Parallel Paradise Chapter 8

这个世界的女孩如果没有交尾而成人就会死亡

The girls in this world will die if there's no mating.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/parallel_paradise/c006/
youngjump.jp/yjgold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Translations never

If they dont mate until they reach adulthood they will die.
Also chapter 7 translation when?

Chapter 6 is already out: mangahere.co/manga/parallel_paradise/c006/
And chapter 7 is just waiting for editing.

Did they fug?

Looks like they will have to fug or she will die.

And so the plot thickens!

How'd he learn that and from who?
Did the talking bird come back?

Link?

Just like my dick.

>using a pillow with buttons on it as your sleeping pillow

She's asking for her face to get all fucked up and wake up with button marks.

I didnt found the complete chapter only a single image.

what is even the fucking point of this manga. at least blade play has the decency to be good fap fuel, this is just awful

Calm your tits.

fuck you this is a fucking outright bad story and you should feel especially fucking bad for offering any semblance of a defense for it

shit art, shit story, shit characters, NO SEX

FUCK YOU

You do realize that the males gone extinct 3000 years ago.
And it also makes sense since the woman die when they reach adulthood, it explains why their society is completely stagnant and almost everyone's job is solely to defend the castle.
There's a lack of maintenance around the city and they are incapable of reading old books.

reread your post with the brain of a semi-logical person and tell me if any of what you just regurgitated makes any fucking sense

this series is fap bait wish fulfillment and it fails even at the fap bait part. there is no merit here whatsoever

Your Okamoto Lynn newfag is showing.

I too am actually interested in the story. It's interesting to see where this can go beyond just fap fuel.

>reread your post with the brain of a semi-logical person and tell me if any of what you just regurgitated makes any fucking sense

this series is fap bait wish fulfillment and it fails even at the fap bait part. there is no merit here whatsoever

Wtf are you doing reading harem isekai?

Thank you for the link

who gives a fuck what else they wrote. this particular instance of their work is trash

i don't fuckin know user, maybe looking for fap bait wish fulfillment? it just so happens i've stumbled across one so fucking stupid even i can't ignore it

Yes, on the side-note it says that "god"(the bird) revealed this.
Also it will be on break next week.

Yep

>Also it will be on break next week.
Again? Fuck.

>Also it will be on break next week.

What the fuck are you doing Lynn.

Maybe because there will be Kimi wa Midara next week.

Suddenly, nothing else matters.
Bring it on baby, welcome home.

Also it seems that series will become regular in new magazine!
youngjump.jp/yjgold/

Not sure, if it will be full new chapter, of just special. Each source says something different.

Can you post a pastebin of the script?

I could, but I don't want do it without Someguy's permission. Ask him, if he shows here.

Do you have a link to 8?

Also, let me get this straight. For a few years anons joke about Murakami giving the witches the D being the only way to keep them alive in Brynhildr, but in the end Lynn was just saving that for his next manga?

>3000 years ago.
Wouldn't everything have decayed to dust by then.

>Do you have a link to 8?
Not yet. Just one page for now.
>Also, let me get this straight. For a few years anons joke about Murakami giving the witches the D being the only way to keep them alive in Brynhildr, but in the end Lynn was just saving that for his next manga?
Yes exactly.

raws to ch 7?

Maybe, but my guess it's due to after such amount of time without males their lifespan started decreasing to the points things are now since they used to have a civilization as shown by the books.

On BZland.

nvm, found it

But they were perfectly fine before MC came into their world.

Aren't they all adults though?

>If they dont mate until they reach adulthood they will die.
I dont think so.
He was summoned from another world by a deity remember.

Rather just teens and adolescents. Previous chapter already pointed that.

Post the fucking translation for ch/7 you fucking nigger. You said you where going to post it 'chapter 7 tomorrow', 4 days ago.

Stop it OP i just had a fap

Someguy actually kept his word, and finished translation. But, since then was probably busy and was unable to post it here. Fortunately, he was able send translation to ManaLight for editing it. Once ManaLight finish editing, which is already half-done, you get complete chapter.

So, now I wonder if it's specifically pregnancy that can save them.

So babymaking themed manga?