Shilling Organizations and Companies

In order to fight the shill we need to know where he comes from. There are a few known organizations that engage in shilling, but perhaps together we can name them all.

I'll post my list of known shilling groups and affiliation:

Shareblue (Democratic Party)

Project Alamo (Trump Campaign)

JIDF (Likely with Hasbara support)

Internet Research Agency (Russian)

TRS (Peinovich's ill-fated enterprise)

Please add more to the list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5zcXaphCpQw
medium.com/@alamocitychick/project-alamo-how-i-crossed-the-line-in-the-sand-9acf1337ea5a
archive.is/XdGmo
medium.com/@kurtluidhardt/the-best-wins-were-the-ones-i-never-expected-af971a9efc97
archive.is/M31QI
prospergroupcorp.com/posts/blog/prosper-group-wins-industry’s-highest-honor-trump-digital-work
archive.is/qz0vf
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
archive.is/PCM4h
youtube.com/watch?v=3aC8Dh6TWuw
youtube.com/watch?v=RzTzK_7tXCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

el monstruo.....

Qui Bono?

Who benefits from shilling this board and makng this place shit? Suppressing news stories and psychologically manipulating the users.

The answer is Jews.

I absolutely agree, but Jews aren't the only group. I am particularly interested in documenting unknown and mercenary outfits.

It's al jews at this point.

Open Society Foundations.

La creatura...

>Internet Research Agency (Russian)
I thought it was Internet Research Services. The one based out of St.Pete?

El monstruo

Media Matters for America - A David Brock money laundering Public Relations and troll hiring company
Blue Wave - another money laundering and troll division of Media Matters for America
USAF, obfuscate discussions, disinformation, psyop

Olgino Trolls/Internet Research Agency.

You were paid to post this right?

And we have the right to bear arms, europoors

Thanks for the info but you forgot one more

youtu.be/5zcXaphCpQw

Watch full video

I bet the translation varies. Probably the same people.

Nice. Do you know of any for-hire outfits?

Just saw ski resort shilling on pol. Heres to the death of colorado!

WE HAVE GUNZ YUROPKDOFKFBDNDNDND ps. Whyter then u muhammad

Laziest agent ever

La creatura diabolica

Fabian Society - New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom and Canada branches.
Council on Foreign Relations - United States of America.
Inter-american Dialogue - United States of America.
There's also the Eurasianist ones of all sorts, Duginists that want to balkanize the United States of America and pro-East geopolitics that are the opposite of the EU but full blown Islamists (Iran) alongside the Chinese and Russians with ther Communist partners in Latin America responsible for some of their funding.
Israelis are already listed and have been known since forever.
Also:
>Project Alamo (Trump Campaign)
People aren't allowed to work for revenue and tell the truth when the entirety of the MSM works against you?
This is a leftist wet dream of imagining that somewhere there is a conspiracy of capitalists wanting nationalism.
All of the geopolitical powers I listed involves World powers wanting geopolitical hegemony.
Missing several islamics, since you can't know for sure how many sandmonkeys infiltrated which country.

That's interesting. Colorado is one of many states that part-time Californians colonized.

Also missing from the list the UN, insurmountable amounts of NGOs and the EU that shills for their interests of surviving with that failure.
But they all pretend nobody here knows what they're doing.

keep up the good work

>when you spout two words in latin to sound smart and one of them is wrong

Project Alamo and Prosper Group both openly shilled for Trump before and after the election. Trump was certainly a better choice than Clinton, but he played dirty too.

medium.com/@alamocitychick/project-alamo-how-i-crossed-the-line-in-the-sand-9acf1337ea5a
archive.is/XdGmo

medium.com/@kurtluidhardt/the-best-wins-were-the-ones-i-never-expected-af971a9efc97
archive.is/M31QI

prospergroupcorp.com/posts/blog/prosper-group-wins-industry’s-highest-honor-trump-digital-work
archive.is/qz0vf

>Through consistent promotion and targeted acquisition, we built upon a strong existing subscriber list – which ultimately grew to include more than 700,000 of President Trump’s most engaged supporters.

>With a direct, personal link to these individuals, we delivered more than 69.7 million high-impact messages and calls-to-action – promoting ads and events, securing volunteer sign-ups, and getting out the vote.

>We combined targeted SMS engagement and the reach of social media “influencers” to launch a highly successful viral rapid response campaign over the course of two presidential debates and the vice-presidential debate, centered around the hashtag #BigLeagueTruth.

>Perhaps most notably, we developed and executed the most sophisticated fundraising strategy ever deployed by a presidential campaign. Through aggressive split testing, strategic file segmentation and the development of high-impact creative – proven principles of successful email fundraising – we raised more than $11 million for the Trump for President campaign at a stunning 630% ROI, helping shatter the presidential small-dollar fundraising record. We broke new ground too, including the first use of video MMS for a presidential campaign.

In case you wondered where all these "based Kushner" narratives were coming from.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/jared-trump-trump-campaign
archive.is/PCM4h

>"Nearly a year ago, according to Businessweek, Kushner laid the groundwork for a social-media juggernaut and fundraising operation that could later be mined for all sorts of useful, profitable personal information. Tapping a network of Trump-friendly technologists in Silicon Valley, Kushner enlisted Brad Parscale, a San Antonio marketing strategist who sports Trump ties and Zegna suits, to run the campaign’s digital task force, dubbed “Project Alamo.” Parscale’s 100-person crack team reportedly spends $70 million a month to take people who are leaning toward Trump and turn them into the candidate’s most ardent fans. At the same time, Parscale’s San Antonio-based team is engaged in a wide-ranging effort to discourage Democrats from supporting Hillary Clinton. ...For the people who do support Trump, the team has figured out how to reach them on Facebook and keep them hooked, even after the election is over.

You should also look into the NED, NDI, IRI, Solidarity Center, and CIPE.

You're not independent, I am, and since you shifted from listing them all to attack one in particular, that just becomes blatant.
When all the globalist powers are against you, they have money to pay for the mess you just posted on walls of text that mean to slide other posts and gather atention to your propaganda.

Everyone shills. Let's not pretend that one side is too good to do it. The reason people shill is because it works. Choosing not to shill is choosing to lose. If evidence of that upsets you that's your problem.

Plus I think you misunderstand my intent. This is not an anti-shill thread. This is a thread to document and list known shilling organizations.

THESE AGENCIES ARE TIED TO SATANIC NETWORKS OF GANGSTALKING AND COVERT CIVILIAN HARRASSMENT AS WELL LOOK INTO THIS EXPOSE THESE SICK FUCKS YOULLL UNCOVER CANNIBALISTIC FREAKS AMOUNGST THESE FAGGOTS TOO TRUE MONSTERS LURKING IN HERE

>Everyone shills
Nobody pays me, not my government, not anybody, my profit doesn't come from the opinions I don't sell, they're my own.
All those organizations are globalists, they are the definition of radical.
If they exist I will call them out and curse each other equally, that doesn't mean anything I have to say will change something.
All globalists and social engineers need to get going and stay gone.
And I've listed every single one of them from which they sprout.
UN + EU / China + Russia + Iran / Islam
Everything derive from these powers with globalist intention.

Who is responsible for all the fucking dudeweed threads? I was thinking it was the big tobacco shill, but I tested that theory in the marlboro man thread last night and he didn't bite.

There's a tobacco finn, he's been at it for years.
The same people that lobbied against cigars started promoting weed, so they're direct competition, politically speaking.

They do it for free
In their minds this is some sort of trolling

yeah. shilling for colorado is actually quite big. i think people underestimate they way that they can be physically manipulated by advertisement. atificial population is pumped into all the new real estate that is created in denver. its amazing.

you forgot /sg/, where russian paid shills promote islam and hate america
Just joking, we do it for free

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO AMERICA
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
SYRIA AND ASSAD WILL PREVAIL

youtube.com/watch?v=3aC8Dh6TWuw

i prefer this version tbqhwyf
youtube.com/watch?v=RzTzK_7tXCE

Theres also:
Momentum (Labour Party)