Mfw Medical doctor forced to lie for Trump...

mfw Medical doctor forced to lie for Trump, lies about height and weight so Trump is magically just 1 pound shy of being technically obese, hahahahah, just look at the poor guy's expression

WASHINGTON — Cardiologists not associated with the White House said Wednesday that President Trump’s physical exam revealed serious heart concerns, including very high levels of so-called bad cholesterol, which raises the risk that Mr. Trump could have a heart attack while in office.

a massive coronary would be best for all concerned

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/17/us/politics/stormy-daniels-trump.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=Trending&version=Full®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article
archive.is/9N7UR
endmemo.com/medical/unitconvert/Low-density_lipoprotein_cholesterol.php
urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=134&ContentID=131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dr. David Maron, the director of preventive cardiology at Stanford University’s medical school, said Wednesday that it was alarming that the president’s LDL levels remain above 140 even though he is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100.

Dr. Maron said he would “definitely” be worried about Mr. Trump’s risk for having a heart attack if the president were one of his patients. Asked if Mr. Trump is in perfect health, Dr. Maron offered a blunt reply: “God, no.”

>(((Technically)))

Hey fag why are you so ass blasted that a 70 year old man is in excellent health? Imagine Hillary's numbers..... KEK!

this.

Did hillary found her shoe in the 9/11 memorial

>2018
>body shaming

Don't be so intolerant OP.

Linky or you stinky

who cares, if trump drops dead then pence steps in, thats literally the reason pence is around

Reddit is back the way you came.

trump has clearly lost weight over the last year though

nytimes.com/2018/01/17/us/politics/stormy-daniels-trump.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=Trending&version=Full®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

'chived it
archive.is/9N7UR

>a massive coronary would be best for all concerned
You wish death on someone you disagree with / dont like ? Shit I dont even wish literal death on the jews , just a depowering via cutting their $ supply . You are literally a worse human being than a Nazi .

>Cardiologists not associated with the White House
Had access to Trump's medical information how?

Sources say an inside source gave it to him anonymously
t. CNN

>an inside source gave it to him anonymously
Yes from his mother's cousin's dog.

Its the 1 lbs. below obese that make the medical report nakedly unbelievable.

That and relying on an military doctor that is technically in the chain of command under Trump so if he were to step out of line and say something the WH doesn't want he could land his ass in trouble.

i find it heart warming to see the liberals being so concerned about their President's health. maybe there is hope

>fat shaming is bad!
>you can be healthy at every size!
>stop being a healthist!

Look at Trump he is so fat he's unhealthy IMPEACH NOW!

Why aren't you embarrassed by your pettiness?

Look how low you've sunk, you went from "that nigga KGB" to "he fat and old".

i see where the amerimutt meme comes from now

The state of shilling these days. I can't believe they're actually paying you for this bullshit.

Well, i didn't come out of nowhere.

They're made in the image of their creators...

>Cardiologists not associated with the White House
Almost like they're trying to prepare the public for something.

Why even bother with BMI when the best measurement is body fat percentage? I guess maybe this country really is a shithole if the president himself doesn't have a doctor that knows that.

I just watched this for like 10 mins waiting for it to move. Nice gif you jerk troll autistic faggot nigger kike.

Why are you more concerned with Trumps fat self than the octogenarian, POW, POS that recently had a fucking tumor pried out of his goofy shaped head.

>10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100.

At what dose?

>you can't make single frame .gif images because I am an autist.
Take your pills sonny.

ITT:

Concern trolling faggots playing doctor

The body still has to carry the same amount of weight in both cases, does it not? Plenty of weightlifters who fuck up their bodies,

so? i wouldn't give a shit you're not a president because you can lift large weights. are you 6?

churchill's health was fucking abyssmal, fat, smoker, drinker... yeah boot him out eh?

... ur 6 right.

Kek you absolutetly no nothing about this subject.
Med student here.

LDL should be lower than 2,5 mmol/L
What is 140 and 100 you mention. What kind of bullshit units do you americucks even use. I hate you americans so goddamn much.

Crestor 10mg is a very normal dose and it equals 20mg atorvastatine or 40mg simvastatine. If you go over 10mg of crestor most people will experience side effects like myopathy.

If his cholesterol is still too high then he should take ezetimib or monoclonalantibodies.

Americans everyone...

know*

>the eternal toothpaste proxy shill

Im Dutch, why do you want to believe it is a proxy?

Is it because you cannot fathom the possibility that people outside of the US hate the US?

these are great fake news awards contenders for 2018

And FDR, hailed as one of the greatest presidents of all time by many people, was practically a potato puppet strung along by his wife.

Rageposting cause it's your wife's night out with the bull?

Hurrrr some other bitch is somebody else therefore muh dick lol fag

>I watch "The View"

>Rageposting
Yeah im so mad my blood is boiling right now
I always get mixed feelings when I rek americans with my superior european knowledge.

It is fun to do, but on the other hand it is so easy.

> hour long press conference where a doctor goes into incredibly intimate details about the health of a slightly overweight 71 year old man
> unprecedented in the entire history of the US, no president has ever been this transparent
> eats too much mcdonalds but doesn't matter because he spends all day standing up and never drinks or smokes
> was very fit when younger so still has strong musculature
> takes all the pills you would expect a 71 year old man to take
> sometimes has a dry mouth

OMG MENTALLY ILL FAT CORPSE DRUMPHF HOW CAN HE EVEN STILL BE ALIVE NUCLEAR CODES

mg/dL
Don't you ever use burger books in school?
140 mg/dL is 3.6 mmol/L

THIS

So he is just on a regular HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor? Im suprised the president isnt on some of the more expensive and newer cholesterol drugs ie PCKS9 inhibitors.

Something doesnt make sense.

literally what the FUCK is wrong with the MSM they keep writing shit like this every fucking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so mad i hate this world so much

There is no reason for someone to use PCSK9 inhibitors if they tolerate statines well.

There is much more experience with statines compared to the new biologicals.

Thanks for the explanation

I recommend some lisinopril, we need to get dem mmol's down bromo.

But m8, lisinopril is an ACE inhibitor.
It will get his bloodpressure down, but his bloodpressure is already very good.

You say that, but I dont agree. The sheer number of serious side effects the statins bring - especially the muscle related one, especially in a guy who has to be active like Trump, makes it seem like a funny choice. Heck, his managing doc has said himself he is suprised that the results arent better with the Rosuva.

Wait, what?
140mg/dl is 7.8 mmol/l.

Wait thats for gluc, my bad

"Our Federal government has no mechanism of succession. If Trump dies, the United States will implode and havoc will abound in a country that lacks a Constitution.

Also, JFK was young and was skinny, but he died while in office all the sudden. Explain that eternal faggot." - Media/brain-washed sheep driven by their media

This made me wish birds had hands

>slightly overweight

I don't know what your background is, but you should know that if people tolerate statines well there is no reason to switch to PCSK9. (as of now)

There is only a small percentage that experiences side effects like muscle pain. They could switch.

It has been proven that statines lower mortalility rates and CVD disease in patients with hypercholesterolemia. PCSK9 inhibitors have been shown to lower LDL, but it has not been proven it also lowers mortality rates.

Do I think that PCSK9 inhibitors lower mortality rates? Yes, but statines have already been proven to work and if he doesnt experience side effects there is no need to switch.

Confusing innit? Fuck these units.
I used this
endmemo.com/medical/unitconvert/Low-density_lipoprotein_cholesterol.php

>10 milligrams of Crestor
That's a weak strength of Rosuvastatin, 40mg is a common dose

Sharing patient Records with the public? Pretty sure that is unethical and illegal.

>That's a weak strength of Rosuvastatin, 40mg is a common dose

>which raises the risk that Mr. Trump could have a heart attack while in office.
CIA niggers with heart attack guns raise that risk more.

ah come on it would be a mercy for the poor guy. He never wanted the job, he wants to have a great legacy, which he will never have, he is going to retire in 2020 as a one time lame duck failure and have all his stupid thieving legislation wiped out immediately - he will live to old age knowing he is a failure, if he ever has the brain to think it through and not be diverted by his delusions.

better to go out fast than to hang around and know the ridicule, and the jail time that is coming his way.

I'm worried about your blood pressure brotendo

Listen to the report, he's taking that daily

And the fact that the physician gave out the majority of this information freely in a press conference. The very same press conference in OP's picture.

The absolute state of mutts these days....

they should make Trump open a pickle jar to prove what good health he's in

Mfw Donald trump gets a heart transplant.

HAHAHA

Nice one mate.

What is even funny about toothpaste anyway? So some toothpaste brand stole our stripes. So fucking what.

Let me tell you that our flag is the oldest one there is after flag of Denmark. SO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY AQUAFRESH MEMES!

Our country is literally top 10 in the world. Look at HDI for example. I guess succes breeds jealousy.

>Its the 1 lbs. below obese that make the medical report nakedly unbelievable.
It's the 1 lbs. below obese that makes this retard nakedly unbelievable.
That's exactly the kind of number you would use if you made it up and were trying to slander someone. You wouldn't use an actual number that would warrant investigation, oh no, that might result in someone investigating and realizing this retard is full of shit.
Much like yourself.

1 pound under obese means fuck all, if he drinks a bottle of water he would be technically obese 16.9oz = 1.05lbs, that being said, medical terms like obese are determined off of the majority, Trump could be an exception and him being technically obese could mean nothing in the way of overall health.

>your rage only makes my boner harder

Mate learn to take a joke

Thats it i am done. If cnn says one more word about his health i and my dogs are heading to atlanta. I am 2 hours away. I will piss on every single employee i can whether they are complicit in the reporting or not. I hope they monitor pol because i have alot of dogs that do well in urban areas covering long distances. Hell maybe me and my dogs will just watch employee entrances then follow them home and shit on them there.

>16.9oz = 1.05lbs
These fucking units

Shh, no pain. Only memes.

urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=134&ContentID=131

>Anal cancer
Anal cancer is a fairly rare disease among heterosexual males. It's much more common among gay and bisexual men (the risk factor being anal sex with men). The risk of developing anal cancer is even greater if you've been exposed to the human papillomavirus, or HPV. The risk is also higher if you have had multiple sex partners, anal sex, or unprotected sex. Smoking is also linked to a higher risk for anal cancer. Having a weakened immune system as a result of HIV also increases the risk...

>Prostate cancer
Prostate cancer tends to be more common in African-American men, those with a family history of prostate cancer, and men older than 50. Men who eat an unhealthy diet are also at an increased risk for prostate cancer. This type of diet includes a lot of high-fat dairy products and red meat.
>Testicular cancer
Some studies have shown that men may be at a higher risk for testicular cancer if they have HIV or AIDS. Testicular cancer tends to happen in younger men, or those between 20 and 54. Men who are white, who have undescended testicles, and who have a family history of testicular cancer are also at an increased risk.
>Colon cancer
Men who have inflammatory bowel disease or have had colon or rectal polyps have a greater risk for colon cancer. A personal or family history of colon cancer also increases risk. It's most common in people who are 50 and older. And lifestyle factors, such as smoking, being overweight, being sedentary, and eating an unhealthy diet (particularly lots of red meat and processed meats), play a role in the risk for colon cancer.
If you have risk factors for any of these cancers, limit your risk by eating a healthy diet, exercising, and not smoking. It's also important to get regular checkups and cancer screening tests. These visits play a role in overall health. They will help allow early detection and treatment of any problems that arise.

Where was your concern with Obama and HIV/ AIDS? How about the cancers I just listed??

Tbh all i can say for sure is that Trump is way heavier than 239 lbs

That’s not fact. Your “guesstimate” is NOT fact. You have no idea what his weight is.

kys boomer larping idiot you destroyed Sup Forums go back to god like productions

>I don't know what a chain of command is: the post

BREAKING NEWS ON THE DAILY STORMER SHOA ALT-RIGHT.BIZ: HILLARY IS SAID TO HAVE FUCKED A URANIUM CHILD PODESTA SOROS

Take the left pill

mutt intelligence

>medical doctor
A little redundant given the obviousness, don't you think Mr. Shill?

lol @ medfags
>forget about what's causing the problem!
>here take this drug goyim!

>People concerned of Trumps health during campaign
>Family doctor says he's healthy
>Year and a half later
>Trump slurs three words
>"MEDICAL EXAM NOW BY WHITE HOUSE AND MILITARY STAFF"
>Make him get a medican exam
>Medical exam says he's in good health by 12 different doctors
>Refuse to believe that's possible demand a doctor comes out and says he's unhealthy
>Refuse good genes are a thing

Trumps always moving, and has always been active, even athletic in his past. He's got a bit of a gut because he's definitely on the cheeseburgers, but that's more proof he's an American patriot.

Usually if you have a lot of muscles, you also have denser bones, so it is not such a big deal. Also being muscular does not have the same health risks as being fat. The only way to fuck up your body is by not training properly and injuring yourself.

>implying I would not give advice on lifestyle

He should excercise more and eat healthier.
That is literally the only thing he can do. Most patients however are to weak willed to change that.

so what?!

the weight lifter has no problems with the weight due to exercise and his muscles, heart, etc adjusting to it.

the other is a fat murican that has terrible blood pressure, a heart that barely hangs on for dear live and probably diabetus

I miss Sobran so much.

>I hate you americans so goddamn much.
kek