Nothing to notice here, goy

Nothing to notice here, goy

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/rabbis-arrested-daca-protest_us_5a5f8b13e4b046f0811c6213
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4
middleeasteye.net/news/mass-expulsion-underway-israel-plans-deport-40000-african-migrants-2016476429
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need to put those DREAMers into Israel.

Even kikes are mobilizing now, oy vey.

Why does anybody care what dreamers want?
They do not have a say in my government.
They should be grateful for the opportunity and thanking Americans, not yelling at them.

That didn't last long.

fucking jews

This, I couldn't just waltz into mexico and start demanding shit just because they let me walk in. We need to quit being pussies about this and reassert our right to decide who can be in our country. These people and mexico itself are playing us for fools.

TRUMP IS NOW ARRESTING RABBIS HE IS LITERALLY HITLER

Yep. They're fucking threatening us. They're petitioning our law makers and the law makers are listening. They have no vote and no voice.
And exactly that, I can't go anywhere else on the planet and begin demanding rights. They kick me out.

come join us
bring your green-card for free food and warm beverages

damn righ, just kill ilegals on sight pls, we dont need no lazy beaners back here, we are busy working for our country

By rabbi you mean baby dick sucker?

this is a fucking disgrace
you fucking basement dwelling I-just-stiffed-mom-for-the-rent nazis think this shit is funny
fuck you all, you will burn in hell for this

what of the Palestinians born on Israeli soil?

your the one threatening them, with deportation, this is the holocost all over again
nice try victim blaming
fucken nazis

Will he do the same for the illegals in israel?

The holocaust never happen.

It's going to happen though.

They obviously want more voters and more debt slaves

fpbp

you fucking asshole
>The holocaust never happen.

you fucking lowlife, your fucking pond scum, denying the seven million jews who perished in the greatest atrocity in the history of mankind

>7 million
SHIEEET THE 6 GORILLION GAINED AN EXTRA GORILLION!!!!!

Yep,and its not like Mexico is a total shithole. They have a higher GDP than most Balkan countries. Leftists are acting like if they send them back to Mexico, they'd starve. If they are truly are college educated law abiding super Americans, as the lefts like to claim, then they should have no problem flourishing in Mexico.

>tfw they really want the ovens so bad, they have started memeing for them IRL

The funny thing is that at some point burgers are gonna wake up like every nation before them did. What they haven't accounted for is this: burgers are armed with guns to their fucking teeth. There was no nation ever in history armed in a -civilian level- so much, with weapons that make ethnic cleansing more of a sport than a chore.

The real holocaust will take place in USA and it won't even have ovens

>Congress cannot continue business as usual while DREAMers face imminent deportation.

That's where you're wrong, yiddo.

Please tell me that’s fucking real kek

Can't forget the inherited trauma victims, goy. It must be up to 30 gorillion by now!

It's real.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/rabbis-arrested-daca-protest_us_5a5f8b13e4b046f0811c6213

Rollin

Now that's a nice suprise.

you think shit like that is funny, stupid little pictures of that little bastard hitler
you think making fun of the deaths of eight million jews is a joke
how they were starved, beaten raped tortured mutilated and forced to work as slaves

your fucking sick, kill yourself you piece of shit

is this even real?

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

The sun on the meadow is summery warm.
The stag in the forest runs free.
But gather together to greet the storm.
Tomorrow belongs to me.
The branch of the linden is leafy and

Green,
The Rhine gives its gold to the sea.
But somewhere a glory awaits unseen.
Tomorrow belongs to me.

The babe in his cradle is closing his eyes
The blossom embraces the bee.
But soon, says a whisper;
"Arise, arise,
Tomorrow belongs to me"

Oh Fatherland, Fatherland,
Show us the sign
Your children have waited to see.
The morning will come
When the world is mine.
Tomorrow belongs to me!

Im finally dealing with the JQ redpill after being a dumbass caricature of a normie for 31 years.

yes

>overwhelmingly vote for open borders in every white country
>run the anti-white media/Hollywood
>steal your secrets
>attack your country
>BUT DEY GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE
Kike on a stick ruined the West

oh thats just fucking great, playing little retard nazi songs now, glorifying the deaths of nine million jews, you should be ashamed, if you had any conscious at all

welcome to Sup Forums newfag

My fucking sides!!!

this would be the best move trump ever did. he would be redeemed as the true chaos candidate.

>glorifying the deaths of nine million jews,
THE 7 GORILLION TURNED INTO 9 GORILLION

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING!

Is he eating that child?

fucking assholes, with your nasty little pictures, "redpilling" people on the "JQ"
fuck you, you fucken nazi
you think its funny that ten million people died, gassed with zyklon b, a fucking insecticide

----gassed with a fucking INSECTICIDE---- just let that sink in

fucken nazi assholes

We're also counting second generation victims of the Shoah now

Hitler was right.

Their "dreams" would fit perfectly there.
Time for our greatest ally to help us, and take our dreamers, refugees and immigrants.
White people gave them that land. We say who we put there. We put the Jews there

9 ? I thought it was 12 .

Fagg

Finally.
People should stop acting like they are somehow special and above the law because the muh holocaust
I really enjoyed those rabbis arrested for welfare fraud in New Jersey as well. Jews will be treated like everyone else now.

Butthurt faggot kike STFU

God damn leaf

You’re stuck here forever

OY VEY you're being a very very bad goy!

yeah thats right you all you can do is namecall, but you dont have a single shred of evidence that the holocost didnt happen, that 11 million jews were stuffed into cattle cars, enslaved and finally gassed, only to be turned into lampshades
a fucking lampshade, is that the value of a poor jew to you nazi bastards, a fucking lampshade
after jews had done so much for germany, all the great thinkers were jews, marx, freud, stalin, trotsky
so many great jews tried desperately to lead the germans away from thier self centered views, to lead them into a better multicultural world filled with vibrancy,
and what did they get for all thier troubles....
GASSED, with a fuckign insecticide, and turned into a lampshade

a fucking lampshade

;)

i too am amazed how can people deny the 10 milion.
Howcan goyims be so hearthless abd deny the death of 20 milion jews?

ahahahahahahahahaha!!

A

Have you considered starting this ironic persona on Jewtube? I bet most of the people would not spot the irony and it would serve as an exposing factor about The Great Myth Of Our Era™

>that 11 million jews were stuffed into cattle cars
IT WAS 15 GORILLION!

NEVER FORGET THE 15 GORILLION!

Check morrakiu and also the merchant minute.
100% you would like some of the stuff he has if it hasn't been removed yet.

any links m80?

Don't forget death by masturbation machine. OY GEVALT

you guys are pathetic and paranoid

>liberal jews show activism
look! it's their agenda!

>liberal jews show activism incognito
look! they are so sneaky and conspiratory!

>non-liberal, rightwing jews show right activism
look! only the jews are "kosher" to do that without being labelled as nazis!

how about you all start accepting human beings as they are. if you look at european history, we are all rape babies born out of violence at some point. let's heal the world from stupidity and form an alliance of mindfulness.

Nazis are losers

its not fucken funny nazi, im literally shaking im so angry right now, my grandfather was murdered at camp eichenwald by a nazi octopus rape machine, it isnt fucken funny asshole, 12 million jews --- POOF --- up in smoke ... just like that ... poof ... no evidence

I can’t imagine what a lowlife you have to be to deny the 30 million. These bigot nazis need to get a life and stop joking about the deaths of 50 million people. I mean how in the fuck is it even possible to hoax the deaths of 60 million people? As if 75 million deaths could just be faked and lied about for 7 decades. Grow the fuck up nazis!! 100 million people were starved to death and 200 million gassed to death and you think this some kind of fucking joke?! Fuck you nazi nazi fuck nazi nazi RACIST nazi BIGOT go fuck yourself fucking nazi fuckers!!!

t. Schmoel

Never forget

shes one of the aggressive little harlots that took advantage of poor harvey weinstein, using an old man for his money, what a disgraceful little whore

Morrakiu is the one who does merchant minute.
A few of his skits had me in tears laughing.
Search Tyrant Fashister on jewtube
He does songs and skits

>They have no vote
Ostensibly, they have no vote. Practically, the polling places in the areas they live do not ask for proof of citizenship and only one party offers policies that accommodate them, while the other party holds them accountable for their bullshit.

You will never convince me that they aren't illegally voting.

>flag
No only you kikes eat human flesh starting with the infant dicks.

You think people don't notice that you're posting this in every thread to trap people?

Who do you work for shill? Second time I've seen this trick this week.

Why do they call them dreamers? Because they snoozed around instead of getting legal citizenship even though Obama was nice enough to DEFER ACTION for CHILDHOOD ARRIVALS, meaning mostly a bunch of spics aged 14+?

Most of his vids are removed I just noticed
This is one of his songs from a long time ago
This is not his channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=DQq9okyekJ4

He is still active but cant find his channel with everything he has made. He has been shoad from youtube

>that image is illegal in his country

So what do your pedos do for fun? Conspire with eachother and rape dozens of children over the span of decade? Most of ours just sit around and fap to anime.

Yeah my fellow jewish activists!
We need to protest this also:
middleeasteye.net/news/mass-expulsion-underway-israel-plans-deport-40000-african-migrants-2016476429
>Mass expulsion under way as Israel begins deporting 40,000 Africans

four million africans
homeless
its another shoah

What kind of negotiation style is this?

Announcing there will be zero compromise in advance?

Seeing this made me happy. Just gas these hook-nosed fucks, we could use a real holocaust.

#MakeHisPeopleGo

A lampshade is worth more than 50 kike nobel prize winners afaic.

the joose

Is his twitter feed loaded with examples of Israel's ethnic cleansing, forced deportations, and giving black women forced birth control pills (a kind of genocide)?

If not I hope it is soon