NO MORE SECRETS

youtube.com/watch?v=8gJ3HzBbdxI

CIA agent here, im going to tell you whatever it is you want to know, I dont give a shit anymore, better hurry and get your questions out before they locate me.

This is real, just screencap it and time will show you the truth.

How come you're located in Tel Aviv?

That would be Mossad friend.

Yeah. Stop LARPing as CIA.

are you a big guy?

Did Hillary have something to do with his unfortunate end?

Is all the Q larp nonsense any reason for concern? Aren't you guys just going to stumble into the win as usual.

Who is your favorite PPG?

Have you ever made love to large woman?
Like, large?

Great, I needed a nice cozy larp thread to amuse me on this cold morning....

I see I already have your attention boys and girls.

Dont try to stop me, I will tell everything, just so you see im not bluffing.

Hillary, Trump, Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen Degeneres dismembered a live baby and ate it while a room of no more than 50 jerked off.

Did The CIA help Mongolia invade China?

>Jimmy Kimmel
But why would this nobody shithead be involved in the upper spheres of secret power?

Oh glorious larper, spill your sekrits.

It was 100 percent ritualistic, you see many of the things these "people" do are based on their twisted beliefs, they killed the father and a nation mourned, they killed the son with a bright future and the nation mourned even more, that pain gets them off so much its better than sex according to some of them.

Area aliens real? Are they here already?

His poor flying skills and lack of judgement had everything to do with it. But please blame Hillary. That's what you do on Sup Forums

WRONG!

Will we see any of the hidden technology the CIA has any time soon?

You're so jewish you can't even hide it.

In their inner circle he is not a nobody, in fact he is one of the "leaders" if you will of all the hosts, you see the shadow government has placed Hollywood as a propaganda/mind ops machine, Kimmel is loved by so many people (more so with the sad story about his son Billy) that they basically believe and support whatever he tells them.

Dont be fooled by the clowns, they are the ones that have seen most of the worst things.

>This is real, just screencap it and time will show you the truth.
Trust me guys, the future will prove I'm who I say I am in the present
>being this retarded

If everything goes according to their plans, no. Why would you give technology to your own cattle? Thats how they see you.

You run this thread buddy (You)

What do you think of Jesus OP?

I REMEMBER YOU!
You're that retard who always uses the same fag flag and goes around yelling about how he knows shit and he's enlightened, but does it so poorly that your posts cause literal cancer.

I'm that guy that told you you were retarded a while ago!
What's up man, how ya been?

This is literally the first time ive used this flag so sorry to dissapoint you.

Very well then. Do you currently have access to a work database? If so, what is my preferred nickname at work and amongst my family members, when and when did I serve,what job did I have in the mining industry annnnnnnd how many firearms am I known to probably own at this time?

No, you're definitely that guy.
Both the style of writing, the exact caliber of stupidity, and the "I know everything and you don't" kind of spiel, are a 100% match.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how big of a LARPer are you?

>literally every Sup Forumstard

How deep does the Rabbi hole go?

Can I join the CIA? I wanna be like Slater and Hawley in Archer

No, he's real riot.
Let the thread go on a bit and you'll be amazed at the little brown gems coming out of his cute little mouth.

so am I

AMA Sup Forums

Can I join the CIA and learn how to take over cruise ships with a small team like Tommy Lee Jones's character in "Under Siege"?

there is no future for any American, do you think things will end peacefully for you?

What is the most James Bond type shit that you've ever participated in? Don't break any laws. Just something in general that we might find amusing.

Are traps gay?

what do the current mkultra programs look like

for you

How many pedo's operate at the top of British society? and some deets on this if you will.

holly shit was jfk a mutt i didnt remember him looking so stupid

larp

Are you fucking joking? Ben Gurion is a literally a goblin.

>project bluebeam when?

Can you elaborate on this incident? Eg. when, where, why. Also were you present? If not how do you know?

where dem aliens kept at

Yup, and Punished Trump knows. He was good friends with JFK Jr.

Too many secrets

Are you still here, OP?
What about the fake news awards?
What about draining the swamp?
When do the sealed indictments get opened?
When do the pedophiles get taken down?

What is there in Antarctica?
What important event could we expect?

War with North Korea?

Fake AND Gay?
Not in my Sup Forums

Who did 9/11
Are the jews realy behind it all
And is Trump even human

Don't talk like a nigger, it makes you sound like a nigger, even in jest.

do they have a fraternization policy in the CIA?

any interoffice romances?

how is the tail at the CIA?

Whats the probablilty of getting a CIA waifu if I get a job there?

Just in general what can you say about having sex with female CIA?

Where do female CIA like to go out on dates?

You sound somewhat butthurt. Let the man spill the beans you yiddish fuck

How do I join and become a spook?

What does the pineal gland taste like?

The iluminatti.
The jews are just humans, they let them think they are somehow special while they use them for their deeds.

He is human, he is part of the iluminatti.

This will be my last post, they are onto me.

YOU LIVE IN A SIMULATION, dont give into fear they feed off it.

RaRe

why you posted a rap song lol?

Was Vegas a hit on Pence?

Gud thrad
What is the best top secrit dossomer abiut inserting 4fingers into a pussy? To second nuckle ofcorse

NeW
e
W

Get off this board sand nigger. Your a part of the problem

Are you planning starting another war on Europe?

sage you didn't give us much information

Do you target individuals who have the ability to explain simple truths and exposed blatant corruption in a way that is easily understood by the delusional normie slaves?

Your seriously gonna say that Genghis Khan comes on this board (or site for that matter) often?

Dubs, kek, he might be a legit glow in the dark man guys let's fucking milk him for what he has

Do you know what Kuru Disease is? It’s a neurodegenerative disorder from prion proteins (such as human meat) that can’t be broken down. The host will go through uncontrolled body tremors, especially in the hands, loss of coordination and neurodegeneration. Only 1 of the people you listed has even one of these conditions.
>science, yo

This was a pathetic low every larp. But i hope you had fun.

How do I land a hapa gf? Would an insecure girl uncertain about her heritage or place in the world make for good wife material for me? Do I have to facefuck her or can I be gentle and loving?

If I see people with black vests, with plain shirts under them, khaki cargo pants and generic looking work boots, can I assume thy are on if yous and that they are real big guys?

im not listening to anything you have to say because you got shit taste in music

Will the nigger former president go to prison or be executed?

no, mongolia is indeed rare af. I've seen it before I think, but not often.

t. Sup Forums user since before country flags

also FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN LARP

ABORT THREAD

How much did Israel pay you traitors 2 assist them on 9/11?

Check. Time stamp & proof or GTFO

glow in the larp

Why did the CIA kill JFK and leave niggers?? That’s an EXTREMELY unfair deal

Do you think the US did a good job of stabilizing the middle east?

Bubbles is best girl :3

Lel. This nigga gets it

He’s also the same ass who pretends to be Assange, MbS, et al. Mental illness is sad.

AWESOME SHOW desu

Kek

larp threats exist to discredit this board

they are scared

Fake and faggot

That's one of the worst LARPs of this year so far

Rabbis hands are shivering, I think we scare them guys

Also sage