v=41CWsiiVVxo

Prince Ginge and Princess 54% are in Cardiff today. Might go throw a Banana at them during my lunch break.

do it and your go down in britpol legend

Go fucking campaign for Joe Owens or something instead shitposting here you lazy bone idle cunt

Fuck fracking
Ruin some third world shithole instead of England for fuel

6 million

None.
Tories don't do refugees
Remember the 3000 we were supposed to take in? Turned into ~300

Tbh there is very little political capital in pushing the Calais issue, the goyim know. It’s clear normies aren’t keen on taking 30 year old teenagers from the desolate war torn regions of... France.

What happened last night? Did pube get btfo again?

How can a person get BTFO on an anonymous imageboard?

I'll be on soon lads.
The conquest will begin soon.

>He thinks it's safe to turn his trip back on

I'd probably be shot by the Royal Guard or who ever protects them. Failing that i'd be locked up for 60 years as i'm pasted across every news platform in Britain as people virtue signal about how much worse I am that Islamic terrorists and that this is the worst Terrorist attack since Finnsbry Park. I'd also probably lose my job.

Not really worth it tbqhwy.

Absolutely fucking wrecked. x2

So Pboobie has finally outed himself as the paki poster? it gets more and more embarrassing for him by the day.

>The passengers fawn over him, stand up when he enters the carriage and are in general struck by wonder and awe (which may well be a correct imagining of what would have happened in the age of deference). Yet somehow the great man manages to soothe a cockney sparrow, several women and a remarkably literary black citizen who just happens to be on this historic train, into chatting freely with him and finishes his quotation from Macaulay's 'Lays of Ancient Rome'. And they all, with one voice, support continuing the war.

>remarkably literary black citizen

Hitchens just ended his career

she started another fight (after butchering about 6 threads with spam) and then failed to turn up. user showed, timestamped etc. so pube is btfo, we are all filtering, reporting and never replying again. the sun rises on a new day for britpol

4plebs link plz

Asked to fight some user, who will now be knighted on Brit/pol/ by me
Arise Sir Glasgow user
Gave us all an offer of 5k to fight us, complete with shit shopped money, Sir Glasgow user took his offer, turned up with a timestamp on page 3 titties, pubeless changed the time and then didn't turn up to the changed time.
Whilst I'm doing knighthoods...
Arise Sir Cardiff user!

Links still active lad.

hitch has got away with more desu

I'm not Preusse.

Old news

The Hitch knows the score.

If you chat shit about me online I'll send my goons to spark each and every one of you out.

I'm fucking Caesar, bitches.

I am the most powerful poster on shit/pol/.

Why has there been so many WW2 films lately? Trying to get as many pounds from the Boomers' pocket while they're still alive.

no we wont. no cunt is responding to him and if they do they'll be treated in an equal manner.

>All those deleted posts
Talk about damage control

Why'd he do it lads?

London Victoria toilets bby, don't worry ill pay the 40p to get in

It's called "getting banned", retard.

No, you come here.
LARPers tryna make me spend my hard earned P...

>implying he isn't a civic cuck

in my screenshot post I caught a lot but none of the actual ones of him offering out and requesting the snow pics at the start of the thread. either way it leaves no room to wiggle in the noose

2 retards already got baited by Patryck (Preusse), and spent their money on petrol travelling for no reason LMAO!

please don't reply to him. Britpol only serves as his diary now no one will reply or give him attention. filter all posts. report and ignore.

Joe owens thinks civic is a car and civiv nationalism is driving around kensington in a honda civic

Hey! Bin that knife!

>Tripcunt giving instructions on who to filter
ironic

Stop replying to me and leave this thread.

filter me after you filter that spastic

>all the way to luton
no
ldn bridge is the furthest Ill be arssed to go
only 40mins on theamslink from L*Ton

>Joe Owens
>Civic cuck

scribd.com/doc/2426644/Action-Race-War-To-Door-Wars

I have sixth form till 16:00, so I'll try at around 21:00.

lol. i've filtered them all. but i keep the stubs, knowing of the ree that each post contains.
however
NEVER REPLY TO A TRIPFAG
they are as bad as each other. and support a cretinous social trend.

funny old world isn't it
we already know how badly recieved a dropped piece of fruit would be.
you'd probably get 15+15 years inside for incitement to peel

Thats it boys i've had enough. Some of you are alright. Don't come to Cardiff Castle today if you have a potassium allergy.

>this makes the pube shake with terror

Pruße turned up in a sweet yellow Lambo Spyder (custom license plate said "007"). He was wearing a cool tuxedo, and there was a hugely freak-titted slut on his arm. She was at least 10/10, at least. Anyway, so he gets out of his car, and he's got dual akimbo miniguns in each arm.

But there's no one there. So he drops his cigar, and he mutters "Heh, figures... pussies". He turns back and starts walking towards his car. And that's when it started.

Suddenly, about 150-200 guys come wading out of the river. They're dressed up like the SAS, wearing those ghilliee suits. Neck deep in the water, assault rifles in hand. They've been waiting there for hours, but that's what they trained for. They're ready.
So they pounce on Pruße while his back is turned. All I heard was gunfire, endless gunfire. And his girl screaming.

I was running away, see. I didn't want to actually fight him. It was all a prank. I wanted to take his picture and post it on Brit/pol/. It was just a prank, just to humiliate him. I never thought this would happen.

I crouched down behind a letter boxed and watched him fight. He didn't blink a single time.
Not a single one of those SAS brutes walked away alive. Not a single one. There was at least 300-400 of them. But he just kept fighting.

Of course, yeah, he ran out of bullets. Are you kidding me? Of course he did. Not even Pruße walks around with that much ammo. But he didn't care. This is what he trained for. He had the blade stashed in his trouser leg.
And he used it... Oh, he used it. It was like nothing I've ever seen. He did thinks that even my sensei said were impossible. It was a maelstrom of gore, blood, and serenity. I swear, in the middle of the blood bath... For a second it looked like he was in the lotus position, just meditating.

Suffice to say, Pruße won't be posting here again. He's in ultra-mega-government lockdown in a secret prison that you've probably never heard of. Heh.

do It

I meant Eddie

But I don't give a fuck about it

>Why aren't you taking your wife's name
bbc.co.uk/news/stories-42720646

burn it all away

>why aren't you talking about politics?!
Just who the hell do you think you are to influence governments or real life?

slavs dont even qualify as human, enjoy you and your 14 inbred cousins dying off without our food aid pavel

Safe. Man's cutting.
Got sixth form now. Prepare for the storm later. :^)