ITT: Utter garbage shows Sup Forums successfully memed you to watch

ITT: Utter garbage shows Sup Forums successfully memed you to watch

K-On!

So post one then.

see Non Non Biyori

This and Re:Zero.

Steins Gate, lasted 12 episodes
Sword Art Online, back when people didnt hate it.
Psycho Pass, its fucking garbage

Gunbuster
this is coming from a guy who almost exclusively watches old mecha

fuck you OP

I was waiting the entire fucking show for Evahorse to show up and it was just a meme.

>moe board
>someone actually believe this

anohana

Thanks for the laugh. Stomach hurts.

little shill academia

Fuck you OP. Non non biyori is one of the best series of this decade.

>pic unrelated
grow up and you might get the appeal of shows like this, stress is a bitch

It literally is, but NNB is garbage as far as moe shows go.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Sora no Woto

Check the Sup Forums catalog at any given moment. It will, likely without fail, contain more than 50% images of "moe" stylized anime girls. It has always been like this since the beginning of Sup Forums.

To be fair if you were watching it while it was airing, the first couple of episodes showed promise.

I love slice of life and cute girls, NNB is just a bad show.

Setting is interesting, but characters are weak but it relies on bad forced memes like a fifth grader looking like she's 14 and the plushy obsession. It's just is a worse version of other similarly paced shows. Only good part is Renge and candy store lady.

Not even memeing, I don't understand why Sup Forums holds this in such high regard.

I keep seeing it called one of the best iyashikei, mentioned in the same breath as YKK and Mushishi. But how is this any different than other moe SoL shows? It doesn't have a unique look, or atmosphere, or characters. How did it get so hyped?

How so?

None so far. I don't even consider Sup Forums's recomendations valid.

How can you live with yourself?! How is your taste so twisted?

>the first two posts in the thread are literally the two best anime of the 2010's

>no unique athmosphere
nigga you trippin

Don't put K-On next to the trash.

>hurr I don't like this popular thing Sup Forums pay attention to meee
fuck off whore

It's not cliche and the interactions are believable but not over the top (except for the New year's card scene). It's relaxing.

>ITT how to spot underage fags

I agree. The best parts were when it was just panning over backgroundw without anyone talking.

If it didn't make you feel moe, it's not a moe show.

This. Holy fuck how I regret that decision

It's like Madoka with the "edge" slider on max, but the "good" slider at zero.

konosuba

re zero
and stein gate

I learn that if it has a semicolon in the title is going to be garbage

I dunno, I just don't see how that justifies all the hype. And to say something is "relaxing" is such a non-compliment, a show like Natsume Yuujinchou is relaxing but still deals with heavy dramatic themes like alienation and loss.

Non Non Biyori is the best SOL of this decade and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I can have actual taste.

*shit normalfaggy taste.

Oh no he doesn't like that highly popular garbage entrylevel "moe" show that's blander than boiled tofu, must be a normalfag!

Exactly. And I'm not ironic here.
And moe series are not popular at all, at least in the west. Moreover most of moe haters didn't see any moe series in thier life because that are way too close minded.

>highly popular
>garbage
>entrylevel

It isn't really any of those things.

>Psycho Pass
I only needed 3 episodes to clear that shit, but I just couldn't do it.
Literally just a talking sim

But Sakura Card Captor and Sailor Moon are the most popular shows in the west next to Dragon Ball.

MAL loves it.

The interactions were pretty much over the top everytime

I feel like making people watch gunbuster is a meme here, because I watched it too and it's so fucking gay and full of girly problems, I could barely watch the first one.
It's pretty much Mean Girls with robots.

OP's pic very related. Watched 10 eps of this abomination before asking myself "What the fuck I'm watching" and giving up. Meme show made by someone who had never seen real children behave and interact and instead created these distorted, uncanny personalities. Not surprising though, its target audience are pedo otakus anyway who happily eat this shit up.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Hyouka.

Consider suicide.

>created these distorted, uncanny personalities
Was this your first anime?

>using MAL
>basing your opinions on what MAL likes and dislikes

School days is absolute trash that only a cuckold or someone with a blood fetish could enjoy, prove me wrong.

Never seen real children? Are you an idiot? Or just pretending to be? I have 3 younger brothers, they acted exactly like kids in this series. Especially Renge. You know nothing about it you little shit. Just stay quiet if you are really that retarded.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I watched it completely blind (just thought it was another random harem show) and was blown away. But it's actually a shitty show.

The Visual Novel isn't much better, but some of the deaths in the VN are pretty nutty.

>not enjoying it for the rise and fall of Makoto

>he doesn't realize he has already been meme'd into a contrarian

meme girl of the century

I work with a large number of children on a daily basis, and I thought it was pretty accurate as far as children's personalities go.

>No one's said Madoka yet
Plebs.

I'm a lolicon and I hate this shit show

But Hyouka is literally me
intelligent, nihilistic and bored of everythZzzzz

I'm gonna kill every single one of you

I can't fucking stand Renge or that character archetype whatsoever

>The fucking look on her face
>Her """personality"""
>nyanpasu

How any of you fags find that endearing, adorable or erotic is beyond me.

ITT: success breeds jealousy

It's better when you realise it's literally Poverty: The Anime

I have a soft spot for characters with traumatic pasts.

Hmm.. So you want to fuck Renge but you're denying your true self? Interesting. NNB is literally a masterpiece btw

not an arguement

Galko-chan, Serial Experiments Lain, KanColle, Girls und Panzer, Paranoia Agent, Samurai Champloo, and pic related

>Galko-chan
>Serial experiments lain
I really hope this is bait.

>lain
>some chick good with computers that never talks
>"omg she's so much like me"

guilty crown

You're literally retarded if you think this is why people like lain.

>moe
I don't get it Sup Forums. You always expose yourselves.

I can't tell if people are being ironic when they say this

nnb is nothing special

It's not an anime, but does franken fran count

that show was really fucking bad.
worst forced meme.

>erotic
Nobody does. And of course you don't like the deadpan loli archetype you manime faggot, go back to your JoJo thread.

this show

I literally stopped listening to Sup Forums after that

>there are people who hate fun browsing Sup Forums right now

This stupid shit

>LMAO THEY FIGHT WITH LE BUTTS AND TITS SO FUN XD

Fuck off.

It isn't, all of those were legit bad

thank god I dropped this shit after episode 7. but still, 7 episodes too many.

Because OP said utter garbage shows.

Well if this is really true then I pity your brothers because Renge is the worst offender in this series. She never fucking laughs or smiles or seems to be happy. A normal 7 years old doesn't behave like that.

yall need jesus

NNB is brilliant

new game. why the fuck am i watching this garbage, who is the target audience of this crap? the animation is okay, but beyond that I cannot imagine what people see in this show

>Madoka
>K-on
>Youko Senki
Complete fuckin´trash.

Agree