How do you feel about Onizuka as a character?

How do you feel about Onizuka as a character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phAoChN1nC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was my model when I was 16.

Why?

He was anti-intellectual.

One of my favorite characters. Guys a beast

Gureito daze.

The new GTO manga is fucking awful.

Thats true. The arc in the picture was pretty decent, but the rest was bollocks

>tfw no gto sequel about Onizuka and Urumi's happy married life

has his art gotten worse?

wait, the serise never ended? i dont remember when i stopped reading it but it was a very long time ago. (think it was back in 2003 or 4)

One of the best. Also, I somehow lost my onizuka reaction image folder. Sad day indeed.

Shit Teacher but a goat mentor. We need more Onizuka's

it did end, but the author made a sequel a few years ago

I like characters like him. The Rokudenashi Majutsu teacher this season is a lot like him. There aren't too many shows where the teacher is a fuck up but still knowledgeable and still funny. I'm the only one that liked Denpa Kyoushi.

shut the hell up

Shoul i go mango or animu?

both

Childhood is when you idolize Onizuka.
Adulthood is when you realize Uchiyamada makes more sense.

GTO manga > GTO Anime > GTO Shonan 14 Days > GTO 1998 Live Action > GTO Pradise Lost > GTO 1999 Live Action movie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garbage teacher onizuka 2012 live action

he's the kind of guy I wouldn't trust to pay me back the 20 bucks I lent him, but at the same time, when it really counts, there's no one more dependable.

Manga.

His voice is awful in the anime.

>mfw Yoshikawa tames his bully
He did it, lads.

Uchiyamada is 100% right about manga of today. Old stuff is much better.

I finished the anime long time ago and want more Urumi. Does she get more screentime in the manga? If yes, which chapter do I start from.

There's an entire arc dedicated to her plus she shows up to help various times.

She is shit.

Nope. He canonically pairs with Azusa.

Would you?

kill yourself

Hes a poor dumb fuck that keeps getting cock blocked by the author to keep a joke going that stopped being funny in the prequel series, and was shit as a source of drama when every other girl was either getting dicked by his other friends or raped by other cunts.

It's the only sane choice.
While Onizuka is a horn dog who wants to bang all his qt students his conscience would stop him from going through with it if it ever was about to happen.

One of the messages in GTO that is most true are that the truly perverted people hide it. Guys like Onizuka show you exactly who they are but it's the outwardly super respected guys who are the true perverts that do shit like hide under the girls toilet taking pictures all day.

Kunio's not a bad kid. Woudn't mind him being my wife's son.

>being a cuck

URUMI BEST GIRL

Still waiting for her to appear in Paradise Lost

GTO has such an unnecessary amount of panels and text, it becomes a drag to read.

Fuck the kids, I wanted adventures with Onizuka & his buddies

anime only fags truly are the worst.

series ran too damn long.

Why are you still reading?

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=phAoChN1nC4

I feel Onizuka is the greatest teacher in all of japan.

>no Bad Company or Shonan Junai Gumi

What the FUCK was her problem?

She was born female.

Name of the actor that portray Onizuka? I like it. I know there are 2 or more, the older cool one

I love it every time

I will stab you.

he can relate with his virginity